Many Research Chem Companys raided, Customer Lists Taken, Now What?

2C-T-2 just doesn't have the rewards of some of the other 2Cs I've taken.

This is a GROSS generalization, but 2C-T-2 kinda reminds me of a cross between 2C-T-7 and 2C-I. It had some of the introspection of 2C-I, and some of the beautiful visions and emotions of 2C-T-7. But 2C-T-2 is not as good as either 2C-T-7 or 2C-I. It's just not as good. Again, this is a generalization but that's as close as words will allow me to describe the 2C-T-2 state.

The real problem is 2C-T-2 (even at just 16mg) makes me VERY sick to my stomach. I always puke from it, and it has a nasty, "chemical-feeling", bodyload. It's just not worth the vomiting and nasty feeling for only moderate mental rewards. I puke from 2C-T-7 also, but it's worth it for the special place it takes me. Maybe if 2C-T-2 was the only member of the 2C family that I ever tried, I'd like it. But having tried others that I find much better, it's just not worth my time.

2C-T-2 was pretty nice the first time I took it, but none of the subsequent trips have ever been as nice as the first. And even my first one wasn't that exciting. Even if 2C-T-2 didn't make me feel shitty, because I don't find it as good as some others; the desire to take it again is nill. There are better ones to take. So it has a number of strikes against it.

I've got a couple of reports on 2C-T-2 at erowid if you are further interested in what I get from T-2. Reports on my first and, so far, last trip with it are there.

Last edited:
Re: Re: Re: goddamn, another 2c-x(-x) thread

Drkstr said:
but i talked to him today and he also said that 2c-b is boring.

I wouldn't call 2C-B boring. It's rather nice. I just think its over-rated and not as incredible as its legenday status makes it seem. 2C-E and 2C-T-7 (for me) are much better than 2C-B. 2C-B's main advantage (for me) is that is doesn't last very long. By the third hour, I am already on my way down. And by the sixth hour there is little left at all of the trip. All the other PEAs (I've tried) are much longer trips. Some (like 2C-I, 2C-E, 2C-T-4, and 2C-T-7) don't even reach their peak until about the third hour.

its kind of hard to for me to know what a "chemical" feeling is because its my only chem i have tried. but t-2 is very kind to my body and senses...no point starting an argument though cuz like i said earlier we all react different ;)

i see where your coming from now, and is very understandable. i have read many of the trip reports on erowid on all the 2c chems. its amazing how bored someone can get when they move 2000miles and a month off school :\

when my goody pack comes in ill write up some reports.

btw, i usually bump 8mg until desired affects (usually 24mg in 1- 1 1/2 hours.) sometimes that 8mg bump is enough though. i have only threw up once beause of t-2. im a bit too adventurous at times and railed 25mg 8o . i gurantee you i will never do that again. i honestly wanted to die for the first hour.

again, thanks for the info & nice talkin to ya.

are the laws re: RCs the same in Canada as they are in the USA?

Anyone? Anyone?

Also, are said RCs going to be confiscated @ the border if they are ordered online from a company in the USA?

Let's say for some reason the cops are watching these companies and they come to your door asking about it. If you didn't have the actual chemical anymore or any documentation in your apartment linking you to it what would happen?

US DOI legal status

does anyone know the legal status of DOI(2,5dimethoxy4iodoAmphetamine)?
I haven't been able to find anything on wether this is specifically illegal. It doesn't count as a DOM/DOB analog specifically. I've seen it on the legit chemical market with no Control code, so is it legal?

It's an analogue if it is structurally similar, has stimulant, depressant or hallucinogenic properties, which are similar to or greater than a Schedule I/II controlled substance and is intended for human consumption.

DOI, if it is active and intended for human consumption would definately qualify as an analogue.

X

Yes, this chemical would qualify as an analogue if it were to be marketed or processed for human consumption.

I'm merging this with the existing thread on the legal status of RCs in the US- please continue the discussion there. :)

Although this is slightly off topic, here are (what I believe to be) the legality of RC's in the U.K

2c-B:Class A. Classified as a member of the ecstacy family. Illegal to manufacture, sell or possess in anyway.

DMT: I know it's not an RC but I included it anyway. It's class A

DPT:Class A (Don't think this is an RC either. Some clarification?)

2C-I, 2C-T-2, 2C-T-7, and TMA-2 were all "controlled" by countries in the EU.

4-Acetoxy-DiPT is uncontrolled in the U.K but obviously if found in your back pocket, you might have a rough ride.

It gets much worse though.

As of febuary 2002 ALL of the following drugs became controlled

1) Allyl(alpha -methyl-3,4-methylenedioxyphenethyl)amine
2) 2-amino-1-(2,5-dimethoxy-4-methylphenyl)ethanol
3) 2-amino-1-(3,4-dimethoxyphenyl)ethanol
4) Benzyl(alpha -methyl-3,4-methylenedioxyphenethyl)amine
5) 4-bromo-beta ,2,5-trimethoxyphenethylamine
6) N-(4-sec-butylthio-2,5-dimethoxyphenethyl)hydroxylamine
7) Cyclopropylmethyl(alpha -methyl-3,4-methylenedioxyphenethyl)amine
8) 2-(4,7-dimethoxy-2,3-dihydro-1H-indan-5-yl)ethylamine
9) 2-(4,7-dimethoxy-2,3-dihydro-1H-indan-5-yl)-1-methylethylamine
10) 2-(2,5-dimethoxy-4-methylphenyl)cyclopropylamine
11) 2-(1,4-dimethoxy-2-naphthyl)ethylamine
12) 2-(1,4-dimethoxy-2-naphthyl)-1-methylethylamine
13) N-(2,5-dimethoxy-4-propylthiophenthyl)hydoxylamine
14) 2-(1,4-dimethoxy-5,6,7,8-tetrahydro-2-naphthyl)ethylamine
15) 2-(1,4-dimethoxy-5,6,7,8-tetrahydro-2-naphthyl)-1-methylethylamine
16) alpha ,alpha -dimethyl-3,4-methylenedioxyphenethylamine
17) alpha ,alpha -dimethyl-3,4-methylenedioxyphenethyl(methyl)amine
18) Dimethyl(alpha -methyl-3,4-methylenedioxyphenethyl)amine
19) N-(4-ethylthio-2,5-dimethoxyphenethyl)hydroxylamine
20) 4-iodo-2,5-dimethoxy-alpha -methylphenethyl(dimethyl)amine
21) 2-(1,4-methano-5,8-dimethoxy-1,2,3,4-tetrahydro-6-naphthyl)ethylamine
22) 2-(1,4-methano-5,8-dimethoxy-1,2,3,4-tetrahydro-6-naphthyl)-1-methylethylamine
23) 2-(5-methoxy-2,2-dimethyl-2,3-dihydrobenzofuran-6-yl)-1-methylethylamine
24) 2-methoxyethyl(alpha -methyl-3,4-methylenedioxyphenethyl)amine
25) 2-(5-methoxy-2-methyl-2,3-dihydrobenzofuran-6-yl)-1-methylethylamine
26) beta -methoxy-3,4-methylenedioxyphenethylamine
27) 1-(3,4-methylenedioxybenzyl)butyl(ethyl)amine
28) 1-(3,4-methylenedioxybenzyl)butyl(methyl)amine
29) 2-(alpha -methyl-3,4-methylenedioxyphenethylamino)ethanol
30) alpha -methyl-3,4-methylenedioxyphenethyl(prop-2-ynyl)amine
31) N-methyl-N-(a -methyl-3,4-methylenedioxyphenethyl)hydroxylamine
32) O-methyl-N-(a -methyl-3,4-methylenedioxyphenethyl)hydroxylamine
33) beta ,3,4,5-tetramethoxyphenethylamine
34) beta ,2,5-trimethoxy-4-methylphenethylamine
35) alpha -methyl-4-(methylthio)phenethylamine (also known as 4-Methylthio amphetamine)
36) alpha -methylphenethylhydroxylamine (also known as N-hydroxyamphetamine)

Meh.

This is a bit vague and I wasn't too sure about some of it. Some came from goverment sites, some came from erowid. thats why it seems a bit clashing. Some clarification and crap cutting would be appreciated.

Thanks for the link iso240... I must say I'm not that surprised.

:\

Merged with the Legal Status of Research Chems in the US already in progress.

Has there ever been a case where someone was prosecuted for having an RC, who had used it for personal use, but proved it was for research purposes. I can't see how anyone being caught with one of these substances would be able to prove it was for "research" what defines something as research? Do you have to be like a degree in chemisty to have any sort of case. Is just having it for the hell of it, maybe you want to see how it reacts with water, a good of reason for research or does one need official credentials?

UK law

Guest says that "4-Acetoxy-DiPT is uncontrolled in the U.K".

according to the MDA,
"any compound (not being a compound for the time being specified in sub-paragraph (a) above) structurally derived from tryptamine or from a ring-hydroxy tryptamine by substitution at the nitrogen atom of the sidechain with one or more alkyl substituents but no other substituent;"

does "ring hydroxy tryptamine" include methoxy typtamines, or acetoxy tryptamines? guest seems to think not, anyone clarify?

"one or more alkyl substituents" i presume covers DIPT, DPT and MIPT.

anyone? maybe i should start a thread over in PD where there's more heavy chemical knowledge..

list 1 chemicals in USA

hi,

I wanted to know the legalities of obtaining a list 1 chemical from a chemical supplier. I have read many of the dea documents on list 1 chemicals from their website, and would like to check here before attempted order. the chemical is a direct precurser, with many different uses.

many of the suppliers state that there is a fifteen day "waiting period" for the product. you have to send them a letter of purpose.. a few other things too.

I want to know if setting up an account with the chem supplier and then ordering the product the next month or thereafter would arouse less suspicion.

by the way, that would be the only product that i ordered.. lactone. (unless i did the buy a few chemicals route mentioned above) its shitty what i have to do to get a personal supply of this.

so far it looks as if i can order the product, but the biggest obstical in my way is the statetment of purpose, so they will sell me the product.

I would perfer to go to a chemical supply house, but i dont want to appear nervous.

thank you in advance

-yage

perpetualburn said:
Has there ever been a case where someone was prosecuted for having an RC, who had used it for personal use, but proved it was for research purposes. I can't see how anyone being caught with one of these substances would be able to prove it was for "research" what defines something as research? Do you have to be like a degree in chemisty to have any sort of case. Is just having it for the hell of it, maybe you want to see how it reacts with water, a good of reason for research or does one need official credentials?

I always thought I'd say I was researching its effects on humans.

^^^ If researching it on humans involves consumption by humans, than that won't do you any good.

The best approach to take if you're busted is to NOT SAY ANYTHING and let your lawyer figure it out.

What about using research chemicals on animals, like rats or mice, to research a substance's effect on sleeping and eating patterns or something? Is it legal for normal people to carry out studies like that, or do you need a license or something to be testing shit on animals? Could you be hit with an animal cruelty charge or something?

sorry crimson for saying this, as it is kinda your phrase that you say way way way too often bc u obviously have some serious anger problems but UTFSE, i have a recent thread on this in this forum

2C-B is overrated because people want what they can't have, and those who have access to something rare tend to speak more highly of it than they otherwise would, most likely to make their friends jealous :p... Yes, this is all said with a hint of "tounge-in-cheek", but then again its all very true. Personally I've never done 2C-B, but it sounds like it has the ideal blend of phenylethylamine characteristics! It's got a short duration, mild after-effects, low body load, low nausea, no headaches, a many year track-record of safety, visuals, euphoria, and a low effective dosage.

mugabe: could you please provide a link to this thread you speak of, I can't seem to find it, as you didn't provide any hints for search terms.