• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

[MEGA] Cannabis Slang

where i come from in australia bloew sydney we call cannabis, weed,bud,bush and we call smokes jimmys and bongs billys :|

I lived in Birmingham Alabama for the past 5 years, and many people used "Headies and Beasters." I moved back up to Indiana, and never hear it. I believe I've said it on a couple occasions, and no one knew what I was talking about. People refer to dank here mostly as Chronic, Chronbomb, and Killer. It's different everywhere tho.

In poland they call weed simply "green". Of course this is translated but yes we call it "green". Sounds weird in english but it's normal in polish.

The Macquarie people are idiots. They said fly agaric (Amanita muscaria) contains psilocybin. I hate them now.

Hmmm, let's see. Cannabis-related slang around here:

Here, we use "cone" to mean a conical joint. I roll perfect cones. It's a gift. "Bowl" can be either the part of a pipe or bong you pack your weed into, or a dry pipe itself (usually glass ones). I have a small glass bowl. Weed is usually broken up with the fingers here, no fancy grinders unless you have one with a kief catcher and you want to save the kief. When rolling, it's common to use any flat surface available: a skateboard, frisbee, even just a newspaper on one's lap (I'm fond of this method, because I pre-roll my cones and I can use the newspaper to pour the weed into it).

Weed/pot/bud(s)/ganja/mari-ju-wanna (said jokingly)/herbs/the ganj: Marijuana.
Schwag/brick weed/dirt: Low-quality marijuana, full of seeds and stems.
Sketchy: Suspicious, weird, not cool, inferior; a sketchy gram could be a "gram" that looks like much less, or is composed of mostly stems.
Sketched out: Paranoid, unsettled.
Bomb/bomb up/blaze/smoke: To smoke marijuana.
Bomb: Good, cool.
Bombo: High-quality or really cool, can be used to refer to marijuana or anything else, really. As in "Dude, that haze was bombo!" Bombo is pronounced bom-o, not bom-bo.
Fuckin' bombo: Even better than just plain ol' bombo.
Smoke someone up: To smoke your marijuana with someone else, with the intention of getting them high.
Blazed/baked: High on marijuana.
Twist a J/twist a doobie: To roll a joint.
Burn a J: To smoke a joint.
Blunt/L: A marijuana cigar, rolled in a cigar wrap (often a flavored one, I don't care for blunts myself). It usually takes about a gram to roll a blunt. The largest I've ever seen was 7 grams wrapped up in 4 blunt wraps all stuck together. I swear it had to be at least 18 inches long.
L Cruise: Driving around town smoking an L.
Carb: The hole on a pipe/bong that enables you to fill the chamber (by covering the hole and inhaling) and then clear it (by uncovering it).
Carb it up: To cover the carb on a pipe or bong.
Hoot: High. Only a few people I know say this. Can also be used in place of "hit," as in "take a big hoot and pass it."
G: Gram.

Hmmm... I guess that's about it. A lot of these are probably common knowledge, but these are the ones that are used around here. People will often quote weed-related songs, too. I'm in the habit of saying "And furthermore, Susan, I wouldn't be the least bit surprised to learn that all four of them habitually smoke marijuana cigarettes...reefers."

You'd think someone would mention a twomp ($20 worth of bud) by now. Unless that's just a wanker term we only use here in dallas.

middle tennessee cannabis slang.....

schwag/reg- boop ,boo ,bobby brown, regular , grass, wood

mid- fire, kill, killa ,wop, halleluha, good, funk

hydro- dro , drizzy, drizzo, light light

10 sack- 10 , dime bag, 10 sack, blunt

20sack- 20, twank, twankie, tweeter, twax, twix ,dub

quarter- qwota, wota , qwo

half ounce- half

ounce- zip, zone , whole one

quarter pound- qp, cutie

pound- grip, brick , elbow , LB

Headies and Beasters?
I've never heard this before today.
I live in Washington State, I don't know of anyone else who has heard of it.

Da Chronic???

Hello everybody iam new to this fourm and was wanting to know for a long time now what is Cronic is it really good Dro or is it really good shwag??? because everytime i see some cronic it looks like crappy quality dro. I've been arguing for weeks about what the hell it means anyone know??:\

Pretendo

Someone explain to me what pretendo really is.

I've heard it is manufactured in a large mass (as opposed to individual plants) aka commercialized.

its somewhere between chronic and schwag.

But i've also heard that its a particular strain, or that its chemically coated to mask the smell during long transport.

From what I have seen it is just good looking mid-grade pot. Which should be a lot cheaper than good bud too

At least around SoCal it usually refurs to marijuana that looks, smells, feels, and tastes like kush, but gets you high like your everyday chronic/mids

you'll probably get aolt of different anwsers here...
around here(Illinois) pretendo refers to weed that smells good, looks good, but it dont get ya stoned.

me too...^^

Its shit that tastes and smells good but doesnt get you as high as nuggets. And the high doesnt last as long. The price should at least be 25% cheaper.

LOL pretendo and pretendica....i simply classify that kind of bud as good looking mids....

so probably like the stuff in the "pot or not" thread atm right?