• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

LSD mind games

Tripping with people like that sounds horrible Hebrew hammer. If some asshole pulled that zhit with me I'd beat on them.

uh this sounds like bad news...

the 2nd time I ever did acid, the other person I dosed with decided to play a mind game on my sister(who was sober) with me helping out...

I ended up having the worst trip I've EVER EVER had...Flashbacks and repressed memorys and stuff....

Be careful, these types of scenario's have a way of flipping back on you.

Most of these 'mind games' seem relatively harmless, but to an experienced person who understands the psyche well enough to peer into you and see your core insecurities it can be an absolute nightmare if they so choose to highlight these vulnerable areas. Anything that your not totally confident in about yourself, they can see straight away from a glance and set up a situation where it's brought to the surface and messed with.

What if you were to just meditate the whole trip? That would take you too a deep trip, speaking of i'll try that soon!

Most of these 'mind games' seem relatively harmless, but to an experienced person who understands the psyche well enough to peer into you and see your core insecurities it can be an absolute nightmare if they so choose to highlight these vulnerable areas. Anything that your not totally confident in about yourself, they can see straight away from a glance and set up a situation where it's brought to the surface and messed with.
Truth to a really malicious person its like a game of cat and mouse. Its easy enough to fuck with most people sober and under the influence of a psychedelic few people can keep their wits.:(

here is a great one... have a conversation with someone else.. while staring at the person trippin out!!!...

seriously... a little fun and games like that are cool when someone is tripping... but generally you dont wanna push people to hard... new kids can very easily lose their shit and feel uncomfortable... do you wanna be the prick that ruins it for them?

in other news... i enjoy winning arguments/conversations by... right as my adversary is about to make his winning point. i say something like "holy shit check out the pattern on that wall." if they are tripping hard enough... derailing their thought process may very well be the only thing you need to win the conversation ;)

there are absolutely boundaries not to go past...

But i dont see why you are all freaking out about some people cracking jokes back and forth and participating in group silliness, just because its being called "mind games" ?

I mean, seriously, you guys either are completely misunderstanding the concept of psychedelic mindgames , or because of the OP has some really reatarded friends, are looking at this from a very closed minded way....

When me and my friends are tripping and "playing mind games" its mostly just an exploration of language essentially.... What better thing to do on psychedelics than explore your abilities to communicate and exchange information and feelings ?

The way I look at it is if you go into a trip only with the intention of it being a spiritual experience, where all your intentions have to be proper and everything must be done with the right motive and the best interest of the drug in your mind yada yada yada, then you will surely have an uneventful trip.

But If you go into with the intent of being yourself, having fun, in a playful manner, a lot of the times, that is where you end up getting the epiphanies etc....

I do think its a bunch of fun being psycologically witty around your friends, tripping or not, its just a lot more fun when you are tripping.

there are absolutely boundaries not to go past...

But i dont see why you are all freaking out about some people cracking jokes back and forth and participating in group silliness, just because its being called "mind games" ?

I mean, seriously, you guys either are completely misunderstanding the concept of psychedelic mindgames , or because of the OP has some really reatarded friends, are looking at this from a very closed minded way....

qft, I mean personally I would be perfectly comfortable with someone convincing me there was a fourth backyard/door or whatever was said in the OP. Especially if they told me while the true reality I was still high, I mean as long as it's not crazy shit like being convinced you killed someone I don't see any harm being done. Just twisting someone's reality in harmless ways I don't really understand how they could be AT ALL negative. They would certainly entertain me while I was tripping. Just my 0.02....

first time i took LSD was fucked up

people at the house party convinced me that i was dead

i was walkin about the house by myself thinkin i was goin through a tunnel to heaven seein all this white light lol someone told me to snap out of it and got me to sit in the same room as them

there was a sword on the wall then one of the boys in the room handed me the sword tellin me to attack everybody with it, worst about it i was hearin shit in my head tellin me to do it so i ended up tellin someone to take the sword off me

then some girl sat down beside me and asked if was ok then i turned around and said to her that i want to cut everybodys throat in the room then realised what i said and freaked out, told her i didn't know why i said it

people were too freaked out to come near me cause i was goin on weird in a pyscho kind of way

was seein people covered in blood

didn't help either when some header was knockin people flyin down the stairs thinkin he could fly through them, he was firin plates at people in the kitchen as well, he got fucked out of the house party and came back 2 hours later sayin "i just tripped out that i got fucked out of the house party" then the girl who owned the house said "you did get fucked out" lol

i've only ever taken acid once more since then, second time wasn't as bad cause i knew what to expect, managed to stay calm that time

Hebrew Hammer, you dose the drinks of unsuspecting people with DOUBLE doses of 2C-I and "wait for shit to get crazy"??!!

It wasn't real clear so if that's not what you meant, or if you were joking or just trolling for a reaction, then ignore this... even so please dont give people such really horrible ideas like this, you could result in someone being severely injured or dying... it is NOT funny in any way shape or form.

If it IS what you meant:

Dude you are an evil, unethical menace to, well, apparently everyone. You belong in jail or a mental institution.

Don't you realize what extreme damage can be done giving someone a strong trip without their knowledge and consent? You are criminally insane.

Would you sneak up behind people and punch them in the head as hard as you can for no reason, just to see a reaction you might find amusing? SAME THING. What are you, like 3 years old? Jesus I've never heard of such horrifying idiocy.

I really hope they catch you soon and put you in a mental hospital before you do some real damage to someone, either yourself or by suggesting to some sub-idiot for your own lunatic yucks.

Last edited:
Imo there's nothing wrong with this kind of thing if it's consensual, as games actually are. But people who deliberately try to confuse you while you're tripping for their own amusement (especially if they are sober themselves) are fucking assholes and annoying at best.

I generally find it unfair and stupid to do these kinds of things while someone is tripping. I have had people try to do them on me in the past and if anything they just annoy me while I'm tripping rather than mess with my head. The worst I seen lately was some person began mentioning Narnia while I was tripping on 2c-p, in some sarcastic way all because they heard we were tripping. The person clearly had no experience with psychedelics and after trying it numerous times was basically told to fuck off - which they did.

^this. I'm too busy dealing with what's going on inside my head to pay attention to some fool doing "tricks" in front of me who would at best be politely ignored.

Anyways, the types of things we do arent mean though, we basically play these word games where we try to say as many things that can be misinterpreted about whatever topic we are discussing and we just sort of shoot back vocal exchanges back and forth off the top of our head and basically just try to speak as ambiguous or misleadingly as possible and still get the message across, its a lot more complicated than that, but you get the just of it....

^This is actually a lot of fun, my friends and I do this as well when tripping, and its a good way to keep everyone involved and in good spirits. The constantly off-the-wall responses are funny as hell, and can also help pull someone out of a bad place if they're starting to take things too seriously and get agitated.

But what the OP described, deliberately misleading or scaring people is IMO just as bad as malicious physical injury, if not much worse. Its easy enough for some people to freak out by misinterpreting whats going on around them, they don't need anyone else's help.

Hebrew Hammer, you dose the drinks of unsuspecting people with DOUBLE doses of 2C-I and "wait for shit to get crazy"??!!

It wasn't real clear so if that's not what you meant, or if you were joking or just trolling for a reaction, then ignore this... even so please dont give people such really horrible ideas like this, you could result in someone being severely injured or dying... it is NOT funny in any way shape or form.

If it IS what you meant:

Dude you are an evil, unethical menace to, well, apparently everyone. You belong in jail or a mental institution.

Don't you realize what extreme damage can be done giving someone a strong trip without their knowledge and consent? You are criminally insane.

Would you sneak up behind people and punch them in the head as hard as you can for no reason, just to see a reaction you might find amusing? SAME THING. What are you, like 3 years old? Jesus I've never heard of such horrifying idiocy.

I really hope they catch you soon and put you in a mental hospital before you do some real damage to someone, either yourself or by suggesting to some sub-idiot for your own lunatic yucks.

You know, I wrote up a big lengthy response to try to clarify this for you, but then I just reread my original post, and decided that it doesnt need clarification.

so...

just to clarify things a little better, I will bold some words.

The Hebrew Hammer said:
for me and my group mind games are an integral part of our social trips. We are all willing and stop when someones too spun....

Anyways, the types of things we do arent mean though, we basically play these word games where we try to say as many things that can be misinterpreted about whatever topic we are discussing and we just sort of shoot back vocal exchanges back and forth off the top of our head and basically just try to speak as ambiguous or misleadingly as possible and still get the message across, its a lot more complicated than that, but you get the just of it....

we also like to dose (knowingly) every drink in the house with several hits of 2c-i and then let the night get really crazy as we continue upon our night (we know we are dosing drinks, just not exactly which ones have how much lol)

Now, a few more words for clarification

when we have these types of nights it is only US, no one unsuspecting or not desiring to be dosed on the drugs we are using or combining for the night or weekend. Also, we never do the doped drink dosing with substances that we are not all very experienced with.

We dont dose individual people with a double dose of 2c-i or other strong hallucinogens... we dose the group jugs of drink for the night with maybe 2 or 4 doses per half gallon or gallon . And AGAIN, these are VERY VERY VERY FAR from "unsuspecting people" ....

Also, I will make it clear right now , that when we have these nights, we all know any bottled water or individual drinks are off limits. That way if someone wants to turn up the intensity a notch or two (or somewhere in between) they drink some juice, if they are genuinely thirsty they grab a bottle of water and drink that.

This is very far from "sneak[ing] up behind people and punch them in the head as hard as you can for no reason, just to see a reaction you might find amusing"

I would liken this more to giving someone a beautiful gift of jewelery, that you have both talked about how beautiful it is before, in a package shaped like a Wine Bottle (or anything else that would be a bit misleading to the recipient)

Now that that is cleared up, I would like to recomend trying a night like this, of course if you are lucky enough to have such a close comfortable group of friends that are all as interested in exploring individually as well as socially, as well as if you have the desire to experience psychedelia with less preconceptions (the less you are aware of what substance / how much of it you took / its typical effects profile / etc etc the less likely your expectations will color the experience....

but, to each his own....

Last edited:
Thanks for the clarification, HH. I did say ignore my reply if it was not pertinent and I was failing to get the idea, which obviously was the case. Also, to tell the truth, it was intended as pro-active dissuasion should any true Cro-Magnons be reading for kicks and getting any very bad ideas.

so your ideas to have fun are to dose each other unknown amounts of rc's while fucking with each others minds while their most vunerable? ever been called immature assholes?
sillyness is all well and good like, but that comes part n parcel with a pyschadelic (depending on your dose and reason for dosing of corse, but if thats your aim, its easily achievable) but to intoduce sillyness in the form of headfuck takes it to a different level. for one, when people are high they have far less constraints to realise when the sillyness has gone to far. but most importantly, you dont know whats in the other persons mind, despite how they may be acting. id bet very soon something goes wrong and you either get your ass handed to you or fuck a 'friend' up for a good while.