• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Benzos Meclonazepam

Wow u must all be getting your Meclonazepam from a CRAPPY Vendors LMFAO ROFL! I feel Sorry for you Poor Fools. I just bought it And 3MG of it feels exactly the same as a 1MG Clonazepam in a blind test I Gaurentee u will not know the difference. Clonazepam barley produces any more Seadtion..... You all must be getting some VERY CRAPPY And Bunk Vendor Sources.

I'm about to try this meclo I have for a taper off clam. Might not be strong enough but kpin as always worked most therapeutically for me

chiming in to say that Etiz is scheduled in Ohio in the US and it's probably only a matter of time before the fed catches on too

Shame if etizolam were to go.... probably in the US first, then maybe another EU-wide ban... meclonazepam doesn't sound amazing to me, but i was never a fan of clonazepam, allthough longer lasting than etizolam, i would imagine it's no where near as relaxing, in that valium like way.

I'll still probably get 100mg meclonaz, to try, but flubromazolam (not flubromazepam, which is ok) sounds far far more intresting as an RC benzo to me.

Watch out! Flubromazolam is extremely potent, like as potent as Clonazolam (C-Lam) and can cause paradoxical reactions

it is an interesting benzo though, IF you can handle it

Btw, it takes 1-8 hours (mean 2-3) for Klonopin to reach full effect; higher doses will cause faster onsets

Watch out! Flubromazolam is extremely potent, like as potent as Clonazolam (C-Lam) and can cause paradoxical reactions

it is an interesting benzo though, IF you can handle it
Is flubromazolam fast acting?

Is this stuff even for sale anymore? I swear from the about 30 safe vendors I know of, this isn't in their catalogue (minus those who will not carry benzos, but sell etizolam because it isn't a benzo, chemically speaking).

The fact that's in animal dewormer kinds of freaks me out? What's up with that ?

I just got my meklo today my tolerance is massive on clonazolam and I only took 12 mg in to be honest I'm thinking that it's going to be a winner starting to feel nice and smooth and I don't feel any withdrawal yet but I won't know until tomorrow whether it's going to work I also love clonazepam so if it's similar it would make sense

@thegreenhand

Flubromazolam is an intermediate acting, EXTREMELY potent Benzodiazepine

It has a more gradual onset than Clonazolam, and a delayed peak, yet I would say it peaks faster than Classic Klonopin (Clonazepam )

It is a good Benzodiazepine, yet I would recommend Clonazolam as it is more euphoric and feels like a cross between Xanax and Klonopin

Flubromazolam is interesting though 😎

Are there any stores that sell these in real life? Not looking for outsource vendors..

Yeah its happening fast. A number of overseas vendors are no longer stocking it and replacing it with meclonazepam and deschloro-etizolam (calling it Etizolam 2) now.

I found a Swedish forum talking about it, seems like the potency is probably lower than clonazepam. It's kind of hard to do translate since I am on my phone but that's the gist I got from the one copy and paste translation I did.

Just an FYI … Deschloroetizolam (Etizolam-2) is an Amazing analog of Etizolam. It’s slightly longer lasting and not as potent. It is a VERY potent and effective anxiolytic benzodiazepine analog, and it induced euphoria in myself many times. I find it actually more pleasurable than regular Etizolam

Etizolam 1mg
Deschloroetizolam 4-6mg

People that say they’ve taken 15mg tablets of Deschloroetizolam Lmao…..they’ve been sold complete Sh!t

I have genuine Deschloroetizolam (tested at a lab using drug testing technology) “Get your Drugs Tested” in B.C. Canada, results came back as item, no adulterants detected, no Fentanyl detected, no other substances detected in sample provided.

Deschloroetizolam 4mg is enough for a 6’ 240 lbs man to experience prominent/very apparent anxiolytic effects, brightening of mood, with noticeable euphoria. Happy, chatty, sociable, walking on a cloudy feeling. Taken on empty stomach, 30min onset / 1 hour peak serum levels. Duration of action 8-14 hours. Easily.

I paid $175 for 500mg …..purchased 3 times. Same batch. Made 1 last purchase of 500mg and was a different batch. Still effective, but original batch was 100% pure pharmaceutical grade if I’d put $$$ on it. Whom ever synthesized that batch of Deschloroetizolam was a serious individual and didn’t f@ck around with the process. I’d shake his or her hand and give them praise for such a superior product.

Purchase the Deschloroetizolam if you can. Small purchase….take 4-6mg. If you don’t feel happy and notice potent anxiolytic effects, toss it. If it is all I said….purchase as much as you can afford, contacting vendor ensuring you’re being sent the same batch as your previous order last week or so.

Cheers