• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

LSD Discussion Thread (Australian Centric) Mach III

^not to troll, but didn't u have half a ducky yesterday, and the days prior for a while you had been hangin off the pipe?

^ fuck yeah. i feel the weight of the world very heavily on my shoulders when i'm tripping sometimes.
i have also been overwhelmed by the stupidity and destructiveness of mankind and turned into a blubbering mess.
it feels therapeutic though, don't you think? like, it doesn't make anything better, but it purges some of that darkness.
i've also had it happen when i'm tripping in front of friends who don't know i'm tripping - maybe the facade of normality makes you more vulnerable to breaking down emotionally? i had a similar experience sitting in a car, fucked up on shrooms, with a bunch of sober friends. very intense!
either way, psychedelic tears are so much more profound than crying normally. that sounds pretty cliche, doesn't it? once they're out it's like a new day has begun and the sun is shining and you are reborn.
i think it ties into that idea (that i thoroughly agree with) that difficult trips are among the most rewarding. you learn from rough trips, and for me they often serve to confirm the way i really feel about things.

Definitely. The other time I had this was when I had to come to terms with some very close friends of mine moving away for a long while while listening to Wish You Were Here by Pink Floyd.
For me it's always music, but that has always been the way with me, music somehow reacts with my brain and if the song/mindset/setting is just right it just hooks me into my deepest emotions and they all come pouring out. Not just when tripping but it's so much more intense and yeah cleansing as you said. The recent one was really weird, I gotta stop tripping in my mates beach house. First time was American Psycho and way too much acid for such a movie, last time was God of War III peaking while fighting Hades. Yeah you want an experience, take acid and then rip out the heart of the god of death :p

But back to what we were talking about, I know that cleansing feeling after you purge your emotions like that while tripping. Fuck visuals, that's what I thought hallucinogens were all about when I started but man when you can be brought to your knees, just a mess with sorrow about something you don't even think about regularly, that's when you know you're learning something and that hallucinogens are more just mere drugs.

LOOL sunflowers are fuuuckin strong,mate candy fliped with one on the weekend n freaked the fuck out he claimed he had expirenced ego loss before but i think sataday night was hes first real expirence with ego loss he kept askin me if i could feel it even though i had only taken codeine we would be sitting on the couch n he would just randomly jump up hell fast take a few deep breaths then sit back down.Then would randomly jump up pace around walk out the front pace around come back in sit down,wiggle around like fuck ended up laying on me like 3 times at one point he was laying on the arm of the couch.I asked him are you alright man?he rolls over looks at me n say " i dont know whats real and whats not anymore" luckly after a while we managed to calm him down.I ended up goin to bed n my mate left pretty early i texted him sayin hey man how'd u pull up looked like u were expirencing some ego loss ect ect he texts back "pulled up fine but yeah never doing a candy flip again didint know what i was or where i was or what was real"

lol so yeah watch out kiddys sorry for the benzo inducted rant :p

Yeah I keep hearing ridiculous things about these Sunflowers. I hope I get to at least try one.

double droppin' the sunflowers is an experience and a half to say the least..

quite an uncomfortable body-load on the come up.. but all good once the trip really kicks in.

If it's safe to candy flip, I assume there's little risk of SS when tripping on SSRI's?

Dont get your hopes up about the sunflowers. They have all disappeared, the only ones you will find are the ones still floating around in small numbers.

Dont get your hopes up about the sunflowers. They have all disappeared, the only ones you will find are the ones still floating around in small numbers.

yeah luckly i stocked up when i could got a nice load tripple baged in a smaller bag in foil in my freezer......There lastin a long time cos i hardley take LSD anymore (thinking of dosing next weekend WISH ME LUCK) so n not much people here are into LSD,people hear the word acid n go "ohhh noo wayy i'll have a bad trip"

Last edited:
If it's safe to candy flip, I assume there's little risk of SS when tripping on SSRI's?

I tried a few psychedelics, including LSD, when I was on SSRI's and found for the most part that the trip was diminished and no where near as magical as when off the meds. From my reading, the risk of serotonin syndrome from the combo is very low.

Definitely. The other time I had this was when I had to come to terms with some very close friends of mine moving away for a long while while listening to Wish You Were Here by Pink Floyd.
For me it's always music, but that has always been the way with me, music somehow reacts with my brain and if the song/mindset/setting is just right it just hooks me into my deepest emotions and they all come pouring out. Not just when tripping but it's so much more intense and yeah cleansing as you said. The recent one was really weird, I gotta stop tripping in my mates beach house. First time was American Psycho and way too much acid for such a movie, last time was God of War III peaking while fighting Hades. Yeah you want an experience, take acid and then rip out the heart of the god of death :p

But back to what we were talking about, I know that cleansing feeling after you purge your emotions like that while tripping. Fuck visuals, that's what I thought hallucinogens were all about when I started but man when you can be brought to your knees, just a mess with sorrow about something you don't even think about regularly, that's when you know you're learning something and that hallucinogens are more just mere drugs.

fuck yeah bro, i am the worlds biggest fan of music that alters your mindstate and even more so when i've taken certain substances.. i'm the kind of guy you'll find mind more often than not sitting in a room laying down by myself at a house party pumping my own tunes provoking thoughts while other people are outside munted/tripping thinking thy're having a better time haha.
especially like you talk of with the whole cleansing situation, a few days after my grandfather had passed away i was on my way home when i was at the peak of a trip a certain song came on and everything kind of set in, after minutes of crying to myself everything seemed to piece itself together and i came out with such a more positive outlook on life and death.
too many people these days look towards psychedelics for their visual purposes such as 'seeing pink elephants talk to them' and other typical stereotypes associated with them that they completely see past the spiritual aspect..
on that note i feel in dire need of a good dose of cid atm, i have some very important life decisions to make and am seeking spiritual guidance on a level lucy herself can only give.. only problem is it's terribly hard to find her where i'm from :(

i love tripping with my guitar plugged in, and making sounds but not actually playing any notes.
just bending the strings and hearing these tonal frequencies oscillate in the amp's valves, which gradually heat up and you can feel the warmth and hear it too. i can just sit there for hours (literally) with my big ol' hollow bodied gretsch, meditating on one note, or one sound - like doing a soft whispery strumming by brushing the strings with my fingertips on two harmonic notes that sort of ring out, sliding it up to be a little more dissonant then back again to give a sort of relieving resolution.

it is sort of hard to explain but it's like discovering the sounds my (very, very good quality) instruments make for the first time, or through the mind/ears of someone that has never heard an electric guitar before (but somehow knows how to play it). it just blows my mind to explore really amazing musical equipment with such heightened senses.
playing music on LSD has always been fun, but since i got my current set up all i want to do is hear the valves resonate.
i've always thought the sound could best be described as golden fleece...or at other times, a wire fence rattling in a dry desert some place. or psychedelic whale songs.
have spent part of several trips playing for hours (without playing any conventional music - no chord progressions or normal structures at all) with my friend lying on the ground with his head in front of the amp going "wow". it's usually at some ungodly hour of the morning in my little apartment (so i have to be quiet) but i end up letting it feed back a little anyway.
it's not something that can easily be described, but it's like this elementary stuff is teaching me whole new ways to play, learning to express so much through a single rung-out note, or tapping on the body of the guitar and hearing it reverberate back through the amp.
probably sounds really self indulgent, but it just feels magical.

I highly recommend listening to Solar Fields especially the track called discovering. Abakus is great too and Shpongle. I never listen to it unless I am trippin. Its not about ur favorite music, its about what songs go well with LSD. I usually listen to Deep house, psytrance, trance and techno when sober. None of those types of music come even close to the above mentioned whilst tripping.

i have just doubled dropped some form of what so far seems very good acid

all i wished to contribute is that is a beautiful afternoon and perfect environment for some psychadellic therapy and i wish anyone in similar frame of mind an enjoyable day!

Ahhh how nice it is to trip, enjoy ur trip mate:) If staying indoors put some nice chill music on with headphones and eat some fruits:)

I'm going to The Wall on Wednesday, going to be MDMA for me though. :D

I went to the wall on the 2nd of February! My first concert and I loved it. I adore 'The wall' so much, it's a perfect theatrical presentation of social isolation and the dark well which people fall down in because of such.