• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Mayor calls for lethal injection for drug users

Will said he would like to go on the record and say that he thoguht the guy was a dickhead and that he's going to send him a fax just so he knows that he is a dickhead.
They said more funny stuff too but cant remember all of it

This got a mention on the Glasshouse headlines last night as well - at least we know that non-drug takers think he's a wanker as well

If I ever met this dog I would hammer punch his clavical.

Last edited:
Why even bother? That's the thing about drug users, we're slowly killing ourselves anyway, so instead of having something to prove, try punishing real criminals who are are really a threat to society.

If everyone who used drugs got caught, there'd be more in jail than out of it.

Another piece of shit politician who thinks he speaks for someone other than rich old white men.

EDIT: OMG I HAD NO CLUE HOW OLD THIS THREAD WAS!!!

I'd love to get him inside a circle of meth and H users, all boofing up in front of him, and scaring him with dirty rigs. But that would be going down to his level.

What a loser. Gotta love his "let's prevent death by killing people attitude". Surely, if drugs were as dangerous as he obviously believes, then users would be killing themselves off anyway. In other words, the problem would be the solution!

En_warp said:
WTF

I hope his son becomes a drug addict and then see if he still stands by his remarks.

If he turned out to be another Rush Limbough it would be poetic justice...

This guy apparently keeps getting re-voted because the town is just full of Aboriginal hating redneck fishermen. And really old stubborn people. And sadly, the aboriginals there don't seem to want to vote.

Unfortunately, many people feel this way towards drug users. They consider them scum, plain and simple.

I am personally liberal about this issue but would have to agree that a summery death penalty for simple possession of even very small amounts would no doubt make people think twice.

It would have the desired effect to get 99% of people off drugs by acting as a deterrent.

I would be practical and say to myself that it simply wasn't worth the risk. So if this were to become the normal laws aroudn the world, then there would probably be very little drug abuse.

I would be very angry and disappointed if such draconian laws came into effect but it would stop me entirely, so I guess you could say that in that sense it would be the quickest way to get rid of recreational drugs, though it's not a fair approach in my view.

what tard. *EDIT- I think we will leave comments like this Off the board thanks. lil angel15*

Last edited by a moderator:
what about us pharmy users?

do we deserve to die too?

what about us who drink alcohol? is having fun (read - being intoxicated in some way) only worthy of the death penalty if it's an illicit substance.... arbitraryness (is that a word?) is it not?

while we're at it, line up all smokers in front of the firing squad. same with people who drink alcohol.

IF such a thing were possible, i'd like to get a REAL survey of 100% of australian people, to answer a drugs survey. without fear of prosecution, etc. i personally would hazard a guess that up to 50% of people aged 15 - 30 use regularly, or have used regularly illicit drugs.

what do u guys think??? that'd be a few million people, hey, lets kill them all, good way to keep the population down.

IMO darwin rules. if you OD, well then u probably deserved too, u weren't cautious enough... if you're smart and cautious and choose to use drugs (like me, and MANY other people i know with high levels of education and high paying jobs) then so be it?

nah fuck it, just kill us all, get it over and done with.

Mona Lisa said:
Unfortunately, many people feel this way towards drug users. They consider them scum, plain and simple.

IMO this is because the drug users that they SEE are like this. the VAST majority of us, you woudldn't know us from a bar of soap........

that is IMO why people think drugs are such a bad problem, they only see the VERY worst side of it. the rest is completly invisible to mainstream society. (although IMO i think drug use could almost be considered mainstream these days in oz)

Mona Lisa said:
I am personally liberal about this issue but would have to agree that a summery death penalty for simple possession of even very small amounts would no doubt make people think twice.

It would have the desired effect to get 99% of people off drugs by acting as a deterrent.

I can't let that one go - look, draconian penalties for drug use have at best NO EFFECT on the amount of drug use. This is a common myth - tougher penalties = less use. Unfortunately it's absolute bullshit. The evidence against this approach is enormous - a simple google will help you out.

ayjay said:
I can't let that one go - look, draconian penalties for drug use have at best NO EFFECT on the amount of drug use. This is a common myth - tougher penalties = less use. Unfortunately it's absolute bullshit. The evidence against this approach is enormous - a simple google will help you out.

To add to this, the reason they have little to no effect is because the probability of being caught and punished is very very low. Unless our civil liberties change dramatically (eg. monitoring of our private spaces by the government), the risk of being caught in any one time someone uses drugs will remain too low to deter most people.

It's a popular idea that the severity of the punishment should fit the 'socially accepted' severity of the crime, and that the more severe the punishment, the more people will be too scared to do it. It might seem logical, but the evidence doesn't support it, especially for hidden activity, eg drugs.