• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

[MEGA]Growing advice, tips, tricks and experience: Mark 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
anywhere between half a pound and a pound a half lol well shit!

thank you for the estimate.

the light is exactly 12" above the plants. They arent growing tall, they are just getting bushier and the leaves aren't burned so I assume they are ok :)

^ they look okay.

Sorry for the very rough estimate and giving it a wide birth but I'd be silly to give a more exact answer. Too many variables unfortunately.

Maybe not so loopy after all?

Last edited:
Nah man its ok... I know its tough to estimate so I appreciate it.

18/6 light cycle for flowering?!! How much weed did you smo.... oh, nevermind. :)

^ No, I'll explain what I mean tomorrow probably. The benzos are kicking in and making me want to sleep finally. I deleted it because I didn't want to have explain but I've opened a can of worms so I'll have to tell all ;)

Damn, nice lookin buds prelude.
So the other day i went searching for my plants in the 100 degree heat. I planted some more after i didnt find my first patch for a while, then right after i planted them(and lost a pocket knife:!) i stumbled across the origial. Only 1 had sprouted probably due to inadaquate water. But shit im not even expecting them to grow tho, if they do, awesome, but if not...well whatare you gonna do?

Thank you , I appreciate it.
I take it you live in a desert type area like me (central California here)
We've been getting up to about 98, plants out side seem to be doing fine, if heat starts to be a problem, Im going to buy what I saw at a store what they looked to be a black type of cloth with lots of holes in it, basically simulating shade, should help I imagine, since it's made for shading plants. haven't had to use it yet though plants seem fine in the heat (they are 3ft tall and mature though) I have one master kush outside which I put outside which is maybe 10 inches high, it seems to suffer on occasion during a heat spell, but, its just wilts and comes back just fine, I just water the ground around it to keep the roots cool (I still have it potted to absorb nutrients from the pot I just re-potted and didn't want to waste the soil either)

Anywho, I have more pics of buds Ive been trimming off my plant, Ive just been cutting off branch by branch by branch, been waiting to get the center(middle) stem/bud, its huge, I've got one more main branch then I get to the big one...

Been growing some black berries as well, had a triple bloom this season.

And thanks AE, I didn't think the buds looked to fabulous compared to my last grow, but, I'll take you're guy's word for it. Thanks again for the info & help, Ill have to take a pic of my indoor plants soon which have been doing pretty damn poorly, been fighting fungus gnats, the clones I bought brought in spider mites, sprayed them when i first got them 3 days in a row, then just forgot abut them, well, they came back, sprayed again, just hope this helps.(Cedar oil this time)

My other plant outdoors (northern lights that I haven't harvested) is continuing to flower, slowly, but , it is flowering, Im going to give it another 2-3 months if it keeps flowering the way it is, What should I spray it with? its got this green bugs that always go to the top of the leaf when I flip the leaf upside down, they move fast, and there's alot. I wonder if ceder oil would work on them, or if thats safe to spray on buds Im going to smoke, I was going to spray malathion but that doesnt seem healthy on buds. but it really wont be until late october before I even harvest that plant. It doesnt have any where near enough for a bud worth pulling off, and it just needs to reflower. lol.

Bayer (I'm not sure if they have a pharmaceutical arm of the coorporation?)
If it's the same Bayer I'm thinking of, then yes, they invented heroin and aspirin.

My boy n' me just finished curing our joint in-doors homegrow project.

Without further ado, a cured 10.4g white rhino stalk.

NSFW:
homegrownwhiterhino3.jpg

NSFW:
homegrownwhiterhino.jpg

NSFW:
homegrownwhiterhino2.jpg

Got some nice tips & tricks from the previous 2 grow threads, thank you all for giving me advice while i was silent.

My boy n' me just finished curing our joint in-doors homegrow project.

Without further ado, a cured 10.4g white rhino stalk.

NSFW:
homegrownwhiterhino3.jpg

NSFW:
homegrownwhiterhino.jpg

NSFW:
homegrownwhiterhino2.jpg

Got some nice tips & tricks from the previous 2 grow threads, thank you all for giving me advice while i was silent.

Looks good, glad to have you back, hope your feeling well chainer, hope the weed helps, lol

Sure, I will make it a mega for you once you make it. Same thing as you did before and that is fine! PM me when this hits #960.

Fuckin hell. I don't even remember writing that post. Spooky.

Oh well it's gone now.

Ah, I remember about Bayer now. I understand he sent out loads of free vials of heroin too all the physicians and they called it 'heroin' because one of his team said it made them feel heroic. They're big on gardening chemicals now for some reason, some of them which are quite novel.

edit: maybe I shouldn't have deleted but it did seem like I was rambling a bit in one my semi-conscious hazes.

Last edited:
I've done it for you. For reference, to delete a post, hit "Edit Post", then "Delete". You are then given two options, "Do not delete" (default) and "Delete message". Choose the latter, then hit the "delete this message" button in the bottom right. A bit long, I know, but I think it's to stop people saying "Help plz mods I deleted mai postss axidently can u make it cum bak plz???".

^ I know how to do do it and I must have done it a million times before, but thanks for the help.

It was literally a case of my doing what you said and clicking on the delete but nothing happening, so I think it's a problem with my browser, computer or whatever. I was able to edit it though, which was strange.

I'll see if I have the same problem in the testing forum.

edit: just did try it and had the exact same problem. It's nothing I'm doing wrong for sure. It did say 'error on the page' on the bottom left hand of the page when I clicked on the delete button though, so maybe that has something to do with it, I don't know.

Last edited:
Looking good chainer! :)

I just wiped about 100 of those fucking gnats off the walls of my tent. I really hope they aren't gonna screw up my crop. Haven't had a chance to buy the sand yet... do I just get regular sand or is there a certain type?

Last edited by a moderator:
Just buy fine sand (like beach sand) and cover the first 1-2 inches of the top soil with sand (that worked for me, for the most part, i rarely see them around anymore, but,

Now I have spider mites, Ive been spraying with cedar oil, doesn't seem to do a whole lot, was wondering if anyone know a good way to take them out quickly and easily...

Ive tipped my plants upside down atleast 3 times to spray the underside of the leaves, I barely spray the top leaves as they pretty much get burned from the light if I spray too much on the top leaves, just seems every time I spray ( and I spray a bout 16-20 ozs divided between 6 plants, most are dripping wet after the spray , but, the mites just keep persisting and coming back...

They are starting to take a toll on my plants, Ive taken off most of the leaves that are absolutely infected with mites, cut them off, and threw them away , as for the rest of the plant, I just sprayed. Kind of curious as to what else I can do to get rid of these bastards.

^ Cocaine, Tweezers, Magnifying Glass, 1 Weekend, 1 Rammstein Album.

Should do the trick.

lol, yeah, if only I had time to pick tiny microscopic mites one by one I might try it, lol, but my plants aren't flowering, so I can still spray them with what ever is most effective .

Welcome to Bluelight btw.

Also, with your gnats , if they are fungus gnats, they are probably in your soil, (their eggs/larvae) and they feed off of the nutrients and roots of the plant. If your soil is moist a lot of the time, then there's a good chance you have them. (atleast I believe that's why it happened to me)

Anyone have info on if I should start using my humidifier to help the plants since temps are raising up into the high 80s (86-89 , and only getting hotter) Or, would that cause more problem with fungus gnats, anyways, let me know when possible, thanks for the info AE and thanks for all the help.

Another picture of some bud I've been clipping off of that northern lights plant I have outdoor, needs a bit more trimming , but doesn't look bad at all. To me anyways,
NSFW:
NorthernLightsoutdoorharvest.jpg

Ill post a pic of the cut down plant if I get a chance, its still in the ground , maybe it'll reveg, I hope so, cause I dont want to waste a month waiting for it to reveg then have to rip it out of the ground because it doesnt veg, we shall see.

Last edited:
My timer FUCKED UP during the weekend and left half the lights on for two nights in a row. Of course it had to be during one of the rare weekends when I'm away. It was set correctly and I don't know what the fuck was wrong.

Can't change the past blah blah blah but I know anyone who's made this mistake feels my pain. It's so damn infuriating not only to fuck up on months of work but to have to wait for an indefinite period of time to even know how it will affect the plant.

Shit cunt cocksucker bitch tits.

Status
Not open for further replies.