• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

[MEGA] Cannabis Slang

Boothwyn, PA. (Southeast, near philly)

My friends and I don't use much slang, although I like using random phrases sometimes.

"yo, let's go half on a motherfuckin honey sack"
"lemme get a dubb sack"
"let's smoke some nugs"
"let's smoke.... pot"

We usually just say "You wanna smoke?"

Or, the timeless "let's pack a joint and roll a bowl"

Last edited:
Here in Nottingham,Land of the Hood,England We call our strong weed Peng and our shite weed 'yaegen' or gank. I dont know why everyone here calls chronic dank-dank's the sort of word you associate with dirty brown weed

In my area, we a few names for marijuana

Bud - any type of marijuana

Schwag - Low grade bud, still good, still get you high, but just not potent, found everywhere

Shake - The lowest grade bud out there, sometimes not even bud, but leaves. This is usually sold as schwag, this is wut people usually get ripped off on, don't come across this too often.

Chronic - Usually 2 to 3 times more potent then the predominant schwag, good taste, good bud, uncommon

Kind Bud - Kind bud is generally left for the top of the line marijuana, you know, not the 'good' stuff, the 'SUPER EXCELLENT' stuff. about 5 times more potent then schwag. Not found around here, one would have to go to a larger city to obtain any of these buds, example White Widow, AK-47, Orange Kush, SKunk

Dro, Hydro, Hydroponic - Somewhat common, but usually fairly good stuff, about the potency of Chronic or better.

Kreeper - Kreeper is a strange kinda bud, its fairly good potency, but it takes about 15 minutes to hit you, hence the name kreeper, its fairly uncommon

I'm new to the board, but yeah, thats how things are around here

This might have been answered... but does "dimebag" refer to $10 worth of pot or 2.8 grams is most places?

^^Where I live in northern Maryland a dimebag means any 10$ bag of weed, whether it's a gram of mids or 1/2 a gram of some dank nugs. Most dealers will sell the gram of mids but not the 1/2 g of dank.

naptown, us

weed: porty, herbage, greenery, trees, shrubbery, greenage, dank, kill, murder, shit
to smoke: portchin', eating granma's green beans, buttering up, blazing

too tired to think of more

sippin0nsyrup said:

Kind Bud - Kind bud is generally left for the top of the line marijuana, you know, not the 'good' stuff, the 'SUPER EXCELLENT' stuff. about 5 times more potent then schwag. Not found around here, one would have to go to a larger city to obtain any of these buds, example White Widow, AK-47, Orange Kush, SKunk

Dro, Hydro, Hydroponic - Somewhat common, but usually fairly good stuff, about the potency of Chronic or better.

Kreeper - Kreeper is a strange kinda bud, its fairly good potency, but it takes about 15 minutes to hit you, hence the name kreeper, its fairly uncommon

I'm new to the board, but yeah, thats how things are around here
What dimension are you from? 8o

Kind Bud is below dro on the tree chart. Maybe it's just my neck of the woods. Seedless, but that's about it. It's "kinda" good.
8) lol

Dro is not the potency of chronic. Chronic is chronic, dro is dro. Everything else depends, but like I said, usually Chronic is Chronic.

And kreeper? Are you sure that's not what we like to call "burnt" around these parts? lol

ANYWAY...

Lynn, Mass murda...

MARIJUANA: Stank, trees, fiyah, puff/dragon, kill, poopa, dirt, cess, sticky [icky]
SMOKE, DO YOU: Chief, bent, treed, danked up, hi, sculled
FIGURE IT OUT: Burnt, nick, dime, twamp, dub sack, wood, z, qp

were i stay (NE Louisiana) we call our shit..... snack=dime

bag...........quarter=8-10 grams......half=15 grams......zip=30-32grams....i

usually pay 10 for a dime sac and 20 for a quarter,,,,,30 for a half.......and

anywhere for 50-60 for a zip and i ve never bought anymore than a zip we

dont hav any kind bud or nutin we got staright shwag but ey it gets me

high =D =D =D

chi-town (northern) suburb slang

Bud, herb, buddha, dank, dro, chronic, reefer, ganj- all names for marijuana
Servin- dealing, (as in "are you servin today?")
Cop- to purchase weed
Chief, blaze, blow, box, dome, toke- to smoke (usually in reference to a blunt/joint)
rip, hit, skeeze, puff - to smoke (usually in reference to a pipe/bong)
punked, pierced, pinched, played, sheisted- to get ripped off (low quality/high price/not quite enuff)
Pearl - to roll a blunt
Dub - a blunt
QP, quad - quarter pound
zone - ounce
half o - half ounce
tank - twenty sack (1 gram)

The way things have been shaping up over the last year it is gettin difficult to find anything but dank (which isnt so bad) but its also increasingly difficult to get anything less than an eighth. Too bad for all us quick-fix fiends out here, but hey, we deal. We scrimp and save and then throw it all away in one night :D

Someones trying to sell me some "grey haze". Does anybody know anything about this strain?

Marijuana - Some plant
Smoke - What I do to it

I'm from Maryland and don't really know any local slang, seems like it's pretty much basic stuff (Pot, weed, etc...maybe the people I've smoked with just aren't very creative)

Someone was asking what a blunt was though, so I'll just add this:

Blunt ride - Drivin around smokin a cigar with the tobacco removed and pot in it's place (Backroads only...I'm away from the city so finding empty long roads ain't hard...)
Phillies/Dutchmasters - Types of cigars people from my town like to use for the blunts...there's others too but I don't deal with them.

I have some questions too:

What is "Hayes"? A strain? A ranking above KB? I got some KB and my friend kept tryin to tell me it was "Hayes" - spelled like that - and I didn't know what to tell him.

Also...you guys have any slang for those stoners who don't really pay attention to the process? The kids who sit there holding a bong for like 15 minutes as they ramble and everyone else's eyes are focused right on the piece. Also included would be the kids who handle a bong/bubbler/piece like it's a rag doll. They don't bother keeping it vertical, seemingly unaware of the fact that there's precious herb/possibly dirty water in there that could come out if they're not careful.

Peace.

Annoyed Stoner Rant

hi i'm from australia, what the fuck is skunk weed? from what i've picked up this supe strength brew is hydro bud? i just wanted to say that all you use to many fucking words. Sure u can get differant strands (not that thats really offered here) but why is this skunk shit so strong? why are your pills double stacked? basically why do people talk so much shit in america? i just hate the word skunk and way you guys describe quality and differant highs so much, its fucking pointless. I been thinking about it for a while and i've come to the conclusion that it probably isn't as bad as i think overthere and your just a bunch of geeks stuck in another forum trap that requires you to think act and speek a certain way? just please explain to me the big deal about weed in america?

BUSH or HYDRO, lazy grower or refined grower, thats all i put my weed down to. fucking skunk bullshit.

Like this quote from another thread "He took some huge rips of dank from a waterfall gravity bong. " like does it fucking matter the weed was dank, he ripped it hugely and to top it all off the bong wasn't no ordinary bong it was superdooper weed potenising waterfall gravity 5000 bong?

americans don't use the word skunk, I think thats an European thing. we say "dank" or "nugget" for good marijuana usually.

cheaper marijuana is "shwagg" or "mids" usually

I think we use so many names because when we're talking to someone around "other" people, we don't want them to know what we mean.

SO thats why we use so much slang.

but mainly, we only use 4 terms to describe the quality of weed.

about the quote you just listed....."he took some huge rips of dank from a gravity bong"...I'll break it down, so you actually understand why we have to use all of those words (actually we don't have to, but it makes the story sound better to use more adjectives)

He took some huge rips.....he inhaled deeply (which means he got even higher than usual)

of dank.....dank describes the quality of the marijuana (it lets know know he's smoking quality weed)

from a gravity bong.....a gravity bong is different than just an ordinary bong....it allows you to inhale the smoke deeper (thus allowing the "ripper" to rip even harder)

I hope that cleared it up for you....I'm sure we struggle with some of your slang....bush??......we usually call it "trees" or "bud"....but it means the same thing :)

yeahdude said:
Like this quote from another thread "He took some huge rips of dank from a waterfall gravity bong. " like does it fucking matter the weed was dank, he ripped it hugely and to top it all off the bong wasn't no ordinary bong it was superdooper weed potenising waterfall gravity 5000 bong?

Jesus christ dude, calm down....lol

and no, a waterfall grav bong isn't a normal bong. its not even a normal grav bong. it looks nothing like what people think a "bong" should look like.

EDIT: lol, goddamn, he beat me to the response. :(

Re: Annoyed Stoner Rant

yeahdude said:
hi i'm from australia, what the fuck is skunk weed? from what i've picked up this supe strength brew is hydro bud? i just wanted to say that all you use to many fucking words. Sure u can get differant strands (not that thats really offered here) but why is this skunk shit so strong? why are your pills double stacked? basically why do people talk so much shit in america? i just hate the word skunk and way you guys describe quality and differant highs so much, its fucking pointless. I been thinking about it for a while and i've come to the conclusion that it probably isn't as bad as i think overthere and your just a bunch of geeks stuck in another forum trap that requires you to think act and speek a certain way? just please explain to me the big deal about weed in america?

BUSH or HYDRO, lazy grower or refined grower, thats all i put my weed down to. fucking skunk bullshit.

im from aust. and skunk just means strong weed. you're a bit of a tosser hey? relax.

yeahdude you should check out the thread under this one... 'moody cannabis users'.