• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

[MEGA] Cannabis Slang

the idea of weed being sprayed is a paranoid myth. Piff=dro=raw=dank=good shit.

only in extremely rare occasions might weed be laced with pcp ("wet"), or crack (woolies, a-bombs, or most often crack-weed). And usually the customer knows of the adulterants because it is advertised as having the adulterants. rarely will anyone lace bud without telling the buyer.

^No it isn't. Weed is sprayed with that stuff you get in head shops that gives hookah tobacco flavor all the time. It's definately not a myth. Although it is more of a "drop" then a "spray"

this has been on my mind lately too and i know mad kids who call everything piff. Iv come across some really ghetttoh nasstiiedd up mad powerful funked out buds i could see very easily fitting the definition of piff but i dont think piff is a true strain as much as a term for a very very vauge & broad range of definitions.

Urbandictionary has this definition:

1. piff 425 up, 58 down

superior to the average.
Also a potent strain of weed/canibus of purple color.

"get purple city byrd gangs mixtape rags 2 riches it"
by The Kufi Slapper Mar 19, 2005

Zubi420 said:
the idea of weed being sprayed is a paranoid myth.
I don't believe that is a myth at all. A few years back, my friends and I bought some bud and each took a hit. We starting dry heaving and eventually threw up. It didn't get us high, I just remember feeling really odd. No hallucinations or anything, we all just felt sick. I know it wasn't placebo, because what are the odds that 4 teens start puking simultaneously? I also became very aggressive and literally started choking my best friend because we got into a minor argument. I'm guessing that it was just some Mexican shwag that was sprayed with insecticides or herbicides and soon quickly harvested accidentally.

Needless to say, we never bought from that dealer again and that is the only pot that I have ever flushed down the toilet...

piff is another name for haze in the ct area fluffy potent sativa buds that come from nyc to smaller cities in the north east. Ounces go for about 400-550 in hartford.

i use dat word around my area its just another name 4 gud chronic and ppl can call weed wateva they want doesnt mean its tru.

Also is that "drop" of flavour like made 4 weed or does it taste like sheesha.

^Don't put shit on your weed. There's absolutely nothing you can add to any weed that's worth smoking that would make it taste any better. And god knows what those vaporized chems will do to you.

yeah piff is slang for haze around nj. and haze is haze.... haze isn't slang for good weed... haze is haze....

Zubi420 said:
the idea of weed being sprayed is a paranoid myth. Piff=dro=raw=dank=good shit.

only in extremely rare occasions might weed be laced with pcp ("wet"), or crack (woolies, a-bombs, or most often crack-weed). And usually the customer knows of the adulterants because it is advertised as having the adulterants. rarely will anyone lace bud without telling the buyer.

My boy just copped a bag and when he opened it up in the car it smelled like straight up Nag Champa incense in that bitch.

I don't know how the fuck that happened, but it was some of the harshest ganj' I've ever smoked in my life even though it looked like regular bud we pick up around here.

rusk1 said:
yeah piff is slang for haze around nj. and haze is haze.... haze isn't slang for good weed... haze is haze....

exactly, haze isn't slang for good pot. haze is a fucking strain of cannabis dude...very distinct flavor/aroma and its unique sativa dominant high...

haze is a fucking strain of cannabis dude

there's no strain called "haze".. there's strains with haze in the title but it doesn't mean shit. it's pretty clear from what you're saying though it's just a slang term for weed with certain characteristics.

off to the slang megathread with this one

Miami

Weed names- Funk, Fire, el funkete, trees, bud, hairy scary, Yerba, chronic, Some of that gosh gosh, herb

Ah I can top all the slang, me and my friend just call weed...Chicken...its perfect, we talk about it everywhere and no one has even a hint.

'Man I could really go for some chicken'