• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

LSD Discussion Thread (Australian Centric) Mach III

^ I had a single drop of liqqy once from a festival, holy balls I have never been soooooo gone. I could not believe it was a single dose, had to be well over 150ug's.
Probably the best acid I've ever had, just from an all round perspective, and such an awesome trip.

That being said I have also had cardboard where no more than 1 square was needed for an absolute arse whooping!

TangerinO I love your posts - you sample and report on a lot of different acid which is very helpful.

The only problem (and I mean this in the nicest way) is that you are always so enthusiastic that its hard to tell how good tabs actually are. I've read so many posts where you say that X acid is the best you've had. I suppose in your defense there's just a lot of good stuff going around lately

Try crystals, it will blow ur mind away! :) Ask ur liqqy dealer for sum:)

TangerinO I love your posts - you sample and report on a lot of different acid which is very helpful.

The only problem (and I mean this in the nicest way) is that you are always so enthusiastic that its hard to tell how good tabs actually are. I've read so many posts where you say that X acid is the best you've had. I suppose in your defense there's just a lot of good stuff going around lately

Plus 1, don't get me wrong Tangerino love your posts too, but they are so positive it hard to reference.

Sustanon I am going to do that and ask my liqqy man, but how the fuck do you take as I thought a speck of crystal is like at least 50 trips or 5000ug? pls correct me I'm wrong as I have obviously never seen or tried crystal LSD, but hope one day I will have the time, place and the a trustworthy sitter for the experience.

Yeah well honestly that's the thing, it's been so long since I've had bad acid. Those green ones I had recently were quite dirty and yet fairly strong, average tabs. Avatars are awesome, very strong although a little dirty than the other stuff I've had so in retrospect probably over-hyped a little :p But everything else this year I've had has been very clean and of surprisingly good quality.

I've got some GDF tabs apparently, I've only got one but my mates who have tried them said they were like nothing they'd ever had before.

I've also heard very very good things about these white tabs that have like multicoloured eye shaped patterns, quite plain looking, need to find a picture and will post one up if i can get onto some. A mate had them the other night, he was sweating his arse off and claimed they kicked in quick and hard.

EDIT: It should also be noted I've not been taking acid for a long long time, so this year has been an interesting one, I try one thing it genuinely is the cleanest I've had to date, then I get something better, and better.

I've had good liquid, but I wouldn't say it was better then the best tabs I've ever had, for example both were clean, intense, a fun time, etc...

How do you feel the liquid is better then the tabs?

Well for one, once you've convinced yourself that liquid is better than tabs then liquid will always be better than tabs.

Plus 1, don't get me wrong Tangerino love your posts too, but they are so positive it hard to reference.

Sustanon I am going to do that and ask my liqqy man, but how the fuck do you take as I thought a speck of crystal is like at least 50 trips or 5000ug? pls correct me I'm wrong as I have obviously never seen or tried crystal LSD, but hope one day I will have the time, place and the a trustworthy sitter for the experience.

The ones ive come across were tiny white/amber little crystals in a small vial, obviously you wouldnt touch it with bare hands (Hell Im even scared to touch liquid vials bare hands thesedays) but few main sources usually turn it into super ultra potent liquid, the problem is that because its so potent most dealers buy a bigger quantity (costs so so much) and make super potent liquid out of it then it gets diluted and even more diluted depending on how many hands it goes through before it reaches the end user. Its really hard to come by but its def out there. Youd prob end up spilling and loosing some if you would just try to take the crystals itself not to mention its virtually impossible to measure with even the best of the best scales unless you want to trip for 3 days LOL Thats why its pretty rare but not unheard of. I used to think DMT crystals were impossible to get but then realized I wasnt searching hard enough:)

whoah. Is all I can say.....speechless.... maybe the dots are 160ug? I don't know? after ingesting 1 last night I proceeded to have a wicked trip, blissful, then I produced a bag of a single rock, hand picked from a pile MDMA roughly weighing 0.149 at about t +3 hours, and well....let me tell you!

Yeah candyflipping is just awesome. I remember one time I saw this light beam coming from the ceiling, something like this http://wallpapers.bassq.nl/Nature Scenes/Sun and Sky/Rays of Hope.jpg
so I started dancing circles around it and worshiped it like it was god or something LOL Was tripping and rolling very very hard. Words cant explain it so I know what u mean Spiritfolk, although the picture gives u a sort of an estimate of what I was seeing, was so spiritual. Im not really sure what those colorful lines are during a trip. Do we tap into the energy mechanism or just pure meaningless hallucinations? I think not.

has anyone recently had blotters with im assuming would be the lsd molecule as the design?

Happy tripping man:) 2 will be nice just hope they have been stored well as they were floating around few years back.

Well I was quite satisfied with how mangled I got off 2 of them but the bodyload was the worst I've encountered :S This may be that I've been lucky with previous blotters or not I don't know. Either way it was manageable and will happily take again. Did fart like a trojan though

^ Yeah if there's one big difference between the acid of the other years and most that's been going around this year, it's cleanliness.
Also I've heard degrading can cause more of those bodyload effects, and I wouldn't be surprised if those were at least a little degraded considering how old the print is.

ITS FRIDAY NIGHT back on it again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

yes never get bored of LSD juice, so pure, so elegant, so exquisite, I will dance until the day I die. I'm so fresh and fragrant right now.. these dots are non stop pure goodness...

I will have to attest that fresh acid is where its at. The cleanliness I think is around cause more sheets are getting laid and more liquid being made!! and I would rather have a fresh tab/drop than two old gassy papers any day, goes without saying really.

YES.

^ Yeah if there's one big difference between the acid of the other years and most that's been going around this year, it's cleanliness.
Also I've heard degrading can cause more of those bodyload effects, and I wouldn't be surprised if those were at least a little degraded considering how old the print is.

I've had really old tabs of acid with no body load problems before... I've never experienced some of the body load problems people talk about on here though. Mainly just peripheral stimulation especially if it's a lower dose. Sometimes a little bit of nausea on the come up, but not enough to make me stop smoking cigarettes.

2 tabs that have degraded by say 50% will give you the exact same effects as a whole tab (same one) that has been stored correctly. The problem is with the synthesis which can produce unwanted / uncomfortable side effects.

^ Yeah I suppose I'm lucky then that I've never had tabs with a bad body load like that... apart from when they were actually DOx.