• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

[MEGA] JWH-018 Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
anyway http://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/12093064/fpart/7/vc/1 i found this, more ppl complaining about their heart. now i'm gettin worried a bit.

Once again that guy is describing an anxiety attack. You feel anxiety physically in your solar plexus area - I guess many people are unfamiliar with anxiety and are interpreting it as a feeling in their heart muscle. These sensations are the reason people with anxiety disorders often need benzodiazepines; they experience these chest pains constantly when their mind gets carried away with worry.

dude i havent smoked this shit in 2 weeks, i feel a cold sensation in that area this second, and anytime i cough i get the pain. im having an anxiety attack right now? no... granted I am smoking a bowl of some regs....o_O

Last edited:
Yes, cannabis sativa/indica can also cause anxiety. Once you experience an anxiety attack there can be residual effects for days, weeks, months, or years.

iono why you're still asking medical advice from a bunch of stoners...

go ask your doc, he'll either tell you A) it's in your head or B) you have phlegm/tar built up in your lung from years of smoking or C) you have a genuine problem that needs immediate medical attention or D) jwh is actually alien nanobots that are assembling a mind-control device inside your heart.

i'm going to put $20 internet bucks on it being A or B.

Once again that guy is describing an anxiety attack. You feel anxiety physically in your solar plexus area - I guess many people are unfamiliar with anxiety and are interpreting it as a feeling in their heart muscle. These sensations are the reason people with anxiety disorders often need benzodiazepines; they experience these chest pains constantly when their mind gets carried away with worry.

Yup, the feeling is entirely mental or psychological - which I attempted to describe further on in that thread (specifically that it goes away, when you stop thinking about it...).

iono why you're still asking medical advice from a bunch of stoners...

go ask your doc, he'll either tell you A) it's in your head or B) you have phlegm/tar built up in your lung from years of smoking or C) you have a genuine problem that needs immediate medical attention or D) jwh is actually alien nanobots that are assembling a mind-control device inside your heart.

i'm going to put $20 internet bucks on it being A or B.

D) sounds about right to me =D

I am a satisfied user of JWH 018. Despite the movement towards pot decriminalization, it can sometimes be difficult to find. 018 is an alternative...not as good IMHO but good enuff. Especially when its legality allows on-line ordering and Fedex or mail delivery.

Note that I am talking about lab-produced, guaranteed 99% pure product. For me the products like Spice and K2 have almost no effect.

The significant downside of 018 in my experience is that your body acclimates to it pretty quickly and the urge to increase dosage is strong. I strongly suggest resisting this urge and just use the product in moderation...not more than once a day, less often if possible.

One new wrinkle is that beginning a week or so ago one of the online labs which previously shipped immediately upon getting an order now requires that customers fill out a (downloadable) registration form first. It may be worrisome to some, but actually I'm happy to see them taking some preemptive steps to prevent being shut down by some hysterical legislators. Most of the form is stuff you will have already supplied for shipping purposes - name, address, etc. They want a reference (I just listed a buddy, whom they didn't contact) and they leave a space for "nature of experiments" or somesuch. I gave them a 3-word answer and they accepted it...I suspect almost anything reasonable - nerve reaction times, social effects among subject groups, etc - would be good enuff.

One new wrinkle is that beginning a week or so ago one of the online labs which previously shipped immediately upon getting an order now requires that customers fill out a (downloadable) registration form first. It may be worrisome to some, but actually I'm happy to see them taking some preemptive steps to prevent being shut down by some hysterical legislators. Most of the form is stuff you will have already supplied for shipping purposes - name, address, etc. They want a reference (I just listed a buddy, whom they didn't contact) and they leave a space for "nature of experiments" or somesuch. I gave them a 3-word answer and they accepted it...I suspect almost anything reasonable - nerve reaction times, social effects among subject groups, etc - would be good enuff.

That's interesting. I'll have to try and find out which supplier is doing this, i wonder if this will become a trend.

My JWH-018 expedition

So i thought i would write up my experience with JWH-018. <snip>

I am very very very pleased overall with the product and my experience so far. The color is really close to being white so i was happy with that.

So tonight i put around 1-2mg in my vaporizer a pile of powder about half the size of a grain of rice. I cook i inhale and wait for the fun to begin.

This is no joke some potent sh*t. After about 10-15 minutes i am nicely toasted:). I decide to watch my new favorite video on YouTube STYLO by the Gorillaz 1080p. After that i was stoked for this sh*t. I continue to watch videos for an hour and be amazed. I realize i am as high as i am going to get and i decide to take another 1-2mg again what looked like half a grain of rice to my best estimates i didn't weigh it so don't take my word on this okay . After that i decide to go to Taco Bell.=D

I am a ninja when it comes to going to Tbell after11 pm. I have lots of xp i am a seasoned vet when it comes to driving to Tbell. 11pm here in Sandy, UT. This town is like a police state for how many cops are on the rout to T bell. I got the Gorillaz bummpin in my car subs are going and my tweets are sharpness. I get to Tbell and make my order everything is going smooth as ice.%) So i am on the home stretch with my food and i see these two yellow lights behind me and im like WTF is that. I got laser mind focus right now so i can see what it is. It was a motor cycle with out its light on and i was like buddy we are in a police state you know the cops are on the way and i couldn't warn him i swear as i think this in my head i see cop lights come on behind me in my rearview and he gets pulled over i even thought maybe i should too but then i was like nope i have ninja status and this fool is like some noob making a rookie maneuver like that=D. I mean i tripped out little when i saw the lights but then i was like this homie is fu**ed there is no way they are for me he dont even have his light on and hes drivin a motorcycle in the dark.

So i get inside and start on one of them new shrimp tacos.....oh so goodness. Then i watched the first two episodes of the new season of Southland and that was off the chain too.

And then i think to myself this is only a few mg doses and its going to last me so long how many high adventures await me?!

Last edited by a moderator:
Keep in mind that you will develop tolerance to JWH-018 faster than to cannabis sativa/indica. And it is cross-tolerant.

Anyone has advice on temperature settings for volcano vap & jwh-073? thx

Keep in mind that you will develop tolerance to JWH-018 faster than to cannabis sativa/indica. And it is cross-tolerant.

Do you know about how fast your tolerance comes on if your using it like say a couple times on the weekends. What do you mean its cross-tolerant?

I smoked about a gram of jwh in like 2 days, it was with friends thought, and there was binging on it involved lol

Jeebus! 8o

Either you have insanely high tolerance or maybe you got -073 instead of -018... And even then, 200mg in such a short time... wow...

Or, of course, it might have been bunk...

ak47: i just have to ask... your vape isn't clean, right? so it's possible you felt a combination high from the jwh + some weedy resin in your vape right

cross-tolerant meaning... if you have a 3g of weed a day habit, you will need to smoke more jwh to get high. if you have a 20mg jwh a day habit, you will need to smoke more weed to get high.

personally i have a low weed tolerance, but i only smoke ~1g every 3-4 days. i haven't noticed JWH increasing my tolerance yet, but i'm keeping my jwh usage fairly restricted (~10mg or so per week)

So here's a hypothetical scenario:

I do not have access to a mg scale, & I do not own a vaporizer.

Could I take 1 g of JWH-018, dissolve it in everclear & accurately dose it that way?

1 Gram dissolved in 100 ml= 10 mg/ml

If this is possible, will it decay over time?

Last edited:
So I am getting a couple grams coming in the next couples hours. I have never tried it before and have no cannabis tollerance. Now I have a .001 scale but under 10mg I don't trust its accuracy. I want to start with a 2-3mg dose right? Now how do you guys measure that?

If I put it in solution then that makes smoking/vaping hard or does it? I bought an 'incense oil' (meth) pipes for this stuff and one for 5-meo-DMT, will they work well? anything i should know for my first time.

Oh and they DEFINITELY don't show up in drug tests for THC, right? I read they don't from many sources but have there been any false positives or a chance for it to show up with this stuff?

Jwh-018 and thc are not the same thing. Not even close. You have nothing to worry about w/ a drug test. As for the measuring, I'm still searching for that answer myself

JWH-018 Solubility

I have read on another forum that jwh-018 is soluble in everclear. It is to my understanding that once this is done, you can either take it orally or drop the desired amount onto whatever you're smoking and let the alcohol evaporate.

My question is: Once you have made your solution, how long until the jwh-018 begins to decay? What is the best way to store the solution? 500 mg will last a while, so I need to know how to keep it just as it was when originally dissolved.

Thanks in advance.

I have read on another forum that jwh-018 is soluble in everclear. It is to my understanding that once this is done, you can either take it orally or drop the desired amount onto whatever you're smoking and let the alcohol evaporate.

My question is: Once you have made your solution, how long until the jwh-018 begins to decay? What is the best way to store the solution? 500 mg will last a while, so I need to know how to keep it just as it was when originally dissolved.

Thanks in advance.

Search engine please!

Status
Not open for further replies.