• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Made an Honest Mistake w/ my Morphine...Known History of Addiction

Mo
I didn't know there was a 19.35mg form? In my country Codeine Phosphate comes in 15mg, 30mg and 60mg tablets only (the 60mg are only one at a time, you can take two of the 15s or 30s)

EDIT: all of those are prescription only btw (none of them contain any other active ingredients like paracetamo

Might be different in each country.
Although I’m not sure the 19.35mg is prescribed
I’ve only seen 30mg/500mg paracetamol in chemists

When I get my pain meds I get 14 day supply at a time, and I separate them into like sets of 1 week each to help me keep in mind how much I have so I don't suddenly realize I'm out of them after like 8 or 9 days.
I got my morphine 2 days ago, but everything else this morning. So I had put away 7 day supply of the morphine when I got them and left 1 weeks worth on my dresser, meaning to put them away later.
My pills came today (everything else) so I took out what I needed, put them on my dresser, then swept them all into my hand and took them.

[NOTE: I'm on 16 different rx meds so I often am taking a literal handful so extra pills wouldn't be noticeable]

I felt a little TOO pain-free just now so I went to check and (you see where I'm going with this..)...YEP. I fucked up and GENUINELY, ACCIDENTALLY took 5 days worth of morphine in one go. I'm fine in terms of I won't OD as this was about 2hrs ago (and it's all IR morphine) but my doctors know I have a history of prescription med (inc. opioids) addiction.

There is no way in HELL are they gonna believe this was an accident. Any more than they'd believe "I lost them" or "they fell down the drain in the sink".

Looking for any advice? Should I call them and just hope they believe me? Lie that something (anything more believable happened) happened? Try and suffer agony + withdrawal for 5 days?*

*I am also prescribed codeine, but that's gonna be very little help, tbh
You left your bag with meds on your vecation house at sea or w/e works for your country..
Someone stole your bag with meds on a bus/caffe bar (backpack in witch you caried your meds) and you can casualy tell doctor tortures you are going thruw since you lost all your documents and wallet /god damn imagine it was paycheck time of month ,what a fucking thragedy...

Might be different in each country.
Although I’m not sure the 19.35mg is prescribed
I’ve only seen 30mg/500mg paracetamol in chemists

Yeah, you can get 8/500s and 12.8/500s over the counter at the chemist here and then with a prescription you can get 30/500s, 15s of just codeine, 30s of just codeine and 60s of just codeine