• 🇺🇸󠁿 🇧🇷 🇨🇦 🇦🇷 🇲🇽 🇹🇹 🇨🇺
    The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

Heroin MA heroin V3 I'm wicked jammed kid

crazy article; the kid was 19 but was probably only a driver. the dude got the stuff straight from mexico. I need to get a supplier out there. lol but ill just do it all.

damn guys, got an interesting thing to share!
so on friday, i picked up these bags, had a stamp that said "fast care" with the medic sign. id had these before and the dope was alright, nothing too special. so i was figurin' that they'd be the same. i went home after picking up my strangecreek tickets (yay! less than two weeks to go!!) and did two. the bags were super fat, and the dope was a little different than i remembered, sorta fluffy and white. well damn, friends, guess who got laid out? i remember sitting back after id pushed off and i ended up falling out. came to after 7 hours. wouldnt have been a good day if id pushed it and did my normal 3+. sketchy shit fam, sketchy shit. first time id been genuinly scared.

anyways im thinking maybe some fent analoug? id never seen dope SO white before. usually i get it the color of cement, and on the rare occasion it comes a little tanner. any thoughts?
I'm in the Holyoke area and we've been getting some white dope 'round here also. Its good, I've got a really high tolerance, and it gsmets me really high. Of course I'm doing 8-10 bags in a shot, but I always do that nowadays.

been doing great today and last night I went out, got HAMMERED, and woke up this morning feel EH! so I get a call from a "friend" who was going to pick up and asks if I want anything.. and guess what? I felt like shit so I figured why not. also, yesterday I only did 8MG bupe in the AM rather than my usual 16MG, so I thought I could get a nice rush. and I did.. a really nice one! this dope is mostly fent, tho. good stuff but the bupe still blocks it well if you have enough in the system and dont wait.

Felt the need to post. Former Lowell/Lawrence dope fiend that had to relocate to VT for a job (fuck work). "VT home of the $XXX stomped bundle of shitty brown/white nothing." Please don't ask about weight up here, I might get upset by the subject :(.

^ So you musta been getting the good shit in L/L. I got to think it'd be worth it to take the trip south every now and then. Way back when,we used to drive to Providence to get the good,cheap bricks rather than cop in Boston. Used to go to Lowell sometimes too to get them heat sealed bags with the red eagle on them back in the late 80's early 90's. Man,the open airs were the shit back then too.

anything good going on in MA?!

anyone from the Gloucester area and ready to check themselves into detox? just turn yourself into the police; I am sure we all heard of this by now!

there have been like 10 addicts who have done this and already in the process of recovery.

Just got out of MATC in Brockton yesterday after being picked up on a bullshit warrant that was supposed to have been cleared up. The head of probation at Peabody Court pretty much told me that unless I agreed to comply with being section 35'd that I would be charged with violating my pre-trial probation and would almost certainly be held in Middleton jail till my next court date.

The thought of having to kick methadone without even a rapid taper was enough to have me agree with being forced into treatment with no questions asked. And to be honest I'm actually viewing the 4 week experience as a positive one as I feel healthier upon my discharge than I have in as long as I can remember. I even gained 20 pounds and weigh more than I ever have (in a healthy way) and got myself into a normal sleep schedule so the habits that I got into while in treatment are positive (except for the amount of cigs I smoked despite being a non-smoker while not doing dope).

I don't mean to sound all gung-ho about recovery in a heroin forum, but I just wanted to hear from others who have been sectioned and how their experience was and if their attitude changed from their intake date to their discharge date despite not wanting to get treatment, but rather have it forced upon you. I'm not saying I'll never do dope again, but this is the by far the longest I've ever gone without using dope/illicit opiates since becoming dependent 5 years ago.

i've found that the quality of dope in the MA/RI area is complete SHIT. anyone else?

^^ youre getting the dope from the wrong place/dude.

maybe just me but I pick up fent/dope a lot. I take weekly drug tests and they are coming by 80% fent. shit is white as a ghost and the shot is crystal clear. once that baby is pumped in you feel like fucking gold.. gold, baby.. GOLD!

Just got home after apparently being burned by what had been a so far good connect. Waited over an hour and nothing doing. No answer when I called. I hate the amount of trust you have to put in people. Even if you get a direct source, you never know if they're gonna get picked up. I want to believe something happened and there's a good reason why they never came back...it's too small an amount to be worth sacrificing a good relationship for.
I've got subs to soothe the cravings, and a k-pin and some candy to soothe the anger.
*Update*
Well, I got an explanation from the person. Checked the police logs to see if it was true, but I don't think they have all of the daily reports for yesterday typed up yet. It also wasn't newspaper-worthy. We'll see. Should I give them the benefit of the doubt? I know shit goes down a lot over in that area.

Last edited:
Sheeeeeit. Whahappened Nocturne? Dude take ur money and run or u were supposed to meet him but he never showed up? Shit sucks thats why i hate dealin with ppl or random peeps i never really deal with before thats why i just try n stay with my one guy hes always around always got shit and he makes u wait no more then 10 15 minutes always lets me cuff. And the Gs are fat. Least u got some subs tho thatll help. I got this G i just coped today to try n make it last till payday friday but u know how that goes. Be safe out there.

I burned through 2G's over the past 24hrs. fucking waste, man. had some bupe still in me so it kinda killed the dope high but I was still able to break through just not as much as I would have liked, ha. def. not worth the money spent but oh well, I am pissed w/ myself for using again cuz the bupe has been doing great and I've felt great on it, so going out and copping 2G's was kinda pointless but some dude I was w/ just happen to have it on him and gave me a good deal, oh well.

Usually that was the case with me as well, MassHole, but this time she needed to take the money. And I now have seen the police logs and there was no such arrest as the one she described. So yeah...after weeks of being reliable, that happens. All the more reason for me to quit, I suppose. I'll never be savvy enough to have a direct connect. There's something about me that comes across as socially retarded, which freaks dealers out.

got some dope today; went to another guy and this was brown. still had an OK rush but not as good as my usual fent laced dope. but I also did a suboxone this morning and shot the dope about 9hrs later, so that is another reason why this G of dope only lasted 2 hours and didnt really hit the way it SHOULD. luckily I put on old shorts and found a few Etizolam in my pocket and took 1MG so far; will probably take another before bed. only had 4 in the pack and would like to save a few for tomorrow. I probably should order more but I was never a huge fan of benzos (ever since I kicked the addiction).

Really? Benzos for me are like a really good side dish for the main course(opiates). Pot is like dessert. I remember the first time I snorted both clonazepam and oxycodone(god, how my nostrils were hurting!).
I miss snorting oxies. Miss the nasal drip, but I don't miss the clogged nostrils, and having to buy tons of Afrin. And even now, I only have to spend half of what I used to spend on oxies, on dope.

snorting ANYTHING is something ill ALWAYS HATE! even during my younger Oxy 80 days I hated sniffing those pills but HAD TO cuz I just wanted to get high. people to this day tell me how much they loved the drip, loved the rush, etc. well, I guess those people never shot anything because the needle is always a better rush but its def. not something I suggest. but the needle is something I ended up going to because I just HATE SNIFFING and the taste of 80's, 30's, dope, whatever, was not for me. also, the rush is just not the same once you use that needle so its tough to even consider going back.