• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

[MEGA] Every Year's Community Growing advice, tips, tricks, & experiences

i tried with the fan off and doors closed and it was 95f plus,with the fan on and doors closed it was 80f, with fan off and doors open 85-90f, wat is the best temp for her? is a nute with a npk of 18-11-11 to high?
85-90 would be good for your ladies. I would keep the fan running though, remember your trying to mimic outdoors when growing indoor's so running a fan acts as the wind.

18/11/11 should be fine for veg. What kind of nutrients are they, as in the brand?

Will weed grow on its own if I just offer it purifed water and light?
It depends on the medium your growing in, and how rich it is. Personally I would go out and find a fish emulsion fertliser, or another vegative nutrient high in Nitrogen.

aight yeow, meet candice. sexiest bitch ever. 2 days off of bloom. 1.5 meters wide and approx .5 meters tall.

http://www.bluelight.ru/vb/attachment.php?attachmentid=9220&stc=1&d=1297161753

now, i originally started with 4 seeds in my room this there were 2 gurls and 2 boys, i kept the better girl and chucked the other one out door, it coped really well, now dramas, altho my problem is, the outdoor gurl haas turned hermi...
would this be due to the stress of changing light patterns/soil median. might sound like a stupidf question, but now im fearing in my head that my beautiful candice is gona turn a shemale. there are absolutely no signs of male preflowers at week 8 of veg.... add = lots of nice pistills here and there
Looking nice and bushy in there Misteee :)

Your girl could have stressed during the switch, but all you can do is keep her happy from now on with minimal stress. If you dont notice and male flowers once she starts to flower then you should be all good :)

85-90 would be good for your ladies. I would keep the fan running though, remember your trying to mimic outdoors when growing indoor's so running a fan acts as the wind.

18/11/11 should be fine for veg. What kind of nutrients are they, as in the brand?

ok cool thanks, does it matter how close the air coming in is to the girl? I ask because its a small space the air coming in is blowing onto her, should i have it on the floor so the air rises or should i have it so its just at the top of her as it is now, its there so it cools THE heat from THE bulb? Im not at home now so cant remember the brand but i asked in the shop and they gave me this one, it is small balls that you sprinkle on THE top of the soil then fork it in, it says on the bottle that it releases the nutes slowly every day as she needs it, i used 1/3 the recomended amount and i used it on sat, she seems to be fine,

one thing i noticed this morning is that some of the leaves that are touching other leaves are wet, is this a problem? it looks like condensation but its not on all of them, could it be humidity?i have just been looking closely at my girl and have noticed that a couple of the leaves have some yellow spots appearing on them, they are not at THE end but at different places, now i kno this is not good, any ideas wat the problem is and how do i rectify it, thanks, wise

Last edited:
Have the fan running towards the top of her, like you mentioned to cool the light. Also the ferts you bought are grandular and wont work as well or as fast as a soluble or liquid fertiliser. Personally I would ditch the grandular stuff and go back and buy some liquid/soluble fert's with a high Nitrogen value. If you can find something like 5/2/3 that should work nicely for you :)

The water on the leaves could be the leaves sweating due to humidity. Any idea on your rooms humidity levels?

Have the fan running towards the top of her, like you mentioned to cool the light. Also the ferts you bought are grandular and wont work as well or as fast as a soluble or liquid fertiliser. Personally I would ditch the grandular stuff and go back and buy some liquid/soluble fert's with a high Nitrogen value. If you can find something like 5/2/3 that should work nicely for you :)

The water on the leaves could be the leaves sweating due to humidity. Any idea on your rooms humidity levels?

ok thanks ill do that, will it matter if the npk is higher or does it have to be as you said? so what is a high ratio as far as plants are concerned? im a little confused as you said 18/11/11 will be ok for now, then you told me to look for 5/2/3, so what is the way to go? what is to high & what will be to low and not work?unfortunately i dont know the humidity in there, but i assumed that once the light goes out it will cool down, am i wrong in thinking this? is it worth putting the fan on a different time scale, ie should i have the fan on for say 10-15 mins after the light goes out just to cool room down, do you think this will help. thanks, i have just been looking closely at my girl and i have noticed some yellow spots appearing on some of the leaves, now i know this a deficiency of some kind but dont know wat, can you pls advise me wat is wrong, why, and how do i rectify it, thanks wise

Last edited:
Heres a pic of the Afghan Kush clone I took.

NSFW:
AK.jpg

Think Im just going to grow her out huge and take a ton of cuttings off of her and just veg and flower those plants, or , should I just go get clones around the same size, veg 2-3 weeks and flower?

Heres an update of my girl from today. She's looking nice after a couple of days of rain, still no flowers yet. Thats a 2 gal pot in there for comparison, the girl is about 3-4 ft, she taller then my hip.

IMG_0640.jpg

IMG_0630.jpg

IMG_0629.jpg

IMG_0642.jpg

ok thanks ill do that, will it matter if the npk is higher or does it have to be as you said? so what is a high ratio as far as plants are concerned? im a little confused as you said 18/11/11 will be ok for now, then you told me to look for 5/2/3, so what is the way to go? what is to high & what will be to low and not work?unfortunately i dont know the humidity in there, but i assumed that once the light goes out it will cool down, am i wrong in thinking this? is it worth putting the fan on a different time scale, ie should i have the fan on for say 10-15 mins after the light goes out just to cool room down, do you think this will help. thanks, i have just been looking closely at my girl and i have noticed some yellow spots appearing on some of the leaves, now i know this a deficiency of some kind but dont know wat, can you pls advise me wat is wrong, why, and how do i rectify it, thanks wise
Either NPK value should do alright. I just remembered a decent nutrient that alot of US members use and that is Ionics. Im pretty sure the Ionics is around that 5/2/3 NPK value. Basically when your buying a veg nute you just want to make sure N levels are the highest. I couldnt really tell you whatd to high and whats to low, because ive used a nutrient with an N value of 27, and ive also used other nutrients with a value of less then 10. Not to confuse though, go out and have a look for "Ionics" for the vegative stage. Most hardware/gardening stores and hydro stores will sell it.

I would run the fan 24/7 if possible. Like I mentioned outdoors there is always wind, so you want to make sure thats mimicked indoor's for your girls.

Can you get any photo's of the yellowing spots? Pics speak a thousand words. It could be a nutrient deficiency, or maybe the pH has shifted out of a good range. If you cant get any photo's can you explain how high on the plant the yellowing is occuring and which part of the leaves, and also your pH and the last time you fed?

Heres a pic of the Afghan Kush clone I took.

NSFW:
AK.jpg

Think Im just going to grow her out huge and take a ton of cuttings off of her and just veg and flower those plants, or , should I just go get clones around the same size, veg 2-3 weeks and flower?
Looking good prelude. Hows the harvest smoke? :)

I would keep that clone as a mother and take clones of her as she gets bigger. But you will need to keep the mom in veg and then flower your clones when you want to, so you'll need to diff spaces running, 18/6 for your mum and 12/12 for the clones. There are a few ways to do it, just do whateva is easiest for you :)

^^^^ wise, very very sexy mate, looking extremely healthy, thumbs up from me :)

Yeah wise looking great.How are you gonna get that big girl back home without anyone seeing her?

Thanks guys, much appreciated :)

JS im gonna cut all her branches off and put them into a garbage bag, then into my bagpack then take em home. Shouldnt be any problems :)

they harvest smoke was awesome , I'd say northern lights that I grew is one of my favorite of them all, its a sweet, fruity pebble type of smell, and it tastes so sweet and knocks me out , just like I was wanting. The Afghan Kush came out really well, but the smoke isn't so powerful, or doesnt seem so to me.
The sour diesel is the same
the Purple Kush smelled amazing and had the hardest hitting high, It was the fist one I finished, lol sad Im outta it lol.
And the G13 was a alright.
Got a whole lot of Pure Power plant too, it smokes pretty well.

And yeah, I was gonna veg the Afghan Clone I have huge and clone a whole from it, and just plant it outside from there.

Either NPK value should do alright. I just remembered a decent nutrient that alot of US members use and that is Ionics. Im pretty sure the Ionics is around that 5/2/3 NPK value. Basically when your buying a veg nute you just want to make sure N levels are the highest. I couldnt really tell you whatd to high and whats to low, because ive used a nutrient with an N value of 27, and ive also used other nutrients with a value of less then 10. Not to confuse though, go out and have a look for "Ionics" for the vegative stage. Most hardware/gardening stores and hydro stores will sell it.

I would run the fan 24/7 if possible. Like I mentioned outdoors there is always wind, so you want to make sure thats mimicked indoor's for your girls.

Can you get any photo's of the yellowing spots? Pics speak a thousand words. It could be a nutrient deficiency, or maybe the pH has shifted out of a good range. If you cant get any photo's can you explain how high on the plant the yellowing is occuring and which part of the leaves, and also your pH and the last time you fed?

i have managed to solve the problem, it was a nitrogen problem, like ou said i think the granular nutes were no good, to slow so i got some that is 4/1/4, i fed her on wed 2ltrs of water and added 3ml per ltr it said 4mle and it has solved THE problem, i have been monitoring her closely and no more spots have appeared, so hopefully i have learned another lesson, so ranks for your advice.

So i have now got the fan on 24/7 and the sweating has stopped so it looks like my baby is doing ok again, she has loads of big fan leaves THAT look healthy, i have had her veging now for 3 wks, can really see the difference how this girl is growing to my last one, which was a different strain so its good experience, one question i have is, wat amount of water should i feed her? My programme is to water every 3 days withl 2ltrs water and add the feed once a wk, does this sound ok or is it to much? Also if some water soakes through into the container the pot sits in, should i remove it, leave it, or water less? Im not sure wat will be best, i am not sure if it will cause any damage to the roots that are coming through the bottom of the pot, thanks wise for all your help and advice.

Good to hear you girl is growing nicely. :)

What size pot are you using? The run-off water from the pots is good, that's what your aiming for. This ensures your watering sufficient amounts. I would throw the water that gets stored in the container from the run off out, you could end up with root rot. By the way, if your seeing roots come out from the bottom of the pot its time to repot.

Hey folks, may seem like an amatuer question I know however I use the site a lot for other drugs and rely a lot on it so here goes...

Bought a grow tent the other day, 80x80x160, and I am only planning on planting 2 (although there is adequate room for 4-5). Anyway, I was curious to know whether or not I would need a carbon filter fitted into the grow tent to reduce the smells of the plants and for air circulation. I kinda feel in the dark here as a few sources have told me not to worry, if I'm only going to produce 2 plants, there should be enough air circulation going round if I open the tent once or twice a day for a minute or so when I'm watering or tending to them.

I'd really appreciate any advice u guys have for me, it's my first time and want to produce some good green! Cheers!

Hey folks, may seem like an amatuer question I know however I use the site a lot for other drugs and rely a lot on it so here goes...

Bought a grow tent the other day, 80x80x160, and I am only planning on planting 2 (although there is adequate room for 4-5). Anyway, I was curious to know whether or not I would need a carbon filter fitted into the grow tent to reduce the smells of the plants and for air circulation. I kinda feel in the dark here as a few sources have told me not to worry, if I'm only going to produce 2 plants, there should be enough air circulation going round if I open the tent once or twice a day for a minute or so when I'm watering or tending to them.

I'd really appreciate any advice u guys have for me, it's my first time and want to produce some good green! Cheers!
What kind of strains are you going to be growing? And what kind of lights? You may be able to get away with no ventilation or carbon filters depending on how badly your girls smell during flower and how hot the tent gets.

What kind of strains are you going to be growing? And what kind of lights? You may be able to get away with no ventilation or carbon filters depending on how badly your girls smell during flower and how hot the tent gets.

They are a White widow mostly sativa strain of grass. The lights are 200w cfls. Would you suggest using ventilation and a carbon filter during flowering perhaps? I'm just concerned at the noise the equipment could make when in use.

sshitt!!!
i hit my plant into bloom of thursday, used a stunting nutrient to stop further growth, thing is still growing, FAST!!!!
im assuming it will shortly stunt and start forming into a nice beautiful young lady