• 🇺🇸󠁿 🇧🇷 🇨🇦 🇦🇷 🇲🇽 🇹🇹 🇨🇺
    The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

Heroin MA heroin V3 I'm wicked jammed kid

What's the standard procedure for getting on Subs in MA? I want to get back on Suboxone (it has always worked really well for me), but I'm not actually addicted to opiates at the moment. Everyone in my tiny circle quit using and I've just been using FST here and there in the meantime. That stuff is a terrible choice for regular use though and that's one of the reasons why I want to get back on subs. Money isn't an issue, but getting enough opiates to get addicted in the first place is. Anyone know if it's possible to get Suboxone without failing a drug test or doing the pupil test thing first?

For the record, my plan isn't to get back on Subs long term or on a high dose, just after I get my script to take something like 0.5mg/ day for a week or two, however long I need it.

I sometimes shoot coke ... Only if I have enough D to come down is my rule .. If u get good coke u can get the best bell ringer ul ever feel from shooting haha ... I heard it's dangerous to miss Tho so be careful with that ! Sup mass dopers what's up with everyone falling out ? Also heard there was huge arrests out in Holyoke like over 300 people ? Anyone out there ?

Also I know we're not allowed to talk price but anyone else notice good yayo is very hard to come by nowadays in mass compared to say 3-4 years ago ?? Cokes never been my main thing but it always helped my dope addiction to have a soft connect to help come up with funds . Sucks the people I know charge so much it's not even worth except to cop for personal every now an than

What's the standard procedure for getting on Subs in MA? I want to get back on Suboxone (it has always worked really well for me), but I'm not actually addicted to opiates at the moment. Everyone in my tiny circle quit using and I've just been using FST here and there in the meantime. That stuff is a terrible choice for regular use though and that's one of the reasons why I want to get back on subs. Money isn't an issue, but getting enough opiates to get addicted in the first place is. Anyone know if it's possible to get Suboxone without failing a drug test or doing the pupil test thing first?

For the record, my plan isn't to get back on Subs long term or on a high dose, just after I get my script to take something like 0.5mg/ day for a week or two, however long I need it.

you have to find a private Suboxone Dr. and it cost $$ but much less than buying dope/opiates daily. or you can find a program/clinic that will take up more of your time but way less cash.

not easy to find a Dr. but you can just Google and looking for a Suboxone Dr. in MA and many numbers will pop but many will be FULL because they can only have so many clients at once.

where are you from? my Dr. is in Waltham now and is still open for new patients. he's $280 for initial visit and $140 each visit there after which is usually monthly but well worth it if you truly have a bad addiction.

but based on what you are saying, you really dont need much. a week or two? a .5 a day? dude, you are better off keeping away from Suboxone; or if you must, just buy on the street. no point in seeing a Dr. for such a tiny full and its a pain in the ass to find a Dr. and for what you want, its really pointless.

lolo, yeah dude. its rare if you find it anymore. i used to have a proper connect, the gear was always right, didnt give you that gnarly headache on the comedown or any of that shit. now you're lucky if it blows through and isnt chemmy rerocked shit.

i mean i have to have my girl bring it in from ny if i even wanna get some. even then its hit and miss. only time you can find quanitity it seems, is in the festy scene.

Not me I'm actually gettin some of the best coke ive ever had now like the shit when u taste just a tiny bit ur whole face gets numb wicked good price too solid connect might get some today. Guess it just depends on where u live its always around here.

Not me I'm actually gettin some of the best coke ive ever had now like the shit when u taste just a tiny bit ur whole face gets numb wicked good price too solid connect might get some today. Guess it just depends on where u live its always around here.

damn you.
thats how my connect was, and then shit just dried up. of course, its not really my scene anymore, i used to love speedy drugs, but really now i only indulge in mdma/mda or methylone. eh, i suposse thats just cause i cant afford to stay up multible days at a time like when i was a waitress. now its just dope city for me, sprinkled with ketamine dreams.

enjoy dude, get a lil geeked for me, i can almost taste that mentholy drip. hahah. i may be a little jealous.

crazy how many 'people' I KNOW OF/from my city have ended up dropping dead in the last few years; legit, fucking insane. I know the fent is a reason but I am shocked fent even doesn that; I was shooting fent like bananas and never had any issues.

half these people I hear of dying I didnt even know they were dope fiends; so maybe its just people trying/shooting for the first time and dropping quick; I never had any issues no matter how strong or how good the dope is that I am told.

thats whats scary about dope rather than sniffing PILLS, like many around here used to. shooting dope could KILL YOU! sniffing 2 30MG pills will NOT KILL YOU! seems the youngins nowadays dont fully understand that or worry about that.

man, when I was 18-21, dope would NEVER BE FOUND around here. plus, if you did it, you were a super junkie. but 80's were OK to do; this was back in 00-03. nowadays there are hardly any 30's and 80's are of course long gone, so its just dope, dope, and more dope. so even at 16-20, they are already using dope and god knows how quick they get into shooting. I didnt get into shooting till 25.

^Almost like a set-up. Flood the country w/ oxy for 10 years or so then pull the rug out so the CIA can dump massive amounts of dope into the eager arms of the nations youth. Would there be such a heroin epidemic if the FDA,DEA,Pharma Inc. and money hungry doctors didn't get the snowball rolling ? I kinda doubt it would be as bad without this collusion between a corrupt govt. and corporate greed. When the DEA is getting their cocks sucked by cartel whores and allowing them to operate,south and north of the border then,"Houston,we have a problem".The Drug War must end,if for no other reason than to end the corruption that has sapped and rotted this country TO THE CORE. If this country really wants to stop the youth from dying in droves doctors must be allowed to maintain drug addicts with known quantities of their DOC.It worked for 150 years here in the US before Nixon declared war on hippies and it would work again.The trick is weaning government facilitators off their addiction to money.

My main dudes phone has been going to the dreaded 'the person you have called is not accepting calls at this time' for the past week - usually a sign that dude got busted.. oh well.

My main dudes phone has been going to the dreaded 'the person you have called is not accepting calls at this time' for the past week - usually a sign that dude got busted.. oh well.

that sucks dude. i feel for ya. <3 got wind that one of my dudes is "being watched." tragic.

It's actually all kosher, a blessing in disguise. Forces me to cut back and rely on Kratom which at least has a ceiling. It's about time to quit the dope anyway, I was waiting for this horrendously cold winter to give way to sunshine. I cannot stand the chills - the feeling that my bone marrow has been replaced with ice water... burr. I can't get back on Suboxone, that shit has a never-ending withdrawal that I kicked cold turkey two years ago and swore I'd never go back. If Kratom ever gets banned I'll be pretty much fucked though and subs may be my only choice. I can't shake this opiate stuff...

Sheeeeeeit. I love gettin jammed, and thats the worst when u try and hit up your guy and his phone does the. The number you are trying to call has been disconnected. I hate dealing with ppl i only like to deal with one guy and my connect is good always around and hes on mad early so im happy for now peace to all the papis and flacos. :) So whats the deal with that Kratom stuff? I did a little research on it i kinda know what it is. Does it work good for you? And is it easy to get in Mass?

eh got two guys i deal with for the dope, one has okay shit but ALWAYS is around. the other has fire, but is now being "watched." such is the life.

used to have this one dude that literally made me wait SIX FUCKING HOURS. dude was a total douche but knew id waiy cause his shit was literally the best you could get. circle jerk asshole. anyways his mom caught him shootin' one day, so i call karma on that. you never leave a lady waiting, isnt that like a known rule? hahaha.

as for the kratom, i dunno ive never tried it. but alot of the things ive read about it seem a good. might be worth a spin?

Anyone ever shoot coke? Prob a dumb question but what happens if u miss?

I used to shoot coke and crack, back in the day. Almost had a heart attack from shooting coke one day so I haven't done it since. That was the scariest feeling and I'll never forget that. I'll also NEVER do coke or any stimulant drugs ever again. It's been over 7 years. Over the past few years, I've had people offer me free coke or free speed ball shots and I always turned them down. Now I wouldn't even sniff coke, let alone shoot it. The only drugs I'm into are heroin and other opiates, and downers like benzos or muscle relaxers, anything that relaxes the body and relieves anxiety and/or depression. Coke and stimulant drugs just cause panic attacks.

Shooting coke is the craziest and scariest rush. You get a bell ringer and if you don't expect it, it can be scary. Everything gets super loud and you feel so light headed and can feel your heart pounding out of your chest. I was in a bathroom one time when I shot coke and it was dead silent besides for an occasional drip from the faucet but as soon as I injected, it sounded like I had a damn waterfall right in my face. Many people love this feeling, I'm not one of them. If you want to shoot coke, you want to use cold water and make sure you don't "cook" the shot because you'll waste your coke. Coke has a much lower burning point than heroin, which is why you don't want to heat it at all. Coke often has way more cut than heroin, well, depending on where you get it from, so you may want to filter it twice. The water should be completely clear once the coke is mixed in, if there's shit in there, you know it's full of cut. Since most people sniff coke and don't shoot it, there's usually more cut and shit in it and everyone I know that shoots coke has gotten multiple abscesses, which is exactly why you want to be careful not to miss. Luckily, I never got abscesses or any infections from shooting or drug use. If you miss shooting coke, it's a bit worse than missing with heroin and you want to avoid it at all costs.

Talk to a doctor or medical professional about this.

That's crazy, but must be a eastern thing, Holyoke is still good, consistent, and everything mixes up.

standupthenfall, Why can't you receive messages? I've been trying to message you and add you as a friend. Please message me when you get a chance.

to anyone on here who has a killer dope problem KRATOM WOULD BE A WASTE if you are looking to get high.

I always had a gram+/day habit and found out about Kratom and ordered and was all excited and shit; I finally got a hold of it and tried and tried and tried, but it never did a god damn thing. come to find out that if you have a killer habit and its on-going, then this shit is a waste. if you plan to kick your habit and need help, then this MIGHT help you out. if you dont do dope/opiates daily and are looking for a high, then this may get you that high!

but yea, if you are a killer dope fiend already, then Kratom is a waste if you are just looking to get high. go buy more dope and save your $30.