• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

[MEGA]Synthetic Cannabinoid Discussion- 2nd Toke

Anyone know what type of JWH is in the smoke called chronic? its new to my loacal sex shop and have been told good storys.....

I tried one called WTF and thats exactly what it was like....what...the...fuck...i couldnt even tell if i liked it lol wayyyyyyyyyyyy better than k2 though

I would totally try the one called "WTF"

The "Chronic" is also available near me, only about a week after the store that was selling the '073 based ones stopped carrying those, I haven't tried it yet, though.

Hey,

I'm going to be getting 73 and 18 soon.

I've tried 18 before (smoked about 20g in the last year) and I've always liked it. Sometimes, actually, every time I get anxious on it. But there's something I like about it, the general high.

Is there really less of an anxious feeling on 73, or is it just very similar but weaker than 18?

I'm thinking of mixing the two, I can't see how it could work though if the 18 is injecting the 'fear'.

i've had both 18 and 73 and find that the 73 does not cause the anxiety at least with me but I didn't have a problem with the 18 unless I smoked to much. 73 is definitly my fav.
Still looking for out what is a good replacement for the 73 and still looking for more info on 122 if anyone can give me some insite into what it's like in comparision with what I've tried, (18,73,81 and 250).

Thanks for that. Would you ever mix the two? And why do you prefer JWH-073 opposed to JWH-018 in low doses (if you have no anxiety at the low JWH-018 doses).

Happier high for me. I can see the potential for anxiety on 18 but I also take 20mg of valium a day for tremors so I think that is why I've never had a problem. I have overdosed on 18 and it was not a unpleasant but at the same time not a pleasant experience. Contraditory I know but I would not want to do it again. I've also oded on 73 and I was just to high for my liking. I plan on posting all of my thoughts on what I've done, (just haven't finished exsprimenting).

I would totally try the one called "WTF"

The "Chronic" is also available near me, only about a week after the store that was selling the '073 based ones stopped carrying those, I haven't tried it yet, though.

Its not bad mate i baught some today decided to go all out and thumb packed a huge cone felt nothing for about 5 miniuts and it hit me like a ton of bricks almost freaked out got a bit of anxity but after i calmed myself down it was really good felt like i was falling into the couch and my feet were tingeling....i love that falling feeling :)
great substitute for weed dare i say better considering the price im paying for weed now at open house's :(

Is codeine safe to mix with JWH???

Independent Long-Term JWH usage survey. For science

Mods excuse me if this doesn't belong in cannabis discussion... move it to other drugs or whatnot if need be.

This thread is for people around the globe to report their experiences with long-term Jwh/synthetic cannibiniod usage.

Jwh Is an extremely new drug compared to most, and is one of the only research chemicals that people ingest every single day for months and years on end. Let's face it; people are using this RC as a substitute for marijuana, and therefore smoking it every single day and/or multiple times per day.
A research chemical that people use every day for years! almost unheard of.

Now of course there's the infamous Jwh ruined my life thread :http://www.bluelight.ru/vb/showthread.php?t=495400&page=22

But the worst case scenario's always rise to the top, and most of the people in that thread used it like once or twice and somehow developed "spice cancer" so to speak.

This thread merits it's own space mainly because this is the only source people are going to get as far as long-term safety goes. I am asking for as many experiences as possible from people who have been using this chemical long term (2 months or more perhaps) whether the results are good or bad.
We are the guinea pigs of this cruel little test on human kind,
And we need to arm ourselves with as much information as possible.

Report all long term usage here; as well as side-effects, what chem you are using/abusing, ROA, consequences, and anything else that correlates. Thankyou.

(Mods i do not want this to be merged with the mega thread please. The intellectual answers are few and far between there, and most of those people just use pre-made spice and not the actual pure RC. I need this thread here. It is for harm reduction sake, as well as purely for science's sake. Thanks)

Last edited:
I'll start:

I've been using pure jwh-018 for going on 7 months now.
I cannot smoke cannabis due to legal obligations.

I'm not an all-day every-day type smoker but sometimes it turns out like that.
For the most part it is just a couple of bowls at the end of the night after work/school.
So far, I have reported almost no ill side effects.
The only mentionable things would be racing heart whilst i'm actually on the chemical,
and shallow breathing (CNS depression) whilst actually on the chemical.
No long-term or after-high effects have been reported thus far.
Are there many long-term daily users that have not experienced side effects?

Also, i am not advocating this drug, as longer-term effects may spring up after i quit; possibly years or decades into the future.

Another thing as well: No withdrawal symptoms noted. Every 3 or so months i will quit for around 12 days and notice no side effects whatsoever. No withdrawal even though it has been documented in some. The only thing is that my usual slight insomnia returns when i cannot smoke.

Thanks for catching that - I keep forgetting about the pyrolysis.
I may be confused, but if naphthalene was freed by pyrolysis, which is a total possibility, wouldn't it simply combust? naphthalene is pretty flammable and the temperatures being used are far above its flash point.
^Is it proven that vaporizing causes the naphthalene to become free from 1-pentyl-3-(1-naphthoyl)indole? Is there any way to determine this?
What is the difference between naphthoyl and naphthalene? Is it possible one is toxic and one isn't or less toxic at best?
naphthoyl is what you call a naphthalene when it's got a ketone attached to the side, and the idea is that it might come free from the ketone (through pyrolysis) to wreak havoc on your dna.

Last edited:
^Now this is the standard of posting we'd like to see more of in CD. Stick around Enix!

Whats in this Cannabis substitute?

Hey fellow bluelighters.

A few months ago, this Cannabis substitude came to my town and quickly became very popular and with good reason too. It works very well and gets you nice and stoned for a couple of hours with only 0.1-0.25 g i a joint!
The only problem is that im a little afraid to smoke it as i dont know whats in it. I doubt that its more harmfull than Cannabis, but then again, you never know.

So do you guys have a guess on whats in it?

The dude who sells it dosent know whats in it, or at least he dont wanna tell. He just say its a mix of different herbs

IMG_0526.jpg

IMG_0527.jpg

Have been smoking blends since Thanksgiving. My husband is a trucker, we love it. I haven't had any bad effects, EXCEPT: Always let my bowl get real dirty, with the real stuff.
But found out the hard way you MUST clean resin from synthetics out of bowl. Had a very raggedy, uncomfortable high one day, and learned on this forum why.. So be careful and clean those bowls!

There is no way anyone here can tell you, especially without you providing the name or packaging.

You doubt it is more harmful than cannabis? Why?
There is a very, very good chance that it is more harmful than cannabis.
It most likely contains synthetic cannabinoids, such as the JWH-xxx ones. There is almost no research done on these chemicals. But there is reason to believe that some of them may be relatively dangerous. Unlike good old weed, which is one of the safest drugs around.

There is no way anyone here can tell you, especially without you providing the name or packaging.

You doubt it is more harmful than cannabis? Why?
There is a very, very good chance that it is more harmful than cannabis.
It most likely contains synthetic cannabinoids, such as the JWH-xxx ones. There is almost no research done on these chemicals. But there is reason to believe that some of them may be relatively dangerous. Unlike good old weed, which is one of the safest drugs around.

It has no name and no packing with label, its just sold in regular zipbags.

Well because I thought the active stuff were some herb extracts from some already known psychoactive plants and the fact that a handfull people I know have used it a lot with no reported sideeffects. I know this dosent mean its not harmfull, but It sure makes it look safer than if someone died from smoking it ;). But I think you might be on to something with your synthetic cannabinoids theory. That would also explain why no one knowns what the active plants in this mix is.

EDIT: Iv heard of someone smoking this mix everyday for a good 6-8 weeks, then taking a test for THC and it came out negative. So do you know if these synthetic cannabinoids will show up on a normal weed test?

Last edited:
OP, if you're Danish why not just head to Christiania and pick up some lovely hash?

With regards to your question, here is what I said in the previous thread:
The distributor isn't going to tell you what's in it, and I'm not going to pay for GC/MS on a blend, I don't know about you. I don't think that there's an easy reagent test a la Marquis that could be used to differentiate cannabinoids easily (the existing reagents might be able to, but stoners are lazy so no-one's bothered to find out). What would be the real HR value anyway, given that all of the drugs in these blends are totally unresearched? There are also a huge number of these blends, if we were going to start somewhere it would be the various Spice and K2 blends, not some obscure blend you bought in your local area. If you really want to know what you're putting in your body, stay away from propietary blends and make your own from known amounts of cannabinoids and herbs that you acquire, pure, yourself, or, better yet, smoke cannabis.
This goes for anyone wanting to know what a specific blend contains. I am going to take a fairly dim view of anyone continuing to post threads in this vein, because no-one knows what is in your blend.

Merged.

hey guys im new around here just started my account but uh SWIM just got a g. of jwh-250 its the first synthetic cannabinoid i ever smoked ive been smoking weed for like 6 years strong and done just about every drug out there but these rc's just weird me out idk what im puting in my body and it makes me uneasy. Any one else been smoking 250 for a wile and have any positive or negitive feedback theres not much out there on this shit. thanks!

^Welcome. You don't need to SWIM here, we all know it's you and it offers you no protection. If you're not happy to talk about doing something yourself, it's best not to talk about it at all.

This thread's quite new; you'll find more information in the old one (which there is a link to in the first post on this page), and possibly in the Trip Reports forum.

I'm not really sure how scientific this is... I'll let it run a while, we'll see how it goes.