• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

MDxx Pills Disappearing... Piperazine Pills Taking Over?

Sorry I have to disagree there. Test kits are never perfect. They never let you know quality/quantity however they are better than nothing. Marquis and Mandelin take like a grain of sand sized chunk of your pill and can quickly give you an indication of speed/ketmaine/MDXX. Sure it's possible to trick them - there are now legal pills that give a black result - however for the time being I'd still rather test pills than not.

Stay safe <3

Edit: I agree about the piperzine taste... stays with you for hours! :(

+1

As Sustanon suggests...anyone with half a clue can identify a suspect pill.

I wouldn't write test kits off so fast though..The majority of pip pills I've tested have had no reaction. Others that have had traces of MDxx in them (deliberate or residue??) have reacted...but in such a way that you can identify something is not quite right - usually only a partial reaction or purple outline.

+2

They're not perfect, but the same could be said about seatbelts!!!! :\

On the bright side, since pipe pills are often produced legally, wouldnt this mean that they are free of carcinogenic byproducts unlike mdxx pills?

Last edited:
On the bright side, since pipe pills are often produced legally, wouldnt this mean that they are free of carcinogenic byproducts unlike mdxx pills?

If they are made in china. Highly fucking doubtful. I mean formaldehyde in baby formula for fucks sake, they ain't gonna be too concerned about dumping some toxic stuff in with the pipes.

Yet to encounter one in 2 years of rolling.
Good old SA.

Yes you are very lucky indeed... How often do you do pills though and do you shop around before purchasing? I use to do pills every weekend but have now slowed down due to study commitments and in the whole time I have been doing pills I have only come across pipes twice. Anybody that knows me knows that I eat a fucking shit load of them as well which sucks balls... :p

have to admit that i did have fun the first few times, with the orange/pink fish that came out...
it was nice to play with something different, which was highly halluciongenic

BUT md is and always will be my number one lover, so, i have steered clear of pipes since. the no empathy bit is a let down, as is the aural distortion. ehh

Sorry I have to disagree there. Test kits are never perfect. They never let you know quality/quantity however they are better than nothing. Marquis and Mandelin take like a grain of sand sized chunk of your pill and can quickly give you an indication of speed/ketmaine/MDXX. Sure it's possible to trick them - there are now legal pills that give a black result - however for the time being I'd still rather test pills than not.

Stay safe <3

Edit: I agree about the piperzine taste... stays with you for hours! :(
I think what he meant was they are useless because wankers ad MDxx to their piperazine pills to fool the testers. However you can still get a reaction from the test kits with piperazine pills. However I usually just give my pills a lick before consuming them aswell as testing. My friend bought a piperazine pill in a club once and I told him to lick it and if it tasted sour to chuck it. Him being the big guy that he is, he went back and got his money back =D

B to the U to the M to the P!

Thought I would bump this one back up again seeing as the pill situation is getting even worse and it may cause some other views on the subject to discuss...

I'd much rather WEAK mdxx pills then any pipes.

Last time i had the red bears i was in the toilet for no joke 8 hours. Around every 30min i was throwing up the little bit of water i was able to drink....

Good thing about that my abs were fuckin hot after!! haha

I've got some black mercs here. Mate had halfs last night and said they wern't too bad. Seemed to be a pill...but has a really strong anniseed smell to it. Shall just have to test and find out again i guess :/ I know my dealer wouldn't take em back if they were shit.

Don't blame him, and i don't blame them at all. They only get whats been passed onto them. And i know my guy tests them before he buys them :/

Never had a pipe pill thank god... been offered ones that i found out later were pipez but just haven't come across them yet. Duds, yep, but not pipez... and i ALWAYS taste test/use a test kit before trying/selling any.

Never had a pipe pill thank god... been offered ones that i found out later were pipez but just haven't come across them yet. Duds, yep, but not pipez... and i ALWAYS taste test/use a test kit before trying/selling any.

Dont worry they will flood ur area pretty soon. I used to get good quality mdma beans in EU as i watched half of EU get pips. Never thought it would come but i ran into many somewhat 5-6 years ago.

I'm giving pills a miss for a while now.

Every time I go around to mates places to test their pills for them they never have any MDxx substances in them, the majority of them are bloody pipes or if they're lucky they will be speed bombs with maybe a touch of some MDxx.

I'm just sitting back watching all the pipes flood everyone and laugh at the ones who try to talk up their products swearing black and blue that they are "good" pills. Then after testing I look at them and say, "Well either your telling fibbs about your pills or my testers have decided to be cheeky little bastards to me." Then I look at my testers and say to them in a stern voice, "Now, we'll have none of this lying, OK, got it? GOOD!" Usually either my mate or the supplier is giving me a weird look at this time like I'm a nut case or something hahaha.

But when you blatantly lie about the pills your 'talking up' to my face then your going to get a sarcastic childs reply back when I prove that they're talking absolute bull shit!

Yeah best thing is to lay off em. If no one buys any pips then they will have to import/sell mdma ones. There are heaps better stuff than mdma anyway. Pips are just shit and not worth it. Its so funny because everyone who i know takes pills think they are getting decent pills. The couldnt even tell the difference or maybe they havnt had any mdma who knows. I guess if they cant compare then they will never know lol

Hmmm well considering the pills that have flooded W.A the last month the majority of them have been well above your average pill, (quality wise), from what I can gather from reports anyways.

In saying this it is quiet possible it has been done for a reason so that they can now flood it with copy-cat pipe pills, so to piggy-back the reputation of the originals and sell them quickly before people realize.

Just my thoughts on what may happen seeing as everywhere else in the country is flooded with them.

A question to think over: Do you think the majority of pipe pills that are being pressed are done on our shores or do you think they are imported???

Also putting aside the greed for money but do you think the people that are pressing these know the effects are 'similar' (in a way) to MDxx and speed and because pipes are illegal they think the end user will consider it the same stature because they are all illegal as well and is classed as a 'party drug?'

Yeah best thing is to lay off em. If no one buys any pips then they will have to import/sell mdma ones. There are heaps better stuff than mdma anyway. Pips are just shit and not worth it. Its so funny because everyone who i know takes pills think they are getting decent pills. The couldnt even tell the difference or maybe they havnt had any mdma who knows. I guess if they cant compare then they will never know lol

Yeah I feel sorry for the next generation of 'pill poppers' who get a pipe pill as their first, second, third, forth, fifth, etc. until they have gotten the image in their minds that this is the way they are meant to feel. Then when they actually get a legit good quality MDxx pill they start freaking out and thinking they are ODing because they haven't experienced anything like it from previous pill experiences.

Also what about the kids who get mixed bags where some are pipes and others are MDxx and they mix them together in a night? Well that's just a recipe for disaster isn't it now.

I hope the next/upcoming/current generation is highly educated in HR as they are going to need all the help they can get to get through it without any harm being caused..

Could it be that the demand always outweighs the supply, so the buyer is at the seller's mercy?
I think people these days are happy to have at least something, and have a 'its better than nothing' attitude.

Could it be that the demand always outweighs the supply, so the buyer is at the seller's mercy?
I think people these days are happy to have at least something, and have a 'its better than nothing' attitude.

Yeah thats why there are sooo many pips. When i started 8 years ago or so there wernt as many people doing it opposed to now. I think 8/10 people have tried it atleast once in there lives. Its very sad. They should rather increase the prices and have decent ones. I wouldnt mind to pay 2 times the amount it costs now than to buy 2 pip or bunk ones and doesnt do anything or makes me sick.

Yes you are very lucky indeed... How often do you do pills though and do you shop around before purchasing? I use to do pills every weekend but have now slowed down due to study commitments and in the whole time I have been doing pills I have only come across pipes twice. Anybody that knows me knows that I eat a fucking shit load of them as well which sucks balls... :p

First year of rolling it was probably about once every 3 months. Then the first 6 months of my second year was every second weekend and the other 6 months was 1-3 times a week. So pretty heavy. In the middle of a break right about now.
It's so amazing to not be depressed all the time and living for that cycle.

Only reason I have ever shopped around is price and once or twice choosing stronger MDxx pills over weaker ones.

Will quite often buy off of people in clubs etc, always getting quality. Worst I've got is weak MDxx and methbombs twice.

Been about 3 months since I have bought any though, will be in the next week or so, see how I go.

And I think it is mostly an eastern state problem as it is all imported and thats where most imports go to.

There'd have to be a fair few people out there that try them and get the horrible comedown and don't want to aid in trafficking them here when there's quality available here.

Last edited:
Hmmm so you would rather get cheaper pills then get better quality ones??? It's that kind of attitude that has turned our pill market to shit. Over this way usually the more expensive pills are the better pills, personally I don't mind spending the extra couple of dollars when I'm guaranteed a high quality product... Five plus years ago pills were just under double the amount of what they are now days but you were guaranteed quality 99% of the time.

I'd probably argue that the 'high' dose pills these days would of rated in at a 'medium' dose pill, maybe not even that high, 7-10 years ago. People weren't afraid to spend a little more on quality, now it's all about who can pump out the most at the cheapest price, even if they don't contain any of the drugs originally associated with eccies.

Possibly there is confusion as well because now people just ask for 'pills' or something along those lines which they can interpret into anything they like, (well they can use that as their excuse), where as back in the day it use to mainly be eccies until it started to get really popular and all the other slang terms came about... You can't really get eccies confused with another drug.

Also what makes you jump so quickly to the conclusion as to say that pipes are mostly an eastern state problem??? There is nothing stopping the pressers over your side of the country buying up a heap of piperazines, (which are dirt cheap BTW), pressing them so they can make their pockets even more deeper... Nothing will stop them they just have greed in their eyes.

Maybe I should add as well; sure back then it use to be about the money but it was also about the customer satisfaction, making sure that your product held up a certain satisfaction over the rest which made most pills good quality... But slowly and then picking up momentum quickly over the years the demand got extremely high and pumping out enough was becoming more difficult so they started cutting it more as to be able to supply the market or adding cheaper substitutes instead. Look at Carl Williams for example; he was known to press crappy pills sure he made a lot of money but people weren't happy with his products most of the time and wouldn't you want people bragging about how good such and such pills were and then you knowing yourself that you made, you'd get like a self satisfaction and sort of a high, (well I think I would anyways lol).

Also I kind of think that Carl started this whole decrease in quality of pills that is totally ruined now... Just think if he had never pressed pills and the Moran's were still around, I think quality would probably still be half decent! There would of course been people trying to push crap still but I reckon the overall quality would be a lot better now and people would still have the morals to make quality pills even though it was costing more.

Last edited: