• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

[MEGA]Synthetic Cannabinoid Discussion- 2nd Toke

You should just taper off, smoke 1 in the morning and one at night....then just smoke one at night or in the morning or whenever for a week. If you only get high once a day your tolerance will go down and you wont be as psychologically dependent

I'm aware of that, which made me question how you were going to grow "reggie".
When you grow your own(the right way), its not going be like that mexican scwhag its going to be more potent and more pleasant....which in return could also mean more anxiety, considering higher levels of THC and such.

I think you may just one of them people who calls good weed "dro"...despite not knowing rather it was grown hy"dro"ponically or not, good chance it maybe some soil grown in reality.

I've seen people use similar slang in the pass.
Lol, I know the difference between hydro and reggie... Indica helps get rid of anxiety, which is what Im growing. It's the sativa that causes the anxiety with all of those thoughts running through your head.

When i would buy from my dealer he would have 2 types of reggie, just some shitty schwag and some great mid grade reggie

One at night and one in the morning isn't enough but thanks for the advice, Maybe eddibles should be given a try?

Well most of the reggie that comes from Mexico is sativa, and people do say Indica is better but they can both cause anxiety. Some believe sativa relieves anxiety, its varies so significantly its hard to make suggestions.

Last edited:
I quit... the first night really sucked... felt almost like coming off opiates but not as intense.... nausea, occasionally vomiting, insomnia, restless legs, and a slimy static feeling in my skin.... the day after was pretty miserable but I managed to choke down a few bowls of real herb and that helped a bit...

Then last night I had insomnia most of the night till like 5am I fell asleep for like 2 hours then awake again... suprisingly tho that 2 hours helped a lot and after a nice bowl of my homegrown I'm startin to feel like part of the living again....

I tapered only very slightly like 2 days before this from 6g a day down to 2 of premade spice...

Stay the fuck away from spice blends is my advice... they are not weed... not even close.... they are super cannabinoids that basicly decimate you for an hour then leave you craving more... I think these seem more like crack or meth than cannabis...

And the reason I decided to quit is because they were making me sick as hell...at first it seemed fun but then came insoomnia and memory issues and all kinds of physiological problems..

These are poisons if u ask me

The sativa that comes from mexico is usually some form of popcorn, they'd always be like "got somepopcorn bro" and it would get me high as fuck, but anxiety ridden. Usually he would have some mix of indica and sativa or that pop corn shit, rarely does he have 100% indica

i think the indica helps the anxiety because you're not getting that head high full of racing thoughts n stuff

Popcorn is a term used to described small little fluffy buds, maybe yours is different but mexican bud I've cam across is usually shushed.

To say Indica doesn't provide a head high, is a little far from the truth.
It definitely provides a head high for sure.

Yes I suspect the effects of downregulating your cannabinoid receptors would be drastic and systemic. The endocannabinoid system mediates so many other pathways downstream that I could see withdrawals being unimaginable. I've experienced weak ones before and also found tapering to be the best solution, but they could get so much worse. Cannabinoids influence so many neurotransmitter channels.. Who knows what could happen?

As with anything, moderation is key.
...even moderation..
especially moderation.

Dude hwen I was smoking high doses (very fucking high) of pure JWH 210 I had the same side ffects really bad. The craziest was loss of appetite no matter if i was smoking or not. It was a chore to eat it was insane. But I had a tightened chest spasms and shit emotions up and down withdrawals would come on in like 12 hours afte rI smoked.

I did quit/detox once before by tapering down first. The withdrawal was bearable the worst part was cold sweats like with opiate withdrawal but my appetite came back in like 5 days by 10 days I felt 100%. It was weird though like for DAYS after I smoked I felt like permastoned id wake up feeling high. And I still have diahreah and headaches 2 things I never had before detoxing off this shit.

I notice that if I only smoke a .3g blunt per day (of a commercial blend like head trip or voodoo doll) I dont get these side effects. I was smoking so much JWH bc my tolerance went through the ROOF from making stronger and stronger blends when I was making them my self. Eventually I had 250mg jwh210 per 1 gram damiana. Thats when the bad side effects came. And I would smoke a few G's a day so sometimes id consume a whole gram of jwh in a day. It sounds crazy but I kept increasing the blend for that hard hittin ghigh which is the biggest mistake you can make. I get just as high if not higher now on probably less than a 20mg dose just by keeping my use in check

Keeping your dose down is whats important because this shits already like 100x sdtronger than weed. If you start doing high doses you WILL get withdrawals without a doubt.

Seriously synthetic cannabinoids are the dumbest drug to smoke. God knows how much damage I did to my brain or body...shit is not weed, its totally different. WHo knows how many of us will get like cancer or somethin lol.

The addiction aspect

One thing I noticed is that jwh/s or am's are like the crack of weed. Often times people end up redosing ever like 30 minutes or 15 minutes..and its like taking hits of crack all day lol. One thing I can say though is that in my experience these cannabinoids are not addictive. They are habit forming and make you compulsive..but as soon as I quit I really had no urges to smoke again once I was through withdrawals..

Cigarettes and heroin are totally differnet..it like rewires your brain, you think about that shit hard core and crave it like crazy. The synthetic shit its a matter of breaking your dependency/habit more than an addiction IMO.

So glad I never knew where to purchase the pure stuff, I can only imagine the long term damage I could have done. Especially since I was one of the people re-dosing every 20min. With any luck your headaches and diarrhea will eventually go away. I have my fingers crossed for you!!

You are right though it probably took about 5 days to stop feeling stoned when I woke up. Although stupidly I thought I would be able to have a couple on Sunday night and then woke up vomiting again Monday morning and feeling down. Definitely not going back to that so from now on it's the real stuff or nothing at all.

In regard to the addiction aspect it wasn't as hard as I thought it would be. Because I was so sick, when I didn't smoke I felt better which outweighed any cravings. Cigarettes definitely helped but not looking forward to the day I eventually try to beat that addiction. Thanks for the feedback too mate, much appreciated.

2nd day of tapering, had 2 bongs last night (lowest ive had in a while) + smoked a bong wiith some weed. The cannabis definatley didn't get me stoned per say but it made me a lot more relaxed, reduced any physical symptoms as well that might have been a wee bit placebo just cuse I was a lil stoned haha.

Im scraping bags for powder as my fiancee didn't have a chance to pick up my blends from hers after work and took apart everything in my ashtray last night and shoved anything that looked like incense into the bong, actually got me pretty melted. I must have like 1 - 3 weak as fuck bongs to last me all day, got the wd the worst this morning as im trying not to smoke any till noon and mornings are the toughest, fuck that, i gota have a bong now. Hate these cravings and the fever like symptoms are making me stressed and up and down + moody. I was being a dick to my mom and couldn't do many physical tasks well yesterday as I was measuring a room and kept letting go of the tape measure without realising.

EDIT: I have a wee cold as well so ive been using a herbal cold remedy. now call me mr. placebo head, but i think its helping my wd's, il post up the name as its the kinda thing people have lying around.
EDIT2: Also anyone else get weird burps from cannabinoids? The herbal remedy is liquid Echinacea, makes you feel jjst the tinniest bit more in 'it' I believe.

The worst thing is feeling like you have no escape from it, it fucks with you physically, mentally and emotionally. I found that the first day was hard but it did get easier everyday. I hadn't smoked it for nearly 2 weeks and then had a couple on Sunday and all the side effects/withdrawals came back Monday morning. For me it's just a good idea to stay right away from it.

With regards to sleeping, ask your local pharmacist for Restivit. It's a sleeping tablet that is available over the counter. It only last for about 5-6 hours though so doesnt leave you feeling tired when you wake up. I probably needed them for the first week but seem to be sleeping ok now without them.

I think the final thing that stopped me smoking was asking myself "If someone offered me something that would cost $10,000 a year (if not more) and would make me feel like shit 24/7 physically and emotionally. Would I take it??". And the answer was FUCK NO!!!! All the best with it OTGee.

question...are there any adverse interactions between ssri's(lexapro)and synthetic cannabis?

If your already having issues requiring the use of ssri's then I would recommend that you avoid synths entirely... hell that's my advice for everyone.... if your having emotional/mood issues now theywill be compounded geometrically by using synthetic cannabinoids...

Shit messes with your head badly

Review Guidelines: Herbal Incense: Mr. Nice Guy Mango
Hallucinogenic = Euphoric
Mellow < Intense
Head > Body
Taste: 9 This blend tastes great!
Potency: 9 This blend is too potent!
Harshness: 2 This blend smokes well!
Visual: Enhanced light receptors.
Auditory: Enhances sound receptors.
Length of effects:
Up: 1-5 minutes
Plateau: 5-55 minutes
Down: 55-75 minutes
After: None
For best results: Hold hits in for as long as you can this stuff is precious
Recommended Dosage: 1 bowl, (inexperienced users no more then 3 hits)

Review Guidelines: Herbal Incense: Mary Joy
Hallucinogenic < Euphoric
Mellow > Intense
Head > Body
Taste: 7 This blend doesn’t taste bad but it could be better
Potency: 5 This blend is strong for beginners but it definitely could be stronger
Harshness: 2 This smoke isn’t very harsh
Visual: None
Auditory: Enhances sounds, makes music intense (See Dubstep)
Length of effects: 30-40 minutes
Up: 2-5 minutes
Plateau: 5-25 minutes
Down: 25-40 minutes
For best results: Hold hits in for 5-10 seconds
Recommended Dosage: 2-3 bowls

Review Guidelines: Herbal Incense: Marley Boy
Mellow > Intense
Head = Body
Taste: 8 This blend taste much better then others
Potency: 8.5 This blend is VERY potent
Harshness: 3 The smoke is not very harsh
Auditory: Enhances sound, makes music awesome (especially dubstep)
Length of effects: 45 – 60 minutes
Up: 5 – 10 minutes
Plateau: 10 – 40 minutes
Down: 40 – 60 minutes
After: Sleepy
For best results: Hold hits in for 10+ seconds
Recommended Dosage: One bowl.

Review Guidelines: Herbal Incense: Laced (By Fairly Legal)
Mellow > Intense
Head > Body
Taste: 7 This blend does not taste bad
Potency: 6 This blend is potent but not the strongest
Harshness: 6 This smoke is decently harsh
Length of effects: Up to 60 minutes in some users
Up: 1-5 Minutes
Plateau: 5-20
Down: 20-45
After: Sleep for 15 minutes to an hour.
For best results: Hold in hits for 10 seconds.
Recommended Dosage: 2 bowls.

Review Guidelines: Herbal Incense: Insane Incense Blend
Mellow = Intense
Head = Body
Taste: 7 Not bad for spice but not the best taste ever
Potency: 6 It only takes one bowl to get you high on this stuff
Harshness: 3 The smoke isn’t too bad
Length of effects: Up to 60 minutes in some users
Up: 2-10 minutes
Plateau: 10 – 40 minutes
Down: 40 – 60 minutes
For best results: Hold hits in for 15-20 seconds
Recommended Dosage: 1-2 bowl packs

Review Guidelines: Herbal Incense: Holy Sh*t Potpourri (By Mr. Nice Guy)
Hallucinogenic > Euphoric
Mellow > Intense
Head > Body
Taste: 9 This blend has great taste.
Potency: 8
Harshness: 2
Auditory: Makes music extremely piercing and strong, good for electronic music.
Length of effects:
Up: 2-10 minutes
Plateau: 10-30 minutes
Down:
After:
For best results:
Recommended Dosage:

Review Guidelines: Herbal Incense: GoodFellas (The Potpourri)
Mellow > Intense
Head > Body
Taste: 7 Not a bad taste kind of funny
Potency: 5 This is not as potent as several blends
Harshness: 3 This smoke is not very harsh
Auditory: Slighty increase auditory senses
Length of effects: 30-45 minutes
Up: 3-10 minutes
Plateau: 10-35 minutes
Down: 35-45 minutes
For best results: Hold hits in for 10+ seconds
Recommended Dosage: 3 bowls

Review Guidelines: Herbal Incense: Flame 2.0
Mellow > Intense
Head > Body
Taste: 6 This blend doesn’t taste very great.
Potency: 7 This blend is decently potent
Harshness: 4 This blend is a little harsh but not bad
Visual: Tunnel vision
Auditory: You feel music. Enhanced auditory senses.
Length of effects:
Up: 5-15 minutes
Plateau: 15-45 minutes
Down: 45-60 minutes
After: Sleepy
For best results: Hold hits in for a few seconds
Recommended Dosage: 2 Bowls

Overall rating of brands

Mr. Nice Guy 9
Mr. Nice Guy Mango 9
Mr. Nice Guy Strawberry 9
Jeffrey 8
Holy Sh*t 7
Stuk! 5
Relaxinol 6
K3 3
K2 3
Fairly Legal 8
Barely Legal 4
Nola Diamond 7
Mary Joy 6
Marley Boy 8
GoodFellas 6
Insane 8
Maui Wowie 6
Laced 5
Flame 7
Wet 8
Extreme 7

do you have anything negative to say about any of these blends? Feels as though I'm reading from a spice vendor advertisement

If your already having issues requiring the use of ssri's then I would recommend that you avoid synths entirely... hell that's my advice for everyone.... if your having emotional/mood issues now theywill be compounded geometrically by using synthetic cannabinoids...

Shit messes with your head badly

it seems that these drugs have more of a withdrawal like meth or crack...and also a similar buzz to lsd and those other drugs i just mentioned...what i can't figure out is why...i mean they are supposed to work like cannabis but feel like an entirely different drug all together....not as pleasurable or euphoric but hit harder in a way...