• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

MDMA Superlabs with Pictures (Follow on from Posters to make you stop taking E)

^^ I dunno the floor looks pretty sketchey. I notice their using fume hoods so seem to being reasonabley safe.

I bet theres a lot of money in that RC game.

PHILIPPINES ILLEGAL DRUGS

meth_break_up.jpg

A Filipino aide of the Philippine Drug Enforcement Agency (PDEA) breaks seized laboratory equipment used in the production of illegal drugs, at a warehouse in Valenzuela City, east of Manila, Philippines, 11 July 2012. Some 5.7-million pesos (112,000 euro) worth of seized chemicals, paraphernalia and laboratory equipment used in making the illegal drug methamphetamine hydrochloride (shabu) were neutralized and destroyed as part of the PDEA campaign against drug trafficking in the country.

I bet theres a lot of money in that RC game.

it's over the counter dealing at gas stations, sex shops and headshops, at prices that rival generic pot prices (of course i just mean the cannabinoid RC vendors, which is all i've ever seen in my area i think bath salts were gone very very long ago around here), on somethjing that is cheap as hell... they must make a killing. i can only imagine how cheap it would bge for them to be spraying/making the 'spices' themselves and actually suspect i know a couple that do! one of that anytime you drive by, they're busy; it's hilariously out of place, like they'll have lines regularly where 4ppl ahead of you getting the same thing, which is probably 90% or more of their total sales.

Last edited by a moderator:
The seizure of 13.6 tonnes of pure methamphetamine in western Mexico - equal to half of all meth seizures worldwide in 2009 - feeds growing speculation that the country could become a world platform for meth production, not just a supplier to the United States. The sheer size of the bust in Jalisco state suggests involvement of the powerful Sinaloa cartel, a major international trafficker of cocaine and cannabis that has moved into meth production and manufacturing on an industrial scale. Army officials didn't say which drug gangs could have been behind the dozens of blue barrels filled with powdered meth

NSFW:

mega_meth_lab.jpg

mega_meth_lab_2.jpg

mega_meth_lab_3.jpg

mega_meth_lab_4.jpg

mega_meth_lab_5.jpg

mega_meth_lab_6.jpg

mega_meth_lab_7.jpg

mega_meth_lab_8.jpg

mega_meth_lab_9.jpg

Watch Out you Mexicans you have some Tweaker Competitors :D

mini_meth_lab.jpg

mini_meth_lab_2.jpg

In that first picture most of the meth is powder/small crystals.... then in one barrel, there is GIANT BOULDERS of meth...

possibly re-rocked with MSM?

These super labs are just getting out of control. How they make those BOULDERS I have no idea theoretically if they are making D meth an isolated isomer then there is no limit to the crystal size.

Judging by some of the kit their certainly not lacking in size on anything.

Wow doesnt that tweeker sudafed/gas bottle setup look kinda small in comparison in this day and age :D

it's over the counter dealing at gas stations, sex shops and headshops, at prices that rival generic pot prices (of course i just mean the cannabinoid RC vendors, which is all i've ever seen in my area i think bath salts were gone very very long ago around here), on somethjing that is cheap as hell... they must make a killing. i can only imagine how cheap it would bge for them to be spraying/making the 'spices' themselves and actually suspect i know a couple that do! one of that anytime you drive by, they're busy; it's hilariously out of place, like they'll have lines regularly where 4ppl ahead of you getting the same thing, which is probably 90% or more of their total sales.

We have a lot of RC suppliers in UK and our law system cant really keep up with it. Methadrone is banned now but there are so many more I lose track.

I can imagine the scenes of a huge que in a gas station or head shop with everyone buying 'insense'.

Maybe one day the newer generation in the USA might say enough is enough who knows??

I also see a few pills in the Mexican Shots Whoooohooooh maybe thats there next plan stamp out all the trash and bunk pills.

^ Mephedrone ;)

I'm guessing the pills would be meth pills though.. there is a shit load of them in the Texas - California area. A ton up here in Washington too, but they get pressed locally.

Thank you for posting! Really interesting and educational

No worries dude. Google UK gets a little limited for articles and pics if you can find anymore please post and I can upload edit the pics etc.

Also we are looking for any lab videos :)

videos can cross the line very quickly so plz be conscious of what you're posting

synth and demonstration. a video from a news site would be fine, but there's stuff from erowid that isn't.

synth and demonstration. a video from a news site would be fine, but there's stuff from erowid that isn't.

Do you mean the demo of distillation apparatus and also a vacuum distillation?

In both those videos there is not a word about drug synthesis. Not sure why that would not be allowed? They are chemistry videos not drug videos.

I dont think anyone would be crazy enough to feature in their own synth video might be pushing it a bit far :)

Anyway today I have been looking at LSD LABs. MMmmm there is very litttle info about LSD Labs. Here is the info I have found so far. A lot of these pics I dont understand but there is a UV spinning ray that some how seperates the necessary components. If anyone has any suggestions for write ups on each pic all the better. I will have a look through some of my books and see if I can find more lab pics or diagrams.

NSFW:

LSD_Lab_1.jpg

Original Pickard Lab from Operation Julie named after a policewoman
emptied the nutsacks of the suspects to gain info. Many said Pickard
had the ultimate formula for making LSD.

lsd_lab_1a.jpg

Confiscated Glassware from the Missile Cilo Lab in California. Rumour
had it a DEA agent was sent to the lunatic asylum after the break
down of this lab due to its massive scale.

lsd_lab_2.jpg

Shots taken from the doco inside LSD

lsd_lab_4.jpg

Centrifugal Thin Layer Chromatography. Under UV this identifies the urgot alkaloids.

lsd_lab_5.jpg

Further UV seperation

lsd_lab_6.jpg

IsolATION OF lsd this dude claims he makes the purest LSD in the world

lsd_lab_7.jpg

Various LSD Reagents

lsd_lab_8.jpg

Hydrochloric Acid as featured in most clan labs

lsd_lab_9.jpg

Various Lab Reagents

lsd_lab_10.jpg

Various Glassware

lsd_lab_11.jpg

Lab Tools

lsd_lab_12.jpg

Nick Sand in his lab in the 70s

lsd_lab_13.jpg

Ergot Culture

lsd_lab_14.jpg

Further rare footage of Sand in his lsd lab

lsd_lab_15.jpg

Sheets of blotters being dipped

optical_laboratory.jpg

Optical lab unsure if this is infact an LSD lab

dosing_up_lsd.jpg

Dosing up some LSD

lsd_lab_dosing_sweets.jpg

Dosing sweets with LSD for innocent transportation

that wasn't what i meant.

So what do you mean cause I dont understand. There is no video on Erowid re labs that I would consider not acceptable to put on here. They are generic videos not attached to drug making so would be fine. They are chemistry videos.

PLease explain what you mean.

I dont think anyone would be crazy enough to feature in their own synth video might be pushing it a bit far :)

Anyway today I have been looking at LSD LABs. MMmmm there is very litttle info about LSD Labs. Here is the info I have found so far. A lot of these pics I dont understand but there is a UV spinning ray that some how seperates the necessary components. If anyone has any suggestions for write ups on each pic all the better. I will have a look through some of my books and see if I can find more lab pics or diagrams.
NSFW:

LSD_Lab_1.jpg

Original Pickard Lab from Operation Julie named after a policewoman
emptied the nutsacks of the suspects to gain info. Many said Pickard
had the ultimate formula for making LSD.

lsd_lab_1a.jpg

Confiscated Glassware from the Missile Cilo Lab in California. Rumour
had it a DEA agent was sent to the lunatic asylum after the break
down of this lab due to its massive scale.

lsd_lab_2.jpg

Shots taken from the doco inside LSD

lsd_lab_4.jpg

Someone with more science knowledge can explain this but this is something to
do with the molecules of LSD being attracted from the spinning UV.

lsd_lab_5.jpg

Further UV seperation

lsd_lab_6.jpg

IsolATION OF lsd this dude claims he makes the purest LSD in the world

lsd_lab_7.jpg

Various LSD Reagents

lsd_lab_8.jpg

Hydrochloric Acid as featured in most clan labs

lsd_lab_9.jpg

Various Lab Reagents

lsd_lab_10.jpg

Various Glassware

lsd_lab_11.jpg

Lab Tools

lsd_lab_12.jpg

Nick Sand in his lab in the 70s

lsd_lab_13.jpg

Ergot Culture

lsd_lab_14.jpg

Further rare footage of Sand in his lsd lab

lsd_lab_15.jpg

Sheets of blotters being dipped

optical_laboratory.jpg

Optical lab unsure if this is infact an LSD lab

dosing_up_lsd.jpg

Dosing up some LSD

lsd_lab_dosing_sweets.jpg

Dosing sweets with LSD for innocent transportation
NSFW:

Drugs Inc interviewed a cop that was part of team that busted a LSD lab. They went in without any protection so what ever he touched or breathed got in his system. He ended up going a massive multi day trip. No one in the hospital knew what was going on with him, luckily one nurse new recognized his symptoms and helped detox him. It ended up causing permanent damage and forced him into retirement.

Cheers for the update junglejuice

I just realised I think these pics are the actual work of the flagstaff students!!

I was watching the strike interview yesterday and some of those new pics are seen in the documentary.

Like the one with the three beakers

I just pulled these screen shots off the dateline interview and yes the lab above is work from the Flagstaff Student Lab. Weird its MDA cause in the doco they claim its MDMA.

If my memory serves me right they claimed to have made ecstasy but never specified it as being MDMA, instead specified MDA specifically. After that they very well could have then made MDMA, but not quite sure if they continued on that far as it wasn't said in the interview.

Last edited:
You guys really need to not quote giant pictures (delete that part of the quote) and Futura you need to start using NSFW for all those pictures.

You're using up a ton of Bluelight's bandwidth by making us all load ALL those pictures up every page, and people with slow computers (like me..) have to wait a minute to load all that shiet.

a simple [ NSFW ] [ /NSFW ] (no spaces) tag around the picture fixes the problem

Those images aren't hosted by bluelight. Quoting images could certainly stop though and spoiler tags wouldn't be the worst thing. [ spoiler=pics][ /spoiler]
futura said:
Someone with more science knowledge can explain this but this is something to
do with the molecules of LSD being attracted from the spinning UV.

This is a machine used for a technique called centrifugal thin layer chromatography. It works the same way as thin layer chromatography but it is done on a larger scale for purifying compounds and is run on a spinning disk to make it faster. The UV light is used to indicate how far through the process you are. That LSD lab just looks like a normal commercial lab really!

Great thread, really interesting.