• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

LSD Discussion Thread (Australian Centric) Mach III

I tried a few psychedelics, including LSD, when I was on SSRI's and found for the most part that the trip was diminished and no where near as magical as when off the meds. From my reading, the risk of serotonin syndrome from the combo is very low.

I've read that quetiapine a anti-P will totaly stop a psychdlic trip

damn i wished LSD was a drug that was recognised for therapeutic value in our society

after 3 tabs tonight i have made more progression than any other meds/ drugs/ or counsellors have ever provided

Last edited:
I went to the wall on the 2nd of February! My first concert and I loved it. I adore 'The wall' so much, it's a perfect theatrical presentation of social isolation and the dark well which people fall down in because of such.

I nearly shot myself when I saw the photos of the gig, I just missed out on tix. That would have been a fuck off amazing first concert, lucky you man. Also that's good to hear Beat Narrative, if I had some weed I would probably take a tab myself right about now.

damn i wished LSD was a drug that was recognised for therapeutic value in our society

after 3 tabs tonight i have made more progression than any other meds/ drugs/ or counsellors have ever provided
yeah man, i totally agree.
the realisations i've had on LSD - especially during difficult times in my life - have been amazing in their clarity and perspective.
it's something akin to hindsight. you understand the complexities of what is happening in your life without the influence of your normal pride, fears and day-to-day motivations.
glad this has been useful for you!

it's something akin to hindsight. you understand the complexities of what is happening in your life without the influence of your normal pride, fears and day-to-day motivations.
glad this has been useful for you!

Oh such a beautifully accurate way to describe the LSD experience, particularly with higher doses.

My first trip was so therapeutic that the last 5 years of my life i had tried to escape from and put behind was set free and helped me clean my soul. Beautiful stuff Lsd is! ;)

That's extremely interesting ^ I was on risperidone when I was like 9 or 10.

^ Funny story; this was a couple of years ago, was supposed to be taking the risperidone as I'd had a psychotic break. Anyway, thought it would be a good idea to take a cap of what I'd been told was 2C-B. I had a psych appointment the next day, but I figured that given 2C-B's duration I'd be fine. Well whatever it was, it took hours to kick in and when it did it was one of the most intense trips I'd ever had. Not to mention my BP was way up as well. With three hours until my appointment and visuals going off like crazy, I took a few of my risperidone tablets. Within half an hour the trip had been killed, but the risperidone kicked my ass. Sedated the hell out of me, I looked and felt like a zombie. The psychiatrists knew something was up, they thought it was kind of funny though.

Accompanied a friend who tripped on saturday on some very strong krishnas. Ended up at the servo, trying to buy starbursts. Somehow the guy at the counter thought starbursts were magazines and spent 10 minutes trying to find a starburst magazine...

Why do all the strange things happen when you're on lsd?!

i love supermarkets while tripping, its like u have figured out all the advertising techniques yet still acknowledge how vunerable you are

Do many people take liquid? it seems on AUDD that a lot of peeps stick to board?

Thoughts?

^ I've had liquid a couple of times, but most of the time there seems to be a premium attached up here which is bullshit... tabs are much more available, easier to ascertain quality as well as people can identify tabs on here and I can make a good guess as to whether they are from the same batch given time, how recent someone's experience is, whether with liquid sometimes you have to take a risk. I've never had bunk liquid, but I've had liquid that was not as good as it should have been.

Also, I know a couple of people who aren't as careful with liquid as they are with tabs, leading to unnecessary and pointless degradation. Liquid is great, don't get me wrong, I just tend not to go for it anymore unless it's from a reliable source. It's just my luck though that the people I'm talking about are careless with theirs

^ thx

yeah, i would rather stick to reliable tabs. Liq or dots are the only thing in my grasp atm.

I've had a consistant liq guy before but i always felt it came with uncomfortable cramps / not so potent.

I only say this because at a recent fest i indulged in alex grey tabs, and half got me way out there compared to other times i've had 2 drops of liqqy.

I usually stick to liqqy, if its good stuff I have a far better trip than off tabs. So much so that I hardly do tabs any more

I did a washout on the weekend from a vial that has sat empty in my cupboard for at least two, nearly 3 years and I had no problems with degradation. It originally had 15 hits in it and i added a small suck of vodka then really just tested the waters with a drop. Thank fuck I had a trip sitter is all I can say. I have had the vial wrapped in foil but as temps in qld easily hit 35 at times you'd expect it to be weakened some what, but after such a long time it did the job more than effectively with perhaps at least another 3 trips possible with what I have left. Admittedly the hippies around here have good quality liquid but 2 years is impressive. The only problem I have with liquid is it is hard to dose low, the lady is perfectly happy with half a tab so paper is a better choice for us.

Sitting on a man chair as the little lady tried on clothes was interesting as was walking around the valley holding hands and soaking in the freaks. Cash converters on a saturday morning is no place for a tripper I have decided, by the time we made it home a few hours later I was a giggling idiot. Swimming away the afternoon on a beautiful summer day was pure bliss. I am lucky to have such a great girlfriend who is happy to baby sit me on such an unpredictable adventure. Except when she forgot I was tripping and expected me to use my credit card and generally interact with shop attendants and other norms :(

^ Interesting to hear the vial survived our QLD weather... sounds like a good trip. :)

Jakeperson said:
I usually stick to liqqy, if its good stuff I have a far better trip than off tabs. So much so that I hardly do tabs any more

I've had good liquid, but I wouldn't say it was better then the best tabs I've ever had, for example both were clean, intense, a fun time, etc...

How do you feel the liquid is better then the tabs?

Is there even any pharamalogical difference in liquid or blotter form? Or is just like one of those personal preference things?

i've only gotten liquid lsd twice, but boy were they fun times,
it has to be the cleanest lsd experience ive had, even at 5 drops there was minimal body load

me and my friends found that having one drop of lsd was nothing compared too having two drops