• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Lyrica + phenibut please answer

sonicwhite

Bluelighter
Ok, guys I need a answer. Is their any cross tolerance with these two? Do they interact with each other or do they cancel out one another?

Just wondering cuz I took a crap load of pregabalin and just took about 500 mg of phenibut.

Cross-tolerance is near complete. I speak purely from experience Sonic my man. Gabapentinoids have seemed to proliferate at a fucking pandemic rate over the past ten years. This isn't such a bad thing (right?) considering they seem to be both quite helpful and relatively safe, even in exponentially extreme dosages. Track down pubmed for at least one reference regarding what would be considered a massive overdose of Pregabalin (Lyrica) with mild, non-life threatening symptoms resolving within several hours.

I'm of the opinion that they are all essentially different forms of delivery for the same drug with the primary differentiating factors being their efficiency.

It's worth noting that in extremely high dosages, a small segment of the population will experience tics, uncontrolled motor activity and such, which can be mitigated by either sitting or laying. Said convulsive activity appears to be completely non-epileptic and also resolves within several hours.

I just plugged five 160 capsules. I ate so I saw no need to eat them since eat makes it digest slower thus not getting a rush or anything. I believe these things are powerful drugs. I'm not quite sure what to expect from plugging other than it goes a different way making it hit faster.

My friend is a diebatic and he has some points but I said never again.

Thatnks keif