Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

LSD Info Request: What's going around – Five Little Ducks

Status
Not open for further replies.
got these tabs from victoria last weekend. can anyone else tell me more about these. i had tared off corners of 2 tabs and ate it to test. No bitterness. good signs of it not BEING doi! haha. source says its really good strong tabs. source also says 1 tab is enough yo.

If anyone has had these before please let me know how it is :)

I am planning on dosing 2 tabs of this anyways this weekend coming.

Last weekend i had 2 pink panthers and i thought that was a nice medium to strong trip so i think two of these should be fine for me too.

:)

Yeah dude they look like the ones i had on the weekend i'm pretty sure, i had the part of the pattern you're missing though :p i had 3 of them on saturday night and they fucking smashed me. Setting may have done a lot of the work but the audibale hallucinations i was getting warped me in so many ways. All my senses shorted together and made for a very confusing 6 hours! 2 should put you on a nice level. In my opinion a hell of a lot stronger than any panther i ever had, and very clean. Let us know how you go.

A group of us consumed those squiggly face tabs over the weekend in the Barrington Tops. They were bought in the Newcastle area. Did anyone else find that the cardboard it was laid on was pretty flimsy? I Found them to be quite strong though, consumed 2. I've eaten a reasonable amount of the getafix tabs over the past few months and found them to be stronger than them imo. Bit of an upset stomach for the first hour or 2 but after that it seemed to just go away. Didn't ever get to the point of cramps or anything, more so just a feeling like I'd drank too much beer. We must've played tennis for the best part of 6 hours, it was a ridiculous amount of fun.

Last edited:
oooh i'm evne more looking forward to the weekend now that someones said they've had these and they reckon its good :D.

jb3i8m.jpg

Have just acquired some of these tabs. Don't know what they are, or what they were called for that matter. Any info would be awesome!

Last edited:
jb3i8m.jpg

Have just acquired some of these tabs. Don't know what they are, or what they were called for that matter. Any info would be awesome!

That's a print of Ganesha a Hindu deitie, he is patron of arts and sciences, and the master of intellect and wisdom.

Awesome print!

Last edited:
jb3i8m.jpg

If they're the ones psilo was telling me about then it comes with a warning! As in they're really strong. I think if was told 300mics but after consuming they were more likely 200. Maybe have just one to test first.

200 mics, surely that can't be right... most "decent" tabs in AU have 60-70

200 mics, surely that can't be right... most "decent" tabs in AU have 60-70

I didn't say it WAS these tabs, it might be though based on the description i was given. 200mics does seen like a lot, but not unheard of, and that was his modest downgrade opinion. There are many small batches of exceptionally strong tabs that are made, but mostly exclusive to certain groups. If these happen to be the ones psilo explained, then i thought i'd give a little warning. He should be able to clarify it soon enough though.

^ yeah man thanks for the headsup, i'll be very interested to see if it's a decent sized batch like the panthers. have to keep my eyes peeled =) i haven't seen psilo in a while, hopefully, he'll be back on shortly to provide some input

jb3i8m.jpg

These were circulating about 5-6 months ago. There ganesha tabs. No way would they be 300 mics. Closer to 100-120ucg. Sydney area. Similar strength to the panthers and molecules.

^ FYI

psilos estimate on the panthers was 65-75ug if i remember correctly

^ FYI

psilos estimate on the panthers was 65-75ug if i remember correctly

U can estimate but that doesnt give a strong indication as of what dose is layed on the tab. If i remember correctly he hasnt even had em before lol (thats what he told me).

U can estimate but that doesnt give a strong indication as of what dose is layed on the tab. If i remember correctly he hasnt even had em before lol (thats what he told me).

Yeah sorry my bad he was talking about shiba (don't know how to spell it) tabs. Boy is my face red! But if you hear of them jump on it!

Yeah sorry my bad he was talking about shiba (don't know how to spell it) tabs. Boy is my face red! But if you hear of them jump on it!

All good, haha i was replying to Chemis post LOL

We called em shivas or ganeshas which were in circulation months ago. Ull be lucky to come across em. For the rest of us they will remain a good memory just like the awesome tabs that has been circulating around lately. I also posted a pic of them quite sum time ago. Ill see if i can find it.

All good, haha i was replying to Chemis post LOL

We called em shivas or ganeshas which were in circulation months ago. Ull be lucky to come across em. For the rest of us they will remain a good memory just like the awesome tabs that has been circulating around lately. I also posted a pic of them quite sum time ago. Ill see if i can find it.

I'm not hindu so i'm no good with the names of said gods, and pardon my ignorance if they're not actually known as gods, but the batch he was telling me about has only been around for a week or two at the most and is a print of shiba. I had ganesh tabs of the yellow and purple variety at the start of last year, still believe those purple ones were the strongest papers i've come across! Oeleh muleh

jb3i8m.jpg

If they're the same as the 'Shiva' tabs a friend of mine consumed at RSF this year then they're very strong, easily 200ug. I didn't see the print he had but they look similar to what he described.

g'dayy all

has anyone heard of tabs with green smiley face men on one side
& then the same design except pink on the other?

sorry for the relatively shit description
but thats all i have at the moment :\ haha

any info would be much appreciated :)

If they're the same as the 'Shiva' tabs a friend of mine consumed at RSF this year then they're very strong, easily 200ug. I didn't see the print he had but they look similar to what he described.

Assuming a tab is easily 200ug is quite naive.

Status
Not open for further replies.