• Blotter Art.jpg
    Blotter Art.jpg
    79.5 KB · Views: 200
Last edited:
here's a picture of one side of the tabs
the pink side that is

the same print is on the other side
except thats its green :)

Sorry personally I don't know of the quality or quantity of those.

.. This is abit off topic, but I'm assuming you just scanned this?
Could the process of scanning have any adverse reactions to your tabs? LOL.

Intresting.

Sorry personally I don't know of the quality or quantity of those.

.. This is abit off topic, but I'm assuming you just scanned this?
Could the process of scanning have any adverse reactions to your tabs? LOL.

Intresting.

haha nahh
im not quite that stupid

i found a picture of them online (thus the shit picture)
however my mate did take a photo of the actual tabs

so now that you mention it, i hope the joker didn't have the flash on
:\ haha

As your really not getting any help at the moment and you seem to have time.
If you don't find them in this thread then be suspicious!

yeeh im pretty wary of this kinda thing

but the dealer im getting it off has been reliable with tabs in the past
only way i'd really know is if i busted out the black-light
which i actually may do haha

getting em moro
hoping they'll be good anywayy :)

yeah they are LSD, can't remember how strong, but they have definitely been mentioned recently in this thread, look back a few pages.

ahh okayy
cheers :D

know what they were called by any chance?
i've only found one mention, that was of them being called "happy people" tabs
haha

ahh dont worry i found the page
there was some mention of DOx :\

but most people denied this to be true
so hoping for the best (y)
haha

they are being called "squiggly faces" & they are fairly strong, most definitely lsd. eat one at first.

Yup there callled squiggly faces or smileys. I believe there not bad tabs, sydney area.

Smileys , NYE and new roosters..

Ha ha ohhh the smiley faces! I had 3 of them on new year and i was literally in another world. My mate knows the guy and got them when they were still WET! lol!

I ended up running down the street naked at like 5 am after meeting thiese crazy people that live across from me. It sounds bad but everything had a reason and i knew what i was doing at the time..some people (which im not sure if they were tehre or not) told me to do it lol..

Then my gf and 5 mates came home from fucking harbour party and didnt quite no how to handle me lol. They put me in the bathroom and i played in there for like 3hours and i kinda came down..

Had a big house party planned. Some shit happened. Everyone left and i was left having just taken another 2 tabs after the 1st thinking fuck it...bit after midnight the television starts screaming pst me and i cant tell how loud my iPod is so i have to turn it off hahaha..fucking awsome trip. PROPER acid!!

But then i had 1 a few weeks later on the 16th for my 21st..awsome down by the water.

And this saturday night im taking a couple of these new ones "The rooster from that TV show" i cant remember what the name is...but its a rooster on the sheet..and then smaller roosters..

THey are not bad..but 2 is great! Im sure they will surface on here soon enough..i always get them incredibly fresh!

.fucking awsome trip. PROPER acid!!

But then i had 1 a few weeks later on the 16th for my 21st..awsome down by the water.

Yeah, I know what you mean. When you take a solid dose of LSD and it places you in an alien landscape you often think .... "Fuck those weak tabs THIS is proper acid". =D

Once you start doing medium - strong trips those weak tabs just make colors brighter but they don't annihilate reality like LSD should do.

And this saturday night im taking a couple of these new ones "The rooster from that TV show" i cant remember what the name is...but its a rooster on the sheet..and then smaller roosters..

THey are not bad..but 2 is great! Im sure they will surface on here soon enough..i always get them incredibly fresh!

They've been on here for weeks if you looked back a little bit. Foghorns.

"strong trips those weak tabs just make colors brighter but they don't annihilate reality like LSD should do. "

SHit yeh.. on new years i was totally sent to another world I BECAME ANOTHER PERSON. I even tried to put my house keys into some guys car on the street at one point because i thought i OWNED his car... literally everything was different. I thought i owned my rented house lol.. my guitar collection grew 10 fold..i was fucked. I thought my gf was a hallucination so i was asking her what we were doing tomorrow etc...assuming she couldnt answer a question like that if she wasnt real haha..

I eventually just took like 4 sleeping tabs to knock myself out cause i couldnt be bothred dealing with the trip anymore..it was at the 8 hour mark or so and i WAS coming down. But when sounds and visual start distorting to the point you can't tell if the music is blasting..you are fucked up lol.

And everyone thought i was having a bad trip. Anyone i tell is like "thats why i dont do acid man...etc etc"

but it was EPIC! 70's shit..

was like these strawberrys i had in byron 1 time for splendour. I was grabbing lasers out of the sky and twirling them around in front of me like light sabers haha..it was awsome!!

The smileys were a really "mental" acid.. i dunno its hard to explain.. not so much "trippy" you know?

thanks for all the input :)
im glad they're not DOx, that would suck balls

i just picked them up todayy
they look exactly the same as the picture i posted

i dont come along acid very much
so it should be an amazing weekend haha

hoping to change that thoughh
acid is too much funn to not invest in ;)

Just picked up a bunch of the 'foghorn leghorn' tabs (the cartoon rooster) in Perth, been told they are decent and after reading some reports in this thread that seems to be the case.

Going to see what they're like this weekend, maybe tonight - dosing 2 hits sounds like the way to go with them.

If they're the same as the 'Shiva' tabs a friend of mine consumed at RSF this year then they're very strong, easily 200ug. I didn't see the print he had but they look similar to what he described.

Picked up a couple of those on the east coast funnily enough... Awesome time I had :)

Looking for some information on these...... sourced in Melbourne area.

Not even sure what they are. Zodiacs perhaps? Looks a little bit like the Trivial Pursuit board game with the coloured wedges......

blotter.jpg

Can anyone shed any light or has sampled these?

Last edited:
I'm having 2 leghorns tonight...i had 2 like 3 weeks ago but that was after getting back from a thursday night out and was just cause my mate picked us up and said "hey man i just got 50 tabs...you want any?" "yeh lets have some tabs!" so it wasnt really a proper trip..just watching tv smoking bongs etc...

But tonight im candy flipping 2 of each so it should be sweeeeeeeeeet hopefully...

Looking for some information on these...... sourced in Melbourne area.

Not even sure what they are. Zodiacs perhaps? Looks a little bit like the Trivial Pursuit board game with the coloured wedges......

blotter.jpg

Can anyone shed any light or has sampled these?

hofmann heads redubs, 110 ug

Status
Not open for further replies.