• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Misc Lyrica (Pregabalin) recreational dosage

just popped 750mg. going to a dinner party tonight with my gf's family that im a little nervous around. anxiety should be obliterated. hopefully my affect is not though, hehe. should be fun fun fun in my bum bum bum. think its kicking in already. weeeeeeeeeee.

i wish i could be a fly on the wall at that dinner lol...

Last edited:
how did the dinner go homeydontplaythat ? i would have made a fool of myself and doing all kind o weird shite on a dose like that... i allways get delirum on large lyrica doses

Just my experience ..first Time lyrica use ..i took 200 mg oral to test my tolerance ..mot much affect very mild head buzz.... 2 nd use 48 hrs later ( today high as I post ) I took 400 mg oral 50mg nasal ( nasal is total waste not recommended ) 3hrs later I took 1mg colonzapam and plugged 100mg more lyrica ( first time ever plugging anything) 15 min kick in instead of 2 hrs plugging I recommend ...I feel great heavy head and body high but still functional social angzitey gone no pain in my damaged knee and ankle...this stuff is great works on many ailments and good recreational use. Ok 550 mg lyrica 1 mg colozapam ant two shots of southern comfort .... Freakin great the whiskey just toped it off I'm high as a ever need to be no pain no angzitey no worries best I've felt since I quit pot 3 weeks ago

Last edited:
Oh another thing my blood pressure is at a norm level considering it's usually off the charts high and maoi's make me crash out too low and be non functional ....just another good thing I noticed

Another thing it kinda fucks your vision and balance not bad at my dose still functional I could still go to work and do my job competently

I have been reading your thread bout pregabs! I am on a dose of 300mg twice a day which I take as prescribed. While I was in jail I regularly took a lot more than this up to around 1600mg. Now I am out I take them once a week to get a buzz and the other day I took 3300mg I felt amazing and had a massive opiate like buzz where I kept nearly falling asleep! I have had no bad side effects from taking these big doses and have only ever felt good! The only thing I notice if I take it one day the next day I will have to double more dose or at least have 1-2 days off to feel anything. What are the reasons you only take low doses? The way I felt from taking 3300mg was amazing compared to how I felt taking 1200mg. Could you tell me the reasoning behind the way you take it in a simple way as I am not up with the medical lingo.

I'm my opinion, lyrica only has so much recreational value, if at all..I feel like there is a fine line. At low doses it does Indeed feel very nice, for someone like me, 75mg feels somewhat similar to a low dose of klonopin. Anything higher, for someone like me feels very dirty and uncomfortable of a buzz

I find it to be useful when I need to be productive. It's wonderful for when I need to clean house or get extra work done. I take around 500mg (more if it's my 2nd or 3rd consecutive day taking it, less if I haven't had any recently) and I can concentrate, have motivation and am just overall more productive without looking high to others. I wouldn't necessarily consider it recreational in my case, I barely feel a noticeable high in the traditional sense. I used to take around 1500mg and would enjoy music and being "high" but I have twins now and can't do that anymore.

Lyrica Experience

Just wanted to add my personal experience with Lyrica.
Have to agree with most of the posts that 'feel it' .600mg - 900mg can give a really pleasant buzz like no other I can think of and I have experienced a few.
A staggered dosage is a good idea, every three hours. Expect some residual effects the next day and definitely give it a break for several days before trying to chase that high again.
Peace

Yesterday I took 300 mg. after a long time without taking it (almost 10 months) and I felt a "dirty high". I felt completely drunk, confused, and almost fell several times, as well as nodding off while dining lol. I took it with Tramadol (400 mg.), may it have influenced? May it was a very high dose?

Yesterday I took 300 mg.
I took it with Tramadol (400 mg.), may it have influenced? May it was a very high dose?
IMO pregabalin (Lyrica) may be the cleanest drunk high from substances out there.
I could see if it was gabapentin as it does feel a bit dirty to me at doses that gets me "there".
Maybe the trams..? IDK
Someone can help moreso than I on this, surely.
300mg is enough to knock a MF on their ass with no tolerance to gabapentinoids, IME.
Sounds like your getting ready to have a seizure which lyrica can cause... Be careful
Not to argue but doesn't gabapentinoids prevent seizures?
I may have to get on some research... specially with mixing with other substances as rarely are users only have one chemical in their body.

And, yes, it causes me to get a little zappy once in a while and yes, please be careful.

Last edited:
IMO pregabalin (Lyrica) may be the cleanest drunk high from substances out there.
I could see if it was gabapentin as it does feel a bit dirty to me at doses that gets me "there".
Maybe the trams..? IDK
Someone can help moreso than I on this, surely.
300mg is enough to knock a MF on their ass with no tolerance to gabapentinoids, IME.

Yes, I think it was just a very high dose for my tolerance. Tramadol may also have influenced (I think I took about 800 mg in those last 24 hours).

Yes, I think it was just a very high dose for my tolerance. Tramadol may also have influenced (I think I took about 800 mg in those last 24 hours).
Definitely the tramadol would have influenced it but you just took way too much pregabalin for someone who has a low tolerance now.
And for the love of god please try to not take 800mg of tramadol.

Definitely the tramadol would have influenced it but you just took way too much pregabalin for someone who has a low tolerance now.
And for the love of god please try to not take 800mg of tramadol.

Yes I know. It was a too much tramadol. I was nodding off all day, I can't even pee and not even talk about the hiccups it gives me.

I did that before to boost tramadol, a dose of 300-450mg of pregabalin was enough to boost 300mg of tramadol (at that time I didn't have much tolerance)
Once with a friend we made this combo, he took 450mg (he had no tolerance to lyrica) and 400mg tramadol (he had tolerance)
I took 900mg of lyrica and 400mg of tramadol, fuuck, it was a strong high, we spent the whole day hanging around the city smoking a lot of pot with another friend in his car.
At times I closed my eyes and completely forgot where I was, my city I know very well, but at times I lost track of time and space, it was like a high opiate with a high dose of ketamine or something, I do not recommend this type of things, I only count my experience, I have mixed them multiple times

I did that before to boost tramadol, a dose of 300-450mg of pregabalin was enough to boost 300mg of tramadol (at that time I didn't have much tolerance)
Once with a friend we made this combo, he took 450mg (he had no tolerance to lyrica) and 400mg tramadol (he had tolerance)
I took 900mg of lyrica and 400mg of tramadol, fuuck, it was a strong high, we spent the whole day hanging around the city smoking a lot of pot with another friend in his car.
At times I closed my eyes and completely forgot where I was, my city I know very well, but at times I lost track of time and space, it was like a high opiate with a high dose of ketamine or something, I do not recommend this type of things, I only count my experience, I have mixed them multiple times

I could swear that once with a very large dose of pregabalin I started seeing visual effects just as if I had taken a small dose of some psychedelic. Pretty cool.

yea, it's true, I've also felt somewhat psycho-disso from high doses of lyrica, I used to do 1500mg and be totally out of control but nice. The only thing I hated about lyrica that greatly increases the negative effects of alcohol, sometimes I took high doses of Lyrica and went out with my friends, they drink a lot of craft beer, and only one glass made me drunk