• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

MDMA absorption rates by routes of administration

^^ if ur not gonna be serious about this perhaps you should surf elsewhere.

now getting back to plugging, what am i supposed to tell my parents ?

I agree with ROLLerskater954, wendisoul obviously you skipped basic biology if you're asking if it works by sticking it in your ear or belly button since it implies you don't think rectal administering works. I suppose yuo think all those rectal drugs used in hospitals by doctors are pointless too?

Just because you are ignorant of the fact rectal administering of drugs is a perfectly valid (and very efficent) method doesn't mean you can take the piss. All you did was just make yourself look stupid, well done.

im gonna have to snort/rail half a roll before i even consider plugging, also many of you pluggers out there haven't considered my situation. if i ever plug im gonna have to like do it private, like "hey, im going to the bathroom i'll be right back, drop ? of course i dropped, i swallowed it already (lying meanwhile with the pill in my pocket)"
cuz plugging isn't something anyone else i know would do

First Pass metabolism, PKA and Absorbtion

The reason PH affects how pills (and any drug for dat matter) cross into your system is the PKa of the drug

Amphetamines PKa is about 9, ie, it is a weak base, (weak meaning it doesnt ionise fully, unrelated to how basic it actually is).

PKa is the Ph at which a drug will have equal concentrations of ionized and unionized drug
EXAMPLE
pka of 9

at ph 9, methamphetamine (MDMA with assumably a similar PKA)

Methamphetamine Hydrochloride <=> Methamphetamine(-) + HCL(+)

PH's OF DIFFERENT BODY COMPARTMENTS

Blood 7.2 - 7.8 (different areas, its not that variable)
Colon 7.0 - 7.5
Milk 6.5 - 6.7
Mouth 6.2 - 7.2
Stomach 1.0 - 3.0
Sweat 4.3 - 4.7
Vagina 3.4 - 4.2
Urethra 5.0 - 7.0

Now, the HIGHER the PH of the place MA is dissolved (more basic) the better it is going to be absorbed because only the unionised (left side of the equation) form of the drug can actually cross into the blood stream. Obviously the stomach is shit because its too acidic, some will be bound by protein (specially if you have eaten) but in general it is absorbed in the ileum and small intestine.

ok, in the ASS is a lot better, however, painful, the nasal membrane is fairly efficient but also painful and i usually wake up with the back of my mouth feeling burnt. like... literally burnt, do you guys get that? it sucks,

anyway, basically fuck all of amphetamine is actually metabolised. actual amphetamine isnt metabolized at all, but MDMA is metabolized slightly by the cytochrome P450 system using CYP450 2D6. But this is not a great amount anyway, technically.. if you drink your pee im sure you would get high again... but thats not something that im very willing to do, but i know someone who tried to boil his off... and that turned out badly cause it stank out his whole kitchen.... badly...

anyway, basically PH affects absorbtion STACKS, and its not really to do with first pass metabolism (this means metabolism which occurs due to the stomach and small intestine passing straight past the liver)

what i want to know is if MDMA can be absorbed sublingually? like.. by holding it in your mouth, because i know it would taste like absolute shit, but hey, less painful than shoving a pill two knuckles up my ass, even though i got pretty fucked up from shelfing pills it not something i really wanna tell people :)

but yeah, i chewed a pill into chewing gum once, and i was so fucked up i dont remember most of the day, so perhaps that would be a good way.. im gonna try it at digital. chewing it with bicarb would make it even better, maybe improve the taste slightly

Also, the ionization thing affects re-absorbtion from the kidneys/bladder, which is why you alkalise your urine to get rid of aspirin (a weak acid) quicker. So im pretty sure if you alkalize your urine with URAL or some other over the counter urinary alkalizer then your pill would last longer, (ural is sold for urinary tract infections so u may get some dodge looks if its sitting in your cupboard)

oh and one last thing, most of my friends know i have plugged, no one really cares, im not embarrased :)

anywho, hope this helps you all save money and get fucked up :)

Apparently drinking urine with MDMA in it wouldn't be all that bad for you...

BANGKOK (AFP) - Drinking urine can eliminate sinus trouble, turn grey hair black and even cure cancer, a Thai academic said, citing a study of local Buddhists who engage in the unorthodox practice.

Ratree Cheepudomwit, of the Thai Traditional and Alternative Medicine Development Department, said hundreds of urine drinkers attested that consuming a daily cup worked wonders for their overall health and helped slow the ageing process.

She said that in June she queried 250 members of Santi Asoke, a strict indigenous Buddhist movement believed to have thousands of followers, and 204 respondents said they had learned from ancient Buddhist manucripts that drinking one's urine improved health.

"Of the respondents, 87 percent confirmed that it had head-to-toe benefits for them, including for example reduction of dandruff, grey hair, sinus problems and cancer," Ratree told AFP.

The medical elixir was not easy on everyone's system, as about one in 10 urine drinkers suffered diarrhea afterwards, but the practice should not be viewed with disgust, she said.

"Other groups of people who drank urine were Buddhist monks who practised in accordance to scriptures which are more than 2,500 years old," she said.

Original Article

I still wouldn't recommend it however. ;)

Re: First Pass metabolism, PKA and Absorbtion

NangJunkie said:

but yeah, i chewed a pill into chewing gum once, and i was so fucked up i dont remember most of the day, so perhaps that would be a good way.. im gonna try it at digital. chewing it with bicarb would make it even better, maybe improve the taste slightly

i think i'll try this next time

im also interested in this chewy number. im keen to try it, possibly on friday. ill report back if i do it.

anyone tried it?? how was it?

did it again

let half a pill disolve under my tongue on friday (blue dolphin in perth, aust) and chewed the rest of it into my chewy. worked pretty well and came on pretty quick. ate it with some ENO for the alkalisation effect. i shelfed this same pill two weeks earlier and i reckon the chewy disolve was actually stronger.

my mate also drank his pee.... i cant believe he actually did it..
anyway, he reckons it was like an extra half a pill for those who care :)

he had smoked half a point of rock and dissolved a whole blue dolphin under his tongue and did it just as his pill started to wear off.

he said it tasted really bad though, not surprisingly,

checked into the urinary alkaliser's prolonging the action of amphetamines and it appears they do according to The Australian Drug Guide. will try next time i go out and report back.

anyway, back to my assignment,
keep on pilling

*Forgot to add, disolving it under my tongue caused a small burning sensation and left a small mouth ulcer under my tongue.

Couple of weekends ago I left a white whale tail under my tongue (im from perth oz btw). Tasted alright right up until the last piece... i was screwing up my face as if i was sucking on a lemon.. not real pleasant... but effective, quicker come up but i dont think it lasted as long.

Im planning on plugging for the first time next saturday. So we will just have to see how I go.. it'll be the same pill as friday last week so I should be able to tell any noticable difference. will report back OUT

Chew them... 15 min wait, with all the perks of taking it orally. <my fav>
... prepare for the nastiest taste you have even had in your mouth.

Does anyone have any knowledge on the results of plugging, only prepared like you were going to parachute it? i've only rolled once, and i'd like to try plugging, however, i have noo idea how to come across ge capsuls, or how to put them together. hm.

So i'd really like an experienced user's advice on plugging. I have several questions and am very open minded.

-How far up should the pill be placed (refernce point other than 2nd knuckle please, I'm afraid to waste a pill. I noticed that there is a larger cavity right after your anus and then a lil after the 2nd knuckle its like a tightening or smaller opening that tends to "suck up" the pill. is this what I'm giong for, can you go too far?)
-How much more intense is it? (I've hard half a plugged pill is easily equal to one swallowed)
-Which method is best? (straw and dump the powder in, crush up in gel cap (risky), the syringe? or is it feasible to just stick the pill or half up there, that would be most convenient and sure fire not to fuck up.
-How long does it generally take to disolve (so you can finally take a dump) for both the actuall pill and one crushed up and put in a gell cap.
-Finally, if I use the gel cap method, which ones work best, and is it a good idea to poke a hole in them with a pin or try to get them to come apart once there up there?

Thanks, don't be afraid to share embarassing info.

-How far up should the pill be placed : That place you described is the spot, its called shelfing cause... its kinda a shelf, and you cant go too far, although using an 18inch black rubber dildo may be a bit too much, a finger is stacks,

-How much more intense is it?: Pretty intense, if its a speedy pill you will dance the hardest dance you have ever danced :) but yeah, if its a nice MDMA pill its pretty intense

-Which method is best? Use that parachute method (crush in tissue, shove tissue up ass), half pills sometimes dont dissolve properly and dont work,

-How long does it generally take to disolve: Pretty quick, but it wont all absorb for a while, best idea is to take a shit before hand anyway, that way you get a less dirty finger and the shit wont absord it, you should start feeling it about 1/2 an hour afterwards.

-Finally, if I use the gel cap method, which ones work best: Dont use veggie caps cause they can take ages to dissolve (1.5hours some of them ive heard) dont know much about the normal brands, but they should all be pretty much the same, but then wrapped in toilet tissue is the best cause ive heard of gel caps not working before, so yeah,

enjoy,

In August I did two pills at a rave. I swallowed the first one (as one generally does) then as it was coming off I tried taking the second one sublingually. I just stuck it under my tongue and amused everyone with my supergurn for about ten minutes, then it hit me. At that point I gave up and swallowed it. I didn't really notice greater intensity but it hit me way faster.

Next time I'll try it properly by crushing the pill first. Half should do it as I'll be candyflipping and the pill's from a good batch. If I'm brave enough I'll shelf the other half. 8o

About a month ago I tried taking antacid tablets before my pill. I think it increased the duration and possibly the intensity as well but other than that it felt like a pretty stock standard pill.