MDMA use survey, please contribute

Age-20

Ethnicity-African American/ White cross breed

How often do you use?-1-2 times every 3 months

Have you ever sought medical attention due to MDxx? -No

Have you ever had legal problems due to use?- no

Age?20

Ethnicity?white amerikan

How often do you use MD**?i ve used it for about 5 years, the past two years about every weekend. i just quit after i got arrested

Have you ever needed medical attention as a result of MD**? If so, what was the nature of the problem?no

Have you ever had legal problems because of MD** use? If so, were you cited, arrested, served time, etc.? i was arrested for trafficking/sales of ecstasy. i spent 5 nights in county jail and now im on probation for 3 years and stuck with community service

Age - 19

Ethnicity - Asian - Vietnamese

How often do you use? - once every other week

Have you ever sought medical attention due to MDxx? - nope

Have you ever had legal problems due to use? - nope

I have a feeling he's done with the project ;)

Ethnicity: "Hispanic" (Mexican/Cuban)

How often do you use MD**?: about once a month

Have you ever needed medical attention as a result of MD**?: no

Have you ever had legal problems because of MD** use?: no

Age? 21

Ethnicity? from Slovakia

How often do you use MD**? once 2 months

Have you ever needed medical attention as a result of MD**? If so, what was the nature of the problem? NO

Have you ever had legal problems because of MD** use? If so, were you cited, arrested, served time, etc.? NO

Age? 18

Ethnicity? White Canadian

How often do you use MD**? Weekly

Have you ever needed medical attention as a result of MD**? If so, what was the nature of the problem? No, but I almost did due to dehydration.

Have you ever had legal problems because of MD** use? If so, were you cited, arrested, served time, etc.?
Nope.

Age? 18

Ethnicity? White (German & Italian)

How often do you use MD**? varies, but I'd say it'd average around 4 times a month because of these binges I go on and sometimes there's months where I won't do it at all.

Have you ever needed medical attention as a result of MD**? If so, what was the nature of the problem? Nope

Have you ever had legal problems because of MD** use? If so, were you cited, arrested, served time, etc.? Nope

Age? 18

Ethnicity? white

How often do you use MD**? once/month, varies greatly though i will go on splurges and get out of it for a while.

Have you ever needed medical attention as a result of MD**? If so, what was the nature of the problem? no

Have you ever had legal problems because of MD** use? If so, were you cited, arrested, served time, etc no

Age? 19

Ethnicity? white

How often do you use MD**? On average about once every month or two

Have you ever needed medical attention as a result of MD**? No

Have you ever had legal problems because of MD** use? no

Age? 16

Ethnicity? Caucasian

How often do you use MD**? Every 2-3 weeks

Have you ever needed medical attention as a result of MD**? If so, what was the nature of the problem? No

Have you ever had legal problems because of MD** use? If so, were you cited, arrested, served time, etc.? No

Age? 21

Ethnicity? White (Italian/Irish/Norwegian)

How often do you use MD**? Since September 2003 I have had 50+ MDMA experiences (At one time I had all my experiences documented, but some of that information has been lost.) At times I have used MDxx on a regular basis (once a week). At times I have used MDxx on more than a regular basis (more than once a week---3 is the most in one week, I believe.) At times I have not used MDxx in a month or more. Basically, my MDxx use isn't consistent. I go on my binges.

Have you ever needed medical attention as a result of MD**? If so, what was the nature of the problem? No.

Have you ever had legal problems because of MD** use? If so, were you cited, arrested, served time, etc.? No.

Age? 23
Ethnicity? Australian
How often do I use? Sometimes weekly, but on average every 2 - 3 weeks
Ever needed medical attention? No
Legal problems? No

Ethnicity: White
How often do i use: 6 years ago 4 times a month, NOW 2wice a year
Med. Attention: Nope
Legal Problems: Nope

I imagine the original poster of this thread has probably well and truely finished their report but what the heck, I'll do it anyway.

Age? 18

Ethnicity? Caucasian

How often do you use MD**? Every week

Have you ever needed medical attention as a result of MD**? If so, what was the nature of the problem? No

Have you ever had legal problems because of MD** use? If so, were you cited, arrested, served time, etc.? No

Age? 21
Ethnicity? Australian, Caucasian

How often do you use MD**? Was an every week user, but now im currently on a 2 month break then regulating my use to twice a year.

Age?25

Ethnicity?caucasian

How often do you use MD**?1 or 2 times in 3 months

Have you ever needed medical attention as a result of MD**? If so, what was the nature of the problem?no

Have you ever had legal problems because of MD** use? If so, were you cited, arrested, served time, etc.?no

Ethnicity: White
How often do i use: bout 1 a week for the past year
Med. Attention: Nope
Legal Problems: Nope

Age? 18

Ethnicity? Italian/German American

How often do you use MD**? About once a week

Have you ever needed medical attention as a result of MD**? If so, what was the nature of the problem? Nothing

Have you ever had legal problems because of MD** use? If so, were you cited, arrested, served time, etc.? Nope

Age?25

Ethnicity?white(irish,germ,ital)

How often do you use MD**?once every two weeks(after taking a few years off)

Have you ever had legal problems because of MD** use? If so, were you cited, arrested, served time, etc.?no

Age? 19

Ethnicity? Acadian

How often do you use MD**? Once or twice a week

Have you ever needed medical attention as a result of MD**? If so, what was the nature of the problem? Heart has an irregular beat because I smoked far too much crack while rollin', constantly.

Have you ever had legal problems because of MD** use? If so, were you cited, arrested, served time, etc.? Haha, Wait, Do you mean for posession or criminal acts "due" to MDx?