• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Mayor calls for lethal injection for drug users

Just received via email this morning, there will no doubt be unwelcomed consequences for us if this gets through.
Since we are bumping this old thread I just want to point out that Australian bill is very much how the US DEA was formed after the prohibition of alcohol ended.

It’d have to be a pretty big lethal injection to take a lot of Bluelighters out. A lot of super-tolerant people here would just enjoy the ride for shits and giggles and ask for another one.

Rofl. I've actually wondered before. Remember the Moscow theater siege? The Russian government stormed the theater and pumped in unknown gas to try and incapacitate the hostage takers. It also wound up being the cause of most of the deaths related to that incident.

But what interests me, is it's almost certain that the gas was some kind of fentanyl derivative. How funny would it be if one of us were a hostage and saw the hostage takers and fellow hostages dropping like flies while we'd just be going "Hmm.... I feel a little nice and warm...". :D

It makes sense. It seems like in order to ensure most of the hostages survived the gas, that it couldn't possibly be strong enough to incapacitate a heavy opioid addict :D.

Rofl. I've actually wondered before. Remember the Moscow theater siege? The Russian government stormed the theater and pumped in unknown gas to try and incapacitate the hostage takers. It also wound up being the cause of most of the deaths related to that incident.

But what interests me, is it's almost certain that the gas was some kind of fentanyl derivative. How funny would it be if one of us were a hostage and saw the hostage takers and fellow hostages dropping like flies while we'd just be going "Hmm.... I feel a little nice and warm...". :D

It makes sense. It seems like in order to ensure most of the hostages survived the gas, that it couldn't possibly be strong enough to incapacitate a heavy opioid addict :D.
that was a tragic and messed up moment but yeah it was a fentanyl derative, so guess the people that survived the gas were all H or opiate adddicts... fucking tragic... And this thread is almost as old as me ( no im lying, im not that young, i wish ) but interesting none the less, the OT that is..

Get out there and start taking hostages @JessFR! If you’re lucky they’ll gas you with something delicious.

that was a tragic and messed up moment but yeah it was a fentanyl derative, so guess the people that survived the gas were all H or opiate adddicts... fucking tragic... And this thread is almost as old as me ( no im lying, im not that young, i wish ) but interesting none the less, the OT that is..

Nah... most of the hostages survived. And it was like nearly a thousand hostages.
Opioid addicts probably would have been totally unaffected.

Then again, there may have been something else in the gas like halothane, the russians never clarified. Worse still they dragged their feet in telling doctors that it was opioid based. Interestingly many reports suggested naloxone was only of limited effectiveness anyway.

Get out there and start taking hostages @JessFR! If you’re lucky they’ll gas you with something delicious.

Uhhhh, after they russian authorities gained control of the situation, like the evil regime they are, they went and shot all the hostage takers in the head while unconscious.
So I'll pass, fentanyl sucks anyway. :D

Uhhhh, after they russian authorities gained control of the situation, like the evil regime they are, they went and shot all the hostage takers in the head while unconscious.
And the problem is? :unsure: Sorry to ask. Doesn’t immediately jump off of the page.

And nothing personal i.e. one of us landed up on this thread on the wrong day and at the wrong time. But be careful who you deem to be evil. Those same pieces of shit, or at very least an offshoot, are busy beheading civilians in upper Mozambique. Not that I’d expect that to be on anybody’s radar here. But it’s about to become so. And it’s going to get fucking interesting too.

And the problem is? :unsure: Sorry to ask. Doesn’t immediately jump off of the page.

And nothing personal i.e. one of us landed up on this thread on the wrong day and at the wrong time. But be careful who you deem to be evil. Those same pieces of shit, or at very least an offshoot, are busy beheading civilians in upper Mozambique. Not that I’d expect that to be on anybody’s radar here. But it’s about to become so. And it’s going to get fucking interesting too.

I don't care who you are or what you've done. It doesn't give the state the right to summarily execute you without a trial.