• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

MDxx Pills Disappearing... Piperazine Pills Taking Over?

There would be only one way to stop all of this. And that would be to shut down the labs in China who are legally making it. If it was restricted there we"d only be complaining about mdma shortage at most.

To be honest, I was a regular pill user and I got more pip pills last year and havnt had one this year. Seem to be seeing more amp + mdea pills though. Though comes down to who you get your gear off as well.

From what ive seen on PR, NZ are getting a lot of pip pills.

Are pipes more common in the eastern states?

I'm in Perth and I rarely find pipes. The last pipe pills I came accross were Blue Omegas and Brown CK's and that was a good few months ago.

where do you think most are being imported to and pressed man?
There are plenty of pipes in WA. Their customs is shit I hear.

Yeah Im pretty sure webtrypt 2.5 will be about piperazines. Lets fucking hope.

Pipe pills are bullshit, ecstasy has to be the shittest drug market out there these days! I seriouslythink this problem will only get worse and worse, I just personally hope that some MDMA powder/crystals starts floating about to cater to people who like real ecstasy and leave the pipes for all the uneducated fuckwits.

The fact is, its cheaper and also a fuckload easier to import huge quantities of pipes than it is to produce or source the same amount of MDMA. As long as the pressers jobs are made easier and more profitable and the dealers and users don't wise up this is going to get ridiculous.

Bring an end to this shit, spread the word and refuse to buy any shit even if it means going a week or a month or whatever without pills. If you should be inadvertently sold shit, maybe you can't get a refund but make sure you let the cunt know exactly what he has and what you think of it. Tell them if it happens again you wont be going back. Educated pill takers are a minority that will have to seriously band together and say NO to piperazines and educate others the same way for piperazines to fuck off now.

Hmmm so you would rather get cheaper pills then get better quality ones??? It's that kind of attitude that has turned our pill market to shit. Over this way usually the more expensive pills are the better pills, personally I don't mind spending the extra couple of dollars when I'm guaranteed a high quality product... Five plus years ago pills were just under double the amount of what they are now days but you were guaranteed quality 99% of the time.

Also what makes you jump so quickly to the conclusion as to say that pipes are mostly an eastern state problem??? There is nothing stopping the pressers over your side of the country buying up a heap of piperazines, (which are dirt cheap BTW), pressing them so they can make their pockets even more deeper... Nothing will stop them they just have greed in their eyes.

In response to the first paragraph, I meant shopping around for prices on the same pills. Mostly there will only be 1-2 Batches that all my dealers have. If X is one price for Green Doves, and Y is my other dealers price. Y happening to be $10 more than X. Who do you think I am gonna buy off?

And I'm always happy to pay more for quality. Just isn't usually an issue for me.

And I jump to that conclusion after 2 years of fairly heavy use and not encountering any yet hearing that is all you can get in the eastern states. Makes sense that it is more of an eastern problem.

But who knows why they haven't done that yet.
Maybe pipes have a bad rep with the people pressing.
Maybe people here like gear/MDxx and have access to it enough to not bother.
Hell, maybe we're just a little slow.

Not that I'm complaining.

In response to the first paragraph, I meant shopping around for prices on the same pills. Mostly there will only be 1-2 Batches that all my dealers have. If X is one price for Green Doves, and Y is my other dealers price. Y happening to be $10 more than X. Who do you think I am gonna buy off?

And I'm always happy to pay more for quality. Just isn't usually an issue for me.

And I jump to that conclusion after 2 years of fairly heavy use and not encountering any yet hearing that is all you can get in the eastern states. Makes sense that it is more of an eastern problem.

But who knows why they haven't done that yet.
Maybe pipes have a bad rep with the people pressing.
Maybe people here like gear/MDxx and have access to it enough to not bother.
Hell, maybe we're just a little slow.

Not that I'm complaining.

I do beleive that most things gets filtered. Sydney is the countries biggest import city so im pressuming it hits the street before any other state. Its the same everywhere u go. If u live in a remote town most likely ull have a higher chance of getting something decent but more pricey as opposed to a massive city which is flooded with good and shit drugs. Plus the higher the demand the shitter its gonna get in a town. People would rather cut it to hell and sell for less.

The last few times getting on pills has been pathetic, a mixture of duds, speedbombs and pipes. Dirt. Taking a massive break from them, and maybe when they get better Ill get back on it.

Such a shame, festivals are so much better on x! lol

It all comes down to who has the balls to actually cook some deasent MDMA, in a large quantity and distrubute about the country (whether importing/or locally produced), but how/why is anyone going to do that now. The precursors are near impossible to come by (at least I hear), and no one would beleive you if you were actually selling a pill that contained MDMA and trying to charge 1.5x or 2x the price of the shit flooding the market at the moment.

The only reason myself personally would get good MDMA is if I made it myself, and If i went to all that trouble as if I would sell it anyway, more for me. So there is MDMA in this country if your willing to make it..... Thats why I don't have any :(..

just my 2c.

there's a definate problem for us pillheads. there's an absolute shortage and the quality of what's out there has gone downhill significantly this year.

not sure if i've had a pip yet* - i always taste pills beforehand and they've all had that distinctive bitter mdma taste but it's still hard to tell. but in any case the quality this year has been pretty rubbish with the best i've found myself being able to roll off 1.5 (louis vuitton's or supermans - can't remember off top of my head as had around same time, mid march, central west NSW - there's heaps of different batches of these though)... usually though it requires 2.5 or more or they are just complete bunk which doesn't do any good for my wallet.

*what are the general effects you can expect in pips that are different from mdma?? i'd never heard of pips until around february when i had pills that gave me mild hallucinations (i did take 5 - rip off!!). i knew that these weren't mdma pills because i didn't get that europhoric empathy but rather a relaxed, stoned, trippy feel. that led me to searching the net for possible substances and it was the first time i had heard of pips, although i don't think these were pip pills. if i was being honest, that night was quite a good night (even if it was not what i expected at all) but it certainly wasn't value for money....

Last edited:
The last few times getting on pills has been pathetic, a mixture of duds, speedbombs and pipes. Dirt. Taking a massive break from them, and maybe when they get better Ill get back on it.

Such a shame, festivals are so much better on x! lol

Oh man your not wrong their; I don't think I can attend a festival without having some MDMA in my system, it just makes everything so much more enjoyable, with the enhanced effect of being able to hear every tweak in the music and dance along to it in sync with the beat (well most of the time at least).

It's too hard to do things such as coke at festivals cause their is nowhere to do it and not many people enjoying taking acid or some other psychedelic and tripping at them unless it's a doof and personally I only enjoy consuming whizz when it's combined with alcohol and at festivals the line to get alcohol is just to much to handle, you have to buy 2 drinks when you get to the front and then even if you go straight to the back of the line to purchase another one by the time you are being served you had already finished your drinks 5 minutes earlier which isn't very convenient, argh....

Hopefully some MDxx pills will start to hit the market again around the end of July and through to September as it seems good pills do the rounds around that time of year for here. Although I have never seen the market take such an influx of crap pills before so it may very well be different this year, I hope it isn't though.

What's really going to be interesting to watch is all the comments from all the n00bs who have originally started off on pipe pills and only ever done pipe pills thinking that that's what an actual ecstasy pill is meant to be like get a real MDxx pill and rate it extremely high, I think people are going to have to be weary on who's words they trust as to the strength of an MDxx pill... God this is going to make things even more difficult to try and find decent stuff.

I have heard and I quote: Random human states, "WHOA dude these are the best fucking pills I have ever had." Smiggle says, "Oh yeah.? Mad, I've been having difficulties getting good pills, what are they? Are you able to obtain anymore?" Random human says, "Yeah dude I got a couple left and they are *insert known piperazine pill here* you wont be disappointed in them I'm fucked!" Smiggle says, "Are you serious, they are known to contain another drug in the piperazine family. They are shit house man how can you even rate them as a pill, you seriously must be new to the scene!" Random human says confused, "Piperawhat now? what's that?" Smiggle walks off saying, "Don't worry you uneducated fuck head!"

The above has actually happened to me more then once which really makes me worry about what the next generation is going to think, and then if they have consumed a few piperazine pills and then down a few MDxx pills I know that's just asking for trouble. I bet if we see these things stay around for a decent amount of time, (even though it's been too long already), deaths will arise from people mixing them with alcohol, MDxx substances or other compounds that do not react well with each and create people ill and possibly cause death... Also if this happens there will be no dought that the media will jump on it at the first chance they get and say something like, "Young Eve dies at Nightclub from xtc overdose on 18th B'day!!" Oh god I can already see it happening, I just wish they would shut down the damn labs producing the shit in China so that it finally disappears...

Oh does anybody know if piperazines are more difficult to manufacture then MDMA? I sure bloody hope they are and I hope the precursors are near impossible to come by as well!

The usual route is using pipperine, freely available and can be extracted from black pepper. grams go for a few cents in bulk from china.

The usual route is using pipperine, freely available and can be extracted from black pepper. grams go for a few cents in bulk from china.

read up -->

http://www.erowid.org/chemicals/piperazines/piperazines_chemistry1.shtml

Piperidine -->

chemistry1_piperidine.gif

Piperazine -->

chemistry1_piperazine.gif

they look the same in a way but Piperazine is man made.... but with Piperidine it occurs in nature from what I have read.

Piperidine is the stuff used to make Mdxx and purchasing it can be a problem and yes you can extract it from pepper but you would need kilos and kilos of pepper to get a few grams of piperidine ..

Phase Dance knows more about this and he has discussed this before...

Oh man your not wrong their; I don't think I can attend a festival without having some MDMA in my system, it just makes everything so much more enjoyable, with the enhanced effect of being able to hear every tweak in the music and dance along to it in sync with the beat (well most of the time at least).

It's too hard to do things such as coke at festivals cause their is nowhere to do it and not many people enjoying taking acid or some other psychedelic and tripping at them unless it's a doof and personally I only enjoy consuming whizz when it's combined with alcohol and at festivals the line to get alcohol is just to much to handle, you have to buy 2 drinks when you get to the front and then even if you go straight to the back of the line to purchase another one by the time you are being served you had already finished your drinks 5 minutes earlier which isn't very convenient, argh....

Hopefully some MDxx pills will start to hit the market again around the end of July and through to September as it seems good pills do the rounds around that time of year for here. Although I have never seen the market take such an influx of crap pills before so it may very well be different this year, I hope it isn't though.

What's really going to be interesting to watch is all the comments from all the n00bs who have originally started off on pipe pills and only ever done pipe pills thinking that that's what an actual ecstasy pill is meant to be like get a real MDxx pill and rate it extremely high, I think people are going to have to be weary on who's words they trust as to the strength of an MDxx pill... God this is going to make things even more difficult to try and find decent stuff.

I have heard and I quote: Random human states, "WHOA dude these are the best fucking pills I have ever had." Smiggle says, "Oh yeah.? Mad, I've been having difficulties getting good pills, what are they? Are you able to obtain anymore?" Random human says, "Yeah dude I got a couple left and they are *insert known piperazine pill here* you wont be disappointed in them I'm fucked!" Smiggle says, "Are you serious, they are known to contain another drug in the piperazine family. They are shit house man how can you even rate them as a pill, you seriously must be new to the scene!" Random human says confused, "Piperawhat now? what's that?" Smiggle walks off saying, "Don't worry you uneducated fuck head!"

The above has actually happened to me more then once which really makes me worry about what the next generation is going to think, and then if they have consumed a few piperazine pills and then down a few MDxx pills I know that's just asking for trouble. I bet if we see these things stay around for a decent amount of time, (even though it's been too long already), deaths will arise from people mixing them with alcohol, MDxx substances or other compounds that do not react well with each and create people ill and possibly cause death... Also if this happens there will be no dought that the media will jump on it at the first chance they get and say something like, "Young Eve dies at Nightclub from xtc overdose on 18th B'day!!" Oh god I can already see it happening, I just wish they would shut down the damn labs producing the shit in China so that it finally disappears...

Oh does anybody know if piperazines are more difficult to manufacture then MDMA? I sure bloody hope they are and I hope the precursors are near impossible to come by as well!

Exactly! My mates are very uneducated when it comes to drugs, and everythign you said I can relate to 100%.

Shits me off, when other people are "off their tits" on a pill, and it will be a small buzz, if anything at all to me.

Hopefully next festival season, will be some mad mdma going round, or I can finally find some lsd, and ill just take that, at least you know what its going to do!

Very good reply. I was thinkin the same thing. When i asked for sum beans off a mate i asked him if they are proper ones. I said hope there not like the last ones u mentioned, he said they are proper! then i said there all piperazines and then he said piper what? and i was like dont worry bout it lol

Ud be surprised how many people are uneducated bout what they take. I know alot of them and people who sell these shit ones but im not even gonna bother askin. Ill stick to my whizz, shrooms n dmt thank you=D

Also from Sa, but you'd be suprised a bit of mdxx wil trick the tester...
other than crowns anything floating roung that you know of at the moment?

Also from Sa, but you'd be suprised a bit of mdxx wil trick the tester...
other than crowns anything floating roung that you know of at the moment?

This isn't a pill discussion thread, go to your state PIR thread to ask that.

Also yes we all know a little bit of MDxx can fool the testers, that's why you always put it on your tongue to see if it fizzes and what it tastes like...

Piperonal is an MDXX precursor, not piperidine. Completely different chemicals.

Piperonal can be made into MD-P2P, the precursor for MDMA. However, it is much more easily made into MDA via an entirely different route. It is the route Shulgin used to make many of the substances in PIHKAL, from the various ring substituted benzaldehydes. Possession of piperonal will certainly land you in some bother.

Piperazines are becoming increasingly common in pills these days. A person I know who has seen countless lab results of pills over the last 8 or so years never saw piperazines until the past 12-18 months. Now lab results are routinely showing up as piperazines. They are still in the vast minority, but it is a lot more than the zero the person saw over the years before that.

A little off topic but Smiggle I saw your DP laughing at me in the darkness one night whilst tripping.