• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

[MEGA] Cannabis Slang

in oregon we're too busy being activists so instead of thinking up cool terms for marijuana we just say:

weed, pot, blunt, joint, piece, pipe, bong, bubbler, smoke

Seriously. Stick to the basics

dime is a 10 dollar sack of weed, whatever size that may be is dependant on quality.

A "Henry" is an 8th of an oz. Hench: Henry the 8th.

Mind you us Brits have much better slang than you yanks ;)

Here, it's an Earnhart, as in DaleEarnhartJr#8NASCARwoooooooo!!!!!!monster trucks!beer!

or, since Dale is sponsored by Budweiser, we abbreviate it and call it bud. :)

Indo:

Marijuana, specifically modern crossbreeds of Indonesian (hence, "Indo") indica strains with western sativa, resulting in pungent, broadleafed, THC-crystal laden buds, or "trees". Often confused for a short form of "indoor", which is where most of this type of marijuana is now grown.

Endo:

The bottom tips of the marijuana plant that accumulate the most resin and crystals after being hung to dry.

That's all I got lol.

hmmm i always thought is was from "indoor" "indo"or.....

Yeah, I was thinking it referred to cannabis indica, but most people use it just as slang for any weed, or can't tell which variety they're even smoking.

Last edited by a moderator:
--->Cannabis Discussion

I thnk I accidentally split one of the replies into a separate identical thread. :(

Yeah, hopefully one of the CD Mods can piece the thread back together. I sure as hell did a good job of scattering it to the four winds.

well i'd give it a try, but i have no idea where the rest of the pieces are :\

even though i think we all know that snoop invented indo

OP's original piece = "hmmm i always thought is was from "indoor" "indo"or.....

Yeah, I was thinking it referred to cannabis indica, but most people use it just as slang for any weed, or can't tell which variety they're even smoking."

My response = "Indo:

Marijuana, specifically modern crossbreeds of Indonesian (hence, "Indo") indica strains with western sativa, resulting in pungent, broadleafed, THC-crystal laden buds, or "trees". Often confused for a short form of "indoor", which is where most of this type of marijuana is now grown.

Endo:

The bottom tips of the marijuana plant that accumulate the most resin and crystals after being hung to dry.

That's all I got lol."

I really don't care what you do with it, just trying to be helpful. :)

ive heard tupac, b.i.g and doc dre refer to endo as endonesia, just thought i'd ass that.

I always thought you smoked indo' rather than outdo'... I'm sure I heard that joke on how high or one of those other hilarious ghetto smoking movies.

Yea dude....It aint that complex......Good ol Indo...Think bout how snoop says it theres ur answer.......And just cuz they might call it the indonesia dont nexessarily mean thats what its referrin to, you call mad shit different things as slang. You shorten up and longen up words all the time when slang talkin at least I do. I think its just a thang.

I think in Friday Ice Cube says "Indo? Smells like outdo' to me" when Chris Tucker gets him high. Not that Ice Cube is an authority figure on anything, but what he says seems to indicate that "Indo/Endo" is referring to weed grown indoors.

here in Tasmania, Australia, theres pretty much only 2 types of bud; Hydro or Bush, bush is usually the type of weed that has been grown outdoors or just freely without adding anything to it. Hydro is grown indoors under lights, hence the term Hydro (hydroponic lights). Hydro is much better than bush. the other terms are usually just skunk, dro, bilgeys, weeds, deals, hooch and now pretty much the most famous and common word for marijuana in Tasmania; Dak.