• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

[MEGA] Cannabis Slang

i read a post about Nade, some shit from San Fransisco.

And my only question is, WHY THE FUCK WOULD YOU EVER SPRAY RAID ROACH SPRAY ON WEED?
is it just me?...it can't just be me who was weirded out by this...

Indo- unused phrase describing marijuana grown indoors often under the mistaken pretense that it is more potent than 'outdo'.

Dro- Also should not be used. Used under the pretense that hydroponically grown herb is more potent.

Only slang used out here is in reference to weights.

P-Pound
Eight ball-1/8 oz.
Zip- Ounce

Skunk- is pretty common term for high grade in the UK. The original skunk strains were brought from the states though… thanks Eddie.

Tinnie- refers to a pipe made out aluminum foil. Don't do it kids. If you're that hard up for a piece it's a sign you shouldn't smoke right then.

The notion that it is easier to come across better weed in Australia than in the States makes me giggle. It's all the same kids.

Kids- your crop
Kids' bedtime- lights go off
Cannabutter- self explanatory

Peace.

Beasters and Headies are used in West Virginia, but more commonly you will hear middies and nuggets

Plz Help - Weed Slang

so im a bit of a noob when it comes to all this measurement slang of weed but i have no clue what 3/4 of an O is or what 4 sticks is or whatever so it makes me look like quite the dickhead when placing an order with someone. can someone plz give me some sort of guideline if possible? sorry, thanks heaps.

here ya go..

1/8- Eigth (3.5 grams)
1/4- Quarter (7 grams)
1/2- Half Ounce (14 grams)
1/1- Ounce (28 grams)

and it goes on. I'm pretty sure you can figure the rest out, 3/4 would be 21 grams I believe, I'm baked so I might of messed up. You'll probaly just want 2 grams, to an eigth of pot if your still starting up.

Pablo726 said:
no fucking way does 2.8 grams cost 10 bucks..
i always thought a dime was a little more than half a gram-
i guess thats why we cant use slang, but i knew it was 10 bucks.

well one time i did that firecracker recipe off overgrow (only used .4 grams or so) and it didnt hit me for almost 2 hours but when it did i felt like i was floating... literallly- it felt more floaty than my first time(high) on pot or codeine... unfortuntely i didnt stay high for more than an hour and a half... strange recipe... it must have cooked differently to get such different effects.

too bad i dont have the link, but i got it from the mega eating threat.

here a dime bag is .7g and we called it that cuz it was ten bucks worth. but as we got older we dropped it, and a dime has become obsolete, replaced by the gram for 10$

difference between headie/beaster?

My friend and I came into a debate about whether headies or beasters are better. He claims that headies are the shit blah blah blah but I posed him the question what makes a plant a beaster. When you order the seeds it doesn't specify headie or beaster. My conclusion is that a strain of weed is a strain and the words headie/beaster are stereo-typical and only specifies how the bud was picked/dried/cured and DO NOT magically make it any more potent than the other type. just because its called a headie.... I think for people to judge quality of bud based on whether its a full nug or a little headie nugget is just absurd, what possible difference could that have on THC? Flame me if i'm wrong sorry couldn't find this on the search engine. Thanks

im pretty sure that the way you grow the weed and cure it is what really counts. beasters is basicallt a name given to bud that looks alot better than it really is. i think beasters usually refers to indoors which are really nice looking nuggets, but dont quite have the thc levels of headdy buds. theres def. a thread somewhere on this. check out the pot or not thread/poll to learn more, or go to overgrow.com...they have lots of good info.

"Beasters" is hippie slang for brick-pot grown in BC, kiefed and often exported to other areas.

"Headies" is a term for very strong, heady pot, usually indica strains (grown and prepared well) that are very psychedelic and tend to knock you on your ass if you're not grounded.

Simply Terms

The terms "Beasters" vs. "Headies" is really almost the same as comparing slang terms like "Schwag/Mids/Regs" to "Dank". One term generally refers to the material being on the shittier side, although some surprises occur. Heady and Dank refer to really THC-rich nuggets, which generally smell better and serve as eye-candy much more heartily than do the beasters and scwhagg.

And you're right, it's ALL to do with how their grown, when they're cut, what conditions/to what extent the plant is cured in, and at least as important,the way it was stored while being shipped to your location (compressed bricks vs. large freezer vacuum sealed bags).
Good weed has generally been cured in favorable conditions, was cut at the right moment (this time can be determined from the color of the cannabis hairs currently on the plant), and was *never* compressed. Compression destroys many of the valuable trichomes literring good bud, and generally premotes the molding/drying out of the herb as it is passed from one hand to the other.

Beasters is Bad. Headies are Good. Remember that.

Hopefully that answered basically anything youd need to know on this subject.

Peace!
=D

im from canada, here's some of the slang we use. any of it sounds familiar?... BURNING/BLAZING/ELEVATING/SMOKING = smoking pot, BUNK= shitty pot, SKUNK = high potent pot, GREENS/MARAHOOTS/MJ/SMOKE/HERBS=pot, RED/MASHED/BAKED/FRIED/BLITZED/HAPPY=high

my friend and i got some smoke once that was worse than schwag, we called it SCHWEED and from then on that is how we refer to really shitty pot.

^They only use that slang in prison, but for different purposes :/

sweaty but sex....

regs = gregs or greggies

krip = Kricket or eightish