Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

LSD Info Request: What's going around – Seven Deadly Sins

Status
Not open for further replies.
Was talking with a guy, he said he has LSD tabs that have GBH as well. The guy seemed like a total tool, but as I need a source, I may have to use him.

Sounds like bull to me, but I thought I'd ask around here. Honestly I'm only interested in LSD, and don't touch anything else, so don't really want anything other than LSD.

So yeah, is this true, are there LSD+GBH tabs circulating in Sydney?

Theres no way 2-4ml GBL/GHB will fit on a tab that is what 5mm x 5mm? This guy is pulling ur leg man.

Hi I've been following for awhile but never actually posted.
I've notice a few recent post of pink Ganesha and was wondering if
These are the same ones. Hopefully this is an ok report

Name of blotter: pink ganesh
Description: pink average size with picture of ganesh
Picture:

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

^They are pink elephants not pink Ganesh's. They are clean but average strength. Not as strong as Ganeshes but certainly not bad

I'm not gonna clog this thread down with discussion on the topic, but I'm afraid that's just not true.

For fucks sake this comes up far too often.

TECHNICALLY tabs can be double dipped. Just like a sponge can wipe up x amount of liquid. Yet once saturation is hit, they take no more.

I've dropped tabs myself and they will struggle to take more than two drops without turning into a gluggy mess.

But anyway, let the little faggot dealers keep thinking it can be done and if you're gullible enough to believe it then bigger fool you.

^They are pink elephants not pink Ganesh's. They are clean but average strength. Not as strong as Ganeshes but certainly not bad

Hey can you make any comparison between them and the rainbow clouds? if you've tried them that is

Ah ok thanks. What kinda confuses me is that the guys post a few post up said that pink elephants was the elephant from Dumbo, but the elephant is definitely a cute version Ganesha lol.

I'm going to try them out this Saturday so ill let u know how they go. I'm only new to the experience so I can only compare them to the red hearts with white background and these other ones that were orange and of a hand with an eye in it.

Picked up some alex greys in sydney

any info?

grey8-30-1.jpg

i think this is the print

Brilliant^^^

Alex Grey is a fucking legend, love all of his work.

From my experiences the Rainbow clouds were quite a bit stronger than the cartoon(y) elephants. Assuming they are stored correctly.

^^ hey Bucket bill,

I have picked up those tabs in syd too about 2-3 months ago. I have posted a pic which was at the end of the last thread or early in this one.

They are good if they were stored correctly but not as clean rainbow clouds but a similar strength, just a bit more body load.

That said, the friend who dumped 2 with me last time a few months ago said that he had no body load, and it was definitley stronger than taking one cloud which he had done 3 weeks prior.

so if stored correctly you should be fine.

Peace

^^ hey bucket bill, found my old post if you want to see the pic.

It is in this thread but was posted back on the 26th Jan.

Have fun mate!

Friend of mine from WA asked me earlier this week if I had heard anything about transformers or yellow ducks circulating? I have been out of the scene & out of australia for some time now, can anyone shed some light?

^^ fuck, if there the same transformers that were circulating around perth 18 months ago, your friend is in for a good time.. if the yellow ducks are what some people calling 'rubber ducks' then they are very high quality aswell, on par with the transformers.. (we have bought rubber ducks off two different sources and one was shit, assuming it wasnt handled properly, and the other was awsome)

I want to make it clear what I'm talking about. The tiles that pingerau has posted a picture of are PINK GANESHAS. If you want to call them pink elephants be careful....
Shiva might be angered and cut YOUR head off.
Seriously but, I've only had em once (two-up then another one four hours later with some fine MDMA) and they are 8.5/10, very rare.
Next, they shit all over the rainbow clouds (however, maybe ours weren't stored well) which I felt were VERY average (ate three times) and had me and my boys on the dunny for centuries.
Oh and @smashinbilges I cant speak from experience but I was told the foghorns were extra nice but the dude could have just been tiring to flog em fast.

I want to make it clear what I'm talking about. The tiles that pingerau has posted a picture of are PINK GANESHAS. If you want to call them pink elephants be careful....
Shiva might be angered and cut YOUR head off.
Seriously but, I've only had em once (two-up then another one four hours later with some fine MDMA) and they are 8.5/10, very rare.
Next, they shit all over the rainbow clouds (however, maybe ours weren't stored well) which I felt were VERY average (ate three times) and had me and my boys on the dunny for centuries.
Oh and @smashinbilges I cant speak from experience but I was told the foghorns were extra nice but the dude could have just been tiring to flog em fast.

Take Loperamide before dosing LSD to stop the dreaded "trip guts". It's especially good when doofing, where you don't want to be sitting on a drop dunny at any stage, let alone long intervals :)

I'm interested to know what you rate a 10/10? An 8.5 rating seems excessively high for commercial blots. Just my 2c though

Tried the Gonzo's with a mate... THAT'S A TASTY TAB! One gonzo=2 foghorns at least. Quite clean, I'm not sure if this is just my opinion or not but i felt like one Gonzo was a bit stronger than a duck... Mate said they were the same strength but the gonzos were fresher so i reckon that could account for the bit of added potency.

Gonzo is a muppet, Dr. Gonzo is like a one scene alias. I know it's picky but watch the movie again, or better yet read the book. I wouldn't be calling them gonzo tabs personally, for one he lacks a sexually active nose.

Take Loperamide before dosing LSD to stop the dreaded "trip guts". It's especially good when doofing, where you don't want to be sitting on a drop dunny at any stage, let alone long intervals :)

I'm interested to know what you rate a 10/10? An 8.5 rating seems excessively high for commercial blots. Just my 2c though

Thanks for the tip. Still, how come some paper/dots/liquid hurts you downstairs while some is fine? It can't be a set/setting thing cos it seems consistent across whatever batch we're talking about and experienced by numerous people on different occasions.

Nothing is perfect, so I never say 10/10 (but the liquid I mentioned was as close as I've seen so 9.5/10). Not sure what you mean by commercial blots (yes I pay money for mine but they're not from K-Mart). My 8.5 score could be criticised since I've only had em once and therefore it could be revised in the near future but that was my first impression at any rate.

Hi guy's I've been reading through the thread and have come across some (what were described to me as) "skulls". I wasn't too enthused about trying a trip with a skull print on it but a few of my mates tried them and said they were great... however these mates aren't exactly experienced. Does anyone have any info on these tabs? They're black, white with red stripes and what appears to apparently be cartoonish looking skulls printed on them.
any info would be greatly appreciated. Great thread by the way! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.