Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

LSD Info Request: What's going around – Seven Deadly Sins

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dr. Gonzo

Sourced some tabs with a pic of Dr.Gonzo last week, The main character from fear and loathing in Las Vegas. He is pictured smoking a joint (not to sure cause of the piece of the sheet i was given). Never seen these before, or heard of these before, but apparently there the same dose as the ducks as there from the same producer, all of which is from word of mouth so fuck knows if thats actually true... From Perth.

Sourced some tabs with a pic of Dr.Gonzo last week, The main character from fear and loathing in Las Vegas. He is pictured smoking a joint (not to sure cause of the piece of the sheet i was given). Never seen these before, or heard of these before, but apparently there the same dose as the ducks as there from the same producer, all of which is from word of mouth so fuck knows if thats actually true... From Perth.

sorry to be so pedantic, but it's hunter s thompson , aka dr gonzo.

the author of feae and loathing in las vegas, the movie sux if u never read the book

anyway, carry on, about time some acid was dedicated to the great man

It's likely that those yellow DOx tabs you got your hands on are 'getafix's or 'wizard's...

The active consituent is bromo dragonfly && i reckons they contain somewhere between 1 - 1.5 mg. They are similiar to the mario tabs that have been going around, accept they were laid with liquid rather than crystal. Fresh from the crazy land of Finland!!

Bromo causes a bit of nausea, and doesn't fully kick in for a good siX hours, lasting anywhere up to 20. When i've ingested it i've counteracted the body loading with marijuana, works a charm. Also make sure your in an active environment when your on it if you choose to take it again, as it is a vaso-constrictor && can be uncomfortable if your sitting around.

:D

this sounds like it, i got quite nautious but it passed, was an enjoyable experience, need to give brain a slight rest now me thinks

WOW!! I want some of those microdots!!!

Anyone heard of smilies and skull and crossbones in sydney?
Apparently one strip is skull and cross bones and the next is smilies then skull and crossbones etc etc

I mentioned these earlier in the thread (inc pics).

Decent visual dose of acid. Not so much of the mindfuck, just heaps of visuals. Low body load. Nice and cruisy, experienced users will want to go 1.5-2 on them but decent overall tab.

It has been covered in nearly every LSD info thread. All the more respectable and knowing users say its true. Up to you to believe it or not.

Regarding double dipping, what's the method for laying LSD onto blotter paper? I'm assuming the sheets are layed in the LSD?

Dealers generally aren't "dipping" any material into the acid anyways. Dipping would be a very in-precise method of putting LSD onto the target material. More likely a hit has some LSD dropped onto it. Now, some people like to put two drops onto the material, this could be called "double dropping." Some people also fill a spray bottle with X amount of LSD in it, and spray a sheet with the LSD spray to get the LSD onto the material... lots of methods out there.

^ Surely they don't "drop" LSD onto each piece of blotter?

There's lots of ways to do it, some better than others but this should probably be continued over in LSD discussion.

Finally got around to getting a pic of these goodies. I have a pic of the complete square but i lost the cable to upload it :/ sorry but my mate had already taken his share, so i made him take the back ground (psychedelic mix/blur of colors, looked really pretty haha).

No one else as far as i know has gotten these yet, so I'm gonna take some initiative and name them "Gonzo's".

Unsure on strength yet but according to the source these are from the same manufacturer as the Rubber duckies, and they have the same potency as the ducks although they are a fresh batch (i got these as well as ducks). Haven't tried them yet, will let you all know after this weekend! Sourced in Perth.=D

Attachments

• Photo_00033.jpg
    Photo_00033.jpg
    23.8 KB · Views: 310
A little birdie whispered that there will be sum Skull tabs out soon from the same crew as the cherubs:) Quite highly dosed, same paper and crystals used.

like these bad boys?!

http://i1118.photobucket.com/albums/k615/sonic_reality/DSC01370.jpg

3rd Eye Skulls. obviously, a skull with a 3rd eye. coming off the skull are what look like flowers, and love hearts. been going around perth for a week or so. from what i have heard(and saw), they are quite the potent tabs, had experienced users taken by surprise. can't give first hand account myself tho as i'm not taking much board anymore. but i certainly saw what they were doing to others, and it certainly looked like fun!!

Last edited:
A little birdie whispered that there will be sum Skull tabs out soon from the same crew as the cherubs:) Quite highly dosed, same paper and crystals used.

logic tells me that that crew has long since been out of that crystal

Was talking with a guy, he said he has LSD tabs that have GBH as well. The guy seemed like a total tool, but as I need a source, I may have to use him.

Sounds like bull to me, but I thought I'd ask around here. Honestly I'm only interested in LSD, and don't touch anything else, so don't really want anything other than LSD.

So yeah, is this true, are there LSD+GBH tabs circulating in Sydney?

Was talking with a guy, he said he has LSD tabs that have GBH as well. The guy seemed like a total tool, but as I need a source, I may have to use him.

Sounds like bull to me, but I thought I'd ask around here. Honestly I'm only interested in LSD, and don't touch anything else, so don't really want anything other than LSD.

So yeah, is this true, are there LSD+GBH tabs circulating in Sydney?

Maybe its some funky research chemical, and he's calling it GHB+LSD to justify the funky taste and the funky effects?

A dose of GHB is at least 1 gram. That is not going to fit on a tab, unless your tab is an A4 size sheet of paper.

Sounds like he doesn't know what he is talking about.

I mentioned these earlier in the thread (inc pics).

Decent visual dose of acid. Not so much of the mindfuck, just heaps of visuals. Low body load. Nice and cruisy, experienced users will want to go 1.5-2 on them but decent overall tab.

Those sound awesome! Sounds similar whatever that liqqy was I got on a cookie for an undisclosed festival :)

Had pink ganeshas (don't call em pink elephants, there's been tiles around with the pink elephants from Dumbo on em. Should discriminate. Thanks for the photo but.) Dunno if it was a set/setting thing but me and my gf thought this was some of best acid we've eaten in years (with the exception of 09's liquid). Super clean, strong visuals, two tabs: 10-12 hours solid.

Status
Not open for further replies.