• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

LSD Discussion Thread (Australian Centric) Mach III

I think it's more of a case of them being less active orally due to degradation along the way....though they most certainly still are orally active to a degree (fully active in some, apparently)

Just eat the cube. Chew it up and wash it down with a drink

I disagree big time Oldred3 unless I'm mistaken and you meant to put a8(8(8(8( in your comment OP should weigh the cube or dissolve in a needless plunger (100ml) with some non-chlorinated water

Then he measure out safe quantifable doses. say 20ml in the first go. Drink it down or allow it to dissolve in his mouth sub-lingual.

Wait a min of 4 hours. This great graph shows why you need to wait that long

duration_chart_lsd.gif

In fact Bangers you should have a good read at this bluelight beginners sticky/FAQ

Unless you have a gas chromatography you cannot accurately test for LSD.

Someone selling LSD in sugar cube form usually suggests that they applied to the sugar cube themselves via bottle of liquid LSD or they're supplier did so. I've never personally read of anyone buying sugar cubes and not getting LSD nor have I personally experienced someone selling RC's in sugar cube form.

I find drugs that are purported as LSD, RCS and otherwise generally come in a form factor that is unusual. For example The infamous Bermuda Triangles are good example. They came in a MDMA pill like form (orange), tasted of vitamin C and were sold as LSD but they packed a massive and long punch and had affects far different to any LSD I and many others had had. I spent 12 hours (after watching numerous Simpsons and Futurama commentaries)

I remember those Bermuda triangles. They were just 2cb pressed into a pill. So many bullshit stories going around like it was an MDMA pill with a trip pressed in the middle.
And what I meant by just eating it was to put it in your mouth and crush, swallow it. I was just making a suggestion on how to consume a sugar cube.
If he got it from a reliable source his source would know the strength of it.
If they talk it up and say its heaps strong, have a half.
Don't do less than half because its not going to do much. Half a sugar cube is usually 60-75 ug (the normal laid dosed is 120-150 ug)
Anything under 60ug won't be felt or if it is its usually an annoying feeling like your getting there but you never do. You can re dose on acid a few hours later, all it will do is prolong that feeling that your already feeling.
Make sure you have a sitter with you if you have never had it before.
LSD sugar cubes usually taste minty because of the bottle it comes in (usually)
So if there is a minty taste and no bitterness or numbing then you have LSD.
If its bitter like a battery or causes a wierd metallic numbing then you don't have LSD
You don't need a gs/ms or whatever it's called to test for LSD, you can get reagents now that test for indols. It will tell you with a colour change if its lad.
No one lays sheets or sugar cubes with a mix of LSD and other psychedelics that I have ever seen.

Last edited:
^ good advice, I agree.
I don't advise incremental dosing of LSD. In my experience it doesn't work out.
I've had friends take good tabs in two halves a few hours apart, and got very little from the experience.

Thousands of Victorians expected to take LSD this weekend

Published on Friday, 17 April 2015 04:22

Psychedelic enthusiasts across Victoria will be taking acid (LSD) on Sunday April 19th to celebrate Bicycle Day's 72nd anniversary, marking the birth of western psychedelic culture.

Fiona BicycleDay2015Pictured: Fiona Patten MLC holding Bicycle Day commemorative blotter artwork outside ParliamentFiona Patten MLC called on the Minister to relax the prohibitionary regulations around LSD for medical research in Victoria, “Sadly, there are a couple of organisations in Victoria which would like to explore further medical research in this area but it is incredibly difficult because of the prohibitive laws. I ask if the minister would consider reviewing the legal status of some psychedelic substances in relation to medical use.”

According to the Australian Drug Foundation, one in ten Australians have tried a psychedelic substance like acid at some point in their life.

In 1943, Swiss chemist Albert Hoffman took the world's first intentional acid trip. His first trip came to be known as Bicycle Day, because of a particularly psychedelic bike ride home. The drug was used extensively throughout the psychiatric community in the 1950's due to its psychoactive properties. Acid was associated with the counter-culture movement of the 1960's and politicised before being first prohibited in 1966.

The exploration of its uses and potential medical applications continued in the underground, with medical and scientific interest in the drug resurging during the 1990's and 2000's. The recent resurgence of interest has seen new studies into the use of LSD (acid), psilocybin (from mushrooms), ketamine and MDMA (aka ecstasy) in conjunction with formal treatment regimes to address a variety of conditions including depression, near-death anxiety, addictions and posttraumatic stress disorder.

Results overseas have so far been very promising and even the Director of the US National Institute of Mental Health has admitted a personal bias towards these types of studies. Dr. Stephen Bright, Vice President of Psychedelic Research in Science & Medicine (PRISM), an Australian non-profit association said, “Australia is sadly lagging behind other countries such as the USA, Canada, UK, Switzerland and Israel, largely due to overly conservative attitudes within science and academia.”

http://www.sexparty.org.au/news/med...orians-expected-to-take-lsd-this-weekend.html

tLNBprb.jpg

I was given a red star microdot a bit over a year ago.. I still have the thing, haven't really had a good time to take it, would it still give any effect or would you say its passed its "expiry date"? I'm under the impression that it would've been held on too for about a year and a half (or maybe even longer) prior to it being given too me as well..

the lighter red about 4 years old the darker red lol, since 2008? there will be degradation of active close to the surface but them red stars have got a long leg and a wide step. quoting myself from df in 2008:

'68 and 72 mikes LSD was what the gentleman tester reported to nano firsthand at Boom 2008 for the lighter and darker versions of the red stars, which were being slung far and wide as 'synthetic mesc' '500 mike doses' and even the 'mystical DOA' (sic) to educated, experienced users. gotta love accurate data and respect the fact that its not all about the mikes as seasoned people reported intensely strong experiences with these stars.'

the lighter red about 4 years old the darker red lol, since 2008? there will be degradation of active close to the surface but them red stars have got a long leg and a wide step. quoting myself from df in 2008:

'68 and 72 mikes LSD was what the gentleman tester reported to nano firsthand at Boom 2008 for the lighter and darker versions of the red stars, which were being slung far and wide as 'synthetic mesc' '500 mike doses' and even the 'mystical DOA' (sic) to educated, experienced users. gotta love accurate data and respect the fact that its not all about the mikes as seasoned people reported intensely strong experiences with these stars.'

Nanobrain I've no other way to contact you than to message you here as your PM's are full. Could you please make some room in your inbox?

has anyone seen or tried these trips apparently they are perth sourced I have a pic with 15 of them its not my picture there is 3 lots of mushrooms 1 tall and 2 small but one slightly taller than the other small one the caps are red with white spots also on the sheet of 15 I can make out half on another lot of the same 3 mushrooms I will try my best tomorrow to get a picture I DO NOT want 25i again I had it and looped the fuck out could not stop crying no matter what!!same with my mate but he looped out kinda dif but yeah any info would be great as we may be getting them tomorrow or then next day we plan on taking them not Friday but sataday as we are on the meth tonight :) PLUR

I've had mushroom tabs in brisbane recently but hard to say if they're the same, they were clean acid though. Best way I've found to tell whether or not its 25i is to just cut a slither off the tab and put it on your tongue, not enough so you'll feel something but enough to get the taste. If it has the good ol bitter 25i taste then your fucked but if no taste then you can be 95% sure what your taking isnt 25i. Obviously best way to tell is via a test kit but honestly who the fuck owns a test kit, like really.

I've had mushroom tabs in brisbane recently but hard to say if they're the same, they were clean acid though. Best way I've found to tell whether or not its 25i is to just cut a slither off the tab and put it on your tongue, not enough so you'll feel something but enough to get the taste. If it has the good ol bitter 25i taste then your fucked but if no taste then you can be 95% sure what your taking isnt 25i. Obviously best way to tell is via a test kit but honestly who the fuck owns a test kit, like really.

The intelligent ones. The cautious ones. The ones who value their health.

I have multiple Ehrlich's reagent test kits in my cupboard, and I don't even take LSD/indoles.

lol ill either drive to perth or wait to hear from someone that knows if they %100 have the tabs i have to drive over 200km to buy a test kit as i live in the country :(

lol ill either drive to perth or wait to hear from someone that knows if they %100 have the tabs i have to drive over 200km to buy a test kit as i live in the country :(

While this is more suited to the discussion thread, rather than the info thread, something tells me if you've got access to the internet, it's almost certain you also have a valid postal address. Buy online, have the kits posted to you. That's all I did.

The intelligent ones. The cautious ones. The ones who value their health.

I have multiple Ehrlich's reagent test kits in my cupboard, and I don't even take LSD/indoles.

So you're basically insinuating that because I use other methods of harm reduction when taking drugs instead of forking out $100 for a fucking test kit that I'm unintelligent? and that I don't value my health? And you own an LSD test kit and you don't even take LSD? Does it complete your collection? Gotta have all dem drug test kits. Does they make you feel important?

Thanks for the replies ppl-

The laid date on yours was last year..any chance you've you come across them with a more recent laid date? Were they sort of firmer cardboard like tabs? And a little bigger than the standard 1/4x1/4?

Sorry for all the questions,

Cheers

Yes I actually have seen them, they have like >95 purity on the back or something aswell? I saw them but haven't had any, few mates said they were pretty good.

takes weeks....anyways i got reports that theses were legit lsd off a trusted soruce so me and my flatmate ate 2 eat and tripped fuuucking balls i'd rate these stronger than the "peace maker" tabs with the "150ug 90% purity ect ect" on the back ill try get a pic for y'alls but yup decent quality lucy and a nice dose at that!

So you're basically insinuating that because I use other methods of harm reduction when taking drugs instead of forking out $100 for a fucking test kit that I'm unintelligent? and that I don't value my health? And you own an LSD test kit and you don't even take LSD? Does it complete your collection? Gotta have all dem drug test kits. Does they make you feel important?

Yes I actually have seen them, they have like >95 purity on the back or something aswell? I saw them but haven't had any, few mates said they were pretty good.

$25 for a test kit at your local smoke shop

If you think test kits cost $100, you obviously haven't looked very far at all. I don't take them due to being unable to source them in my circles; everything is an NBOMe. I have them on hand because they were cheap ($21 for 3 kits, good for 6 tests) so I grabbed them at the same time as marquis/mandelin kits, and I'd LIKE to take LSD if I have the opportunity to purchase some tabs. Personally I think my health is worth a bit more than the $3.50 it cost me to find out what's on my tab, and if I want a more intense trip from multiple tabs, even your ludicrous idea of $100 tests would be better than gambling my life with an NBOMe, since short of sending some of the tab to a laboratory for GC/MS testing, there is no way you can conclusively say what you have is LSD. Inb4 black light.

If you think test kits cost $100, you obviously haven't looked very far at all. I don't take them due to being unable to source them in my circles; everything is an NBOMe. I have them on hand because they were cheap ($21 for 3 kits, good for 6 tests) so I grabbed them at the same time as marquis/mandelin kits, and I'd LIKE to take LSD if I have the opportunity to purchase some tabs. Personally I think my health is worth a bit more than the $3.50 it cost me to find out what's on my tab, and if I want a more intense trip from multiple tabs, even your ludicrous idea of $100 tests would be better than gambling my life with an NBOMe, since short of sending some of the tab to a laboratory for GC/MS testing, there is no way you can conclusively say what you have is LSD. Inb4 black light.

yep didn't research prices and was tweaking when i wrote this ha and in your experience, have you ever had any tabs that have no taste but were active that were not LSD? Coz honestly I've bought and sold a shitload of tabs over the last 5 or so years and I've never found one. Taking a slither off the tab to check for taste is a fullproof method of making sure your tabs are not 25i, no need for a test kit. Pill test kits I can understand but honestly anyone with half a brain can tell the difference between 25i and LSD.

While this is more suited to the discussion thread, rather than the info thread, something tells me if you've got access to the internet, it's almost certain you also have a valid postal address. Buy online, have the kits posted to you. That's all I did.

last time i ordered test kits i had a lovely letter from customs inside, i cant afford to people watching the mail going to my house or im fucked