View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Lysergamides LSD - Ismenes wormhole ™ - furthur research

Ismene2

Bluelighter
As you may or may not know i like taking acid staggered by 20 minutes or so. This seems to bring you out in a never before encountered area of lsd geography. More like an intense, incredible psychedelic ecstasy. Ive recently found out that staggering both doses whilst eating something light makes the comeup even smoother and gorgeous.

Just something to consider if you are feeling adventurous 😻

Doesn't this cause you to have or develop a tolerance to LSD? Although I am not sure if it develops in all people? I have taken acid daily and I tripped for all five days.

Someone else I know took acid in a continuous daily trip that lasted for an entire month as they were taking it 3x daily so it lasted for 24 hours. They did not reccomend doing this as it hurt them psychologically in ways they never recovered from, and it took them a month to be able to talk or get back to basically normal.

Do you take actual LSD, or the new analogues/research chemicals/designer drugs that are related to LSD?

maybe they were smoking pot while they were daily dosing and thought it was the acid.
used receptor have to be regenerated, so unless he was taking 1/10th tab or less each day there would be tons of tolerance, and even that dose is almost too small to feel.
maybe they were also doing coke?

maybe they were smoking pot while they were daily dosing and thought it was the acid.
used receptor have to be regenerated, so unless he was taking 1/10th tab or less each day there would be tons of tolerance, and even that dose is almost too small to feel.
maybe they were also doing coke?
No they were not smoking pot as this bloke does not like pot or how he gets paranoid/anxious, extremely socially withdrawn after smoking pot or Hashish. He was a teen and did not use any cocaine or Amphetamine until he was an adult in his 30s. My friend took the acid as it was super inexpensive, and was easy to get and lasted a very long time, and his friend also took it daily for a month the same way and in the same frequency.

I have smoked pot and hashish and it reminded me a lot of a low dose Psilocybin mushroom or even an LSD experience with Sativa hash or pot, with slight or minor visuals, but I knew I had not eaten any magic truffles, or acid at all. Maybe this is from how I have tripped on LSD and mushrooms?

Last edited:
Doesn't this cause you to have or develop a tolerance to LSD? Although I am not sure if it develops in all people? I have taken acid daily and I tripped for all five days.
Yeah, generally you have to start dropping huge doses to continue tripping at pace for days. I've heard a rule of thumb is to actually double your dose each time, but that was never my thing and it sounds potentially problematic. Whenever I'd get spun for days I'd be taking larger doses each time though. As for @Ismene2's 20 minute schedule, no clue how that might play out i.e. when the refractory period for redosing starts. It's an interesting idea. There are definitely substances that are more enjoyable if you dose gently on the come up. Still seems likely to be somewhat wasteful, though.

P.S. I remember you from a long time ago, Izzy. Glad you are still alive and kicking and all that jazz.

Hang on priest - i dont mean take it every 20 minutes, i mean instead of taking your acid all at once split it in two 20 mins apart. I just take LSD once a week or so.

Thanks skl! I had a rough few years but im now a wiser man for my troubles..i hope..

Hang on priest - i dont mean take it every 20 minutes, i mean instead of taking your acid all at once split it in two 20 mins apart. I just take LSD once a week or so.
I miss LSD but I had periods of time where I would take it compulsively, on a daily basis. I stopped everything at 29 and I only use caffeine.

As you may or may not know i like taking acid staggered by 20 minutes or so. This seems to bring you out in a never before encountered area of lsd geography. More like an intense, incredible psychedelic ecstasy. Ive recently found out that staggering both doses whilst eating something light makes the comeup even smoother and gorgeous.

Just something to consider if you are feeling adventurous 😻
How does it bring out psychedelic ecstasy? I found that just taking LSD or mushrooms, or smoking/eating/vaping lots of Sativa pot or Moroccan hashish does the same.

Taking more LSD does produce tolerance, but tolerance doesn't set in for a couple of hours, so staggering by 20 minutes doesn't mean you have to take more. But if you took more after a couple of hours, the second dose would be less effective. And of course, taking it multiple days without giving at least 1 week between doses, preferably 2 weeks.

How does it bring out psychedelic ecstasy? I found that just taking LSD or mushrooms, or smoking/eating/vaping lots of Sativa pot or Moroccan hashish does the same.

Like ecstasy the drug - so you are rolling round in the duvet like you do on an E. It just changes the nature of the trip

Like ecstasy the drug - so you are rolling round in the duvet like you do on an E. It just changes the nature of the trip
Okay? I have never taken ecstasy or MDMA, MDA, or any MDXX drugs or research chemicals. What are they like? I was told by friends who have taken MDMA/MDA that they are basically like LSD or like mushrooms but without the very heavy visuals.

I'm not sure if this is accurate or not?

Okay? I have never taken ecstasy or MDMA, MDA, or any MDXX drugs or research chemicals. What are they like? I was told by friends who have taken MDMA/MDA that they are basically like LSD or like mushrooms but without the very heavy visuals.

Although MDMA etc have psychedelic properties, they are absolutely nothing like the tryptamines or lysergamides.

However, I'm more interested in Ismene's wormhole... 😜

I was never one to take heroic doses however one of my very close friends was. He would stagger them in smaller doses so the takeoff was more evened out, or so he would tell me. I cannot verify this, however as my personal preference is 350- 400 mics of LSD.

I guess the question is how far does one intends to go, but beyond the ~400 mic dosage(or equivalent) is not encouraged for sure. If you know what you're capable of more is possible, just don't casually start there.

Not really. They are in a class by their own ("empathogens," but a better term IMO is "entactogens," a term Nichols coined a long time ago but never really caught on.) Describing their subjective effects to someone who hasn't tried them is as hard as doing the same for psychedelics to someone who hasn't tried them. They do have similarities in the "opened mind" of psychedelics but have quite unique effects on interpersonal relations/transpersonal psychology that are characterized as "empathic" or promoting "connection."

Still, I genuinely respect SKL's post and agree in principle.

The person I am referring to was my best friend and the lead guitar for my band.

The time period was summer 1969. There was some very decent yellow barrels going around, allegedly 350 mics. Most people I knew would cut these in two for a "dose" and be more than happy.
I watched as my friend ate 10 of them in one night staggering them by about 20 min or so. That's a heroic does even if the dose per barrel varied.

I will also state clearly that I never did this personally, but the OP's post made me remember that summer night in 1969, LOL ...

That's all :cool:

Last edited:
since the 1950s in thepary settings the way of giving lsd was a intial dose see how the person felt at one hour if they could still walk around then give a massive booster to send them off on there way to ego death.