• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

MDMA use survey, please contribute

matt6128

Bluelighter
I am trying to collect some data for a research report on ecstacy use and the media for my "Drugs and Society" class. If you could take a minute to answer the following questions, I would greatly appreciate it. Also, if you don't want to answer a particular question, just skip it. Thanks.

Age?

Ethnicity?

How often do you use MD**?

Have you ever needed medical attention as a result of MD**? If so, what was the nature of the problem?

Have you ever had legal problems because of MD** use? If so, were you cited, arrested, served time, etc.?

Age?.............44

Ethnicity?..............Skippy la Bush Kangaroo...........Australian..........lol

How often do you use MD**?.................Average once per month for past six months or so. Prior to that average of 2-3 per month.

Have you ever needed medical attention as a result of MD**? If so, what was the nature of the problem?.............Never.

Have you ever had legal problems because of MD** use? If so, were you cited, arrested, served time, etc.?................NO.

Age? 32

Ethnicity? Caucasian

How often do you use MD**? Every 6 weeks or less often

Have you ever needed medical attention as a result of MD**? If so, what was the nature of the problem? NO!

Have you ever had legal problems because of MD** use? If so, were you cited, arrested, served time, etc.? No.

Good luck on your paper. Defend.

Age? >>>>>19

Ethnicity?>>>>>Czech

How often do you use MD**?>>>>>>>>>on average, about once every three weeks

Have you ever needed medical attention as a result of MD**? If so, what was the nature of the problem?>>>>>>>no

Have you ever had legal problems because of MD** use? If so, were you cited, arrested, served time, etc.? >>>>>>>no

Age? 20

Ethnicity? Caucasian American

How often to you use MD**? 3-4 times a year, usually in spurts fairly close together.

Have you ever needed medical attention...? No.

Have you ever had legal problems because of...? No.

C45

Ethnicity: Colombian

How often do you use MD**: 1-2 times a month average

Have you ever needed medical attention as a result of MD**Nope

Have you ever had legal problems because of MD** use: Nope

ethnicity: korean american

how often : been using for past 4 years, about 3-4 times a year. more or less.

medical attention?: almost. off of green apples or green bombs was it?

legal problems? : no

Age? 18
Ethnicity? Caucasian
How often to you use MD**? every 3-4 months or up to 3 times a month.
Haven't done it in a good 6 months now though.
Have you ever needed medical attention...? No.
Have you ever had legal problems because of...? No.

Age? 22

Ethnicity? Caucasian American

How often do you use MD**? 1 time a month since Sept '04.

Have you ever needed medical attention as a result of MD**? If so, what was the nature of the problem?
None

Have you ever had legal problems because of MD** use? If so, were you cited, arrested, served time, etc.?
Not even close.

Age? 30

Ethnicity? Caucasian female

How often do you use MDxx? On average, anywhere from every 1-3 months. Sometimes take long breaks but if the opportunity comes up I do it.

Have you ever needed medical attension as a result of using MDxx? NO, Never!

Have you ever had legal problems because of MDxx use? No, not that I don't consider myself lucky.

Age? 15

Ethnicity? White

How often do you use MD**? every couple dayz

no

no

Ethnicity: White
How often: once a month, on average
medical attention: no
trouble with the Po: no

Age? 21
Ethnicity? White/western/caucasian
How often do you use MD**? About 8 times a year
Have you ever needed medical attention as a result of MD**? If so, what was the nature of the problem? No
Have you ever had legal problems because of MD** use? If so, were you cited, arrested, served time, etc.? No

Age? 25

Ethnicity? African-American

How often do you use MD**? Been using for 6 weeks, 1/2 or 1 Pill Each Weekend

Have you ever needed medical attention as a result of MD**? If so, what was the nature of the problem? No medical attention needed.

Have you ever had legal problems because of MD** use? If so, were you cited, arrested, served time, etc.? No legal problems.

Age?19

Ethnicity? caucasian

How often do you use MD**? twice a month on average, been using for over a year.

Have you ever needed medical attention as a result of MD**? If so, what was the nature of the problem? no

Have you ever had legal problems because of MD** use? If so, were you cited, arrested, served time, etc.? no

Ethnicity: White Aussie

How often do you use MD**? Currently, once or twice a month

Have you ever needed medical attention as a result of MD**? No

Have you ever had legal problems because of MD** use? No

Age? 16

Ethnicity? white (jewish)

How often do you use MD**? Monthly

Have you ever needed medical attention as a result of MD**? If so, what was the nature of the problem? Nope

Have you ever had legal problems because of MD** use? If so, were you cited, arrested, served time, etc.? No

Ethnicity: White
How often do you use MD**? 40grams every 13.2 seconds.
Have you ever needed medical attention as a result of MD**? Yes, runny poo.
Have you ever had legal problems because of MD** use? Yes, I needed the toilet for a runny poo, and there was no where to go, so I got arrested for a "lewd act in public" :(