• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

LSD Discussion Thread (Australian Centric) Mach III

^
"synthetic" Does anyone except fear mongering journalists and the pigs use this term?

LSD is synthetic, so I guess you had better avoid it.

^
"synthetic" Does anyone except fear mongering journalists and the pigs use this term?

LSD is synthetic, so I guess you had better avoid it.

NAH MAN SYNTHETIC LSD IS BETTER THAN ORGANIC LSD. BUT THEY'RE BOTH DEADLY AND WILL KILL YOU

8(

Yeah, bit silly haha.....obviously he means research chems like 25x-NBOMe etc :p

LSD INFO REQUEST

Well, Aussie trippers, it seems that the time has come for Australian Drug Discussion's ninth LSD information request thread; just in time for the festive season and the end of 2012 - a time for contemplation, introspection - or if you will, party time.

This thread is a continuation of the original LSD Info Request created in November 2004, the LSD Info Request - Part II created in July 2006, the LSD Info Request: What's going around - Part Trois created in November 2007, the LSD Info Request: What's going around – Numero Cuatro created in October 2008, LSD Info Request: What's going around – Five Little Ducks created in July 2009 and the LSD Info Request: What's going around – The SiXth Sense created in February 2010 and LSD Info Request: What's going around - 8th Wonder Of the World, created in October 2011.

A rather enormous database of shared information, reports of LSD circulating in Australia!

The information contained within these threads details the LSD in Blotter and Microdot form that was circulating within AUSTRALIA during these times. Comments have been provided by members who generally have firsthand experience with the described blotter.

It's requested that you provide a detailed physical description of the Blotter/Microdot/Windowpane and a location of purchase (city, town or region) when posting in this thread. Descriptions of strength, effects and any other relevant information should be provided. If a photo can be provided this is also very beneficial.

This thread IS NOT a currently circulating request thread, nor is it a price thread. Any posts requesting details of currently circulating LSD or prices will be deleted by the moderators.

The success of this thread is determined by feedback being provided on currently circulating LSD. If you utilise this thread as an information resource, please take the time to provide any information that may assist fellow Bluelighters when it becomes available to you.

If requesting information on a particular blotter the following information must be provided.

- Name of blotter/gel/microdot (please note this may vary regionally or amongst different social circles)

- Description

- Picture (if available)

General discussion about LSD and its use can be found and further discussed in the LSD Discussion Thread (Australian Centric). The purpose of two threads is to allow for appropriate separation and ultimately easier referencing of this subject.

We are going to try and keep this thread a lot cleaner than some of the previous ones.

We will remove off-topic chatter and move it to the general discussion thread, so that it is easier for people to find the info they are looking for.

Please use this thread for strictly information of circulating LSD.

For those seeking reports of recent LSD experiences, please review the last few pages of the previous LSD Info Request thread.

Happy, safe tripping, kids!

Well if it was sold as acid, it's probably is indeed acid. However, who the hell knows what you got honestly. If it's bitter tasting then it's an RC and you can either choose to continue with the trip and take the dose or spit it out. Who the hell knows? No one is going to be able to tell what you took or even determine for sure whether or not it was acid from any trip reports after the fact. That's just part of the territory when one is taking acid, you don't know what it is you are getting unless you either take the stuff or test it with a test kit

"We'll if its sold as acid then indeed it probably is acid"
hahaha yeah right. The amount of times that I have been sold a tab that was claimed acid and turned out to be a DOX compound...
Mate that's like saying if your pill was sold as an MDMA pill the it indeed probably is.
Like you said the only way to tell is to taste it or test is but I wouldn't assume every tab you are going to get is acid. Unless you got a really really reliable source that has a really really reliable source

Just want to remind anyone heading to Defqon 1 this weekend to be wary of what you're taking and test everything if you can! Too many NBOMe tabs/pills floating around...stay safe peeps!

I'm all for redosing acid, but only if it's within an hour or two of dropping initially.
It doesn't get you any higher, but it prolongs the peak. I mean, it's not that the peak isn't long enough...but sometimes I just feel like stretching it a bit longer.
I think you need to do the re-dose before you actually hit the peak, though - or all you get is a prolonged come-down (or waste your tabs).
Timing is everything.

I think the above post is more about time between trips than "redosing".
The longer you can wait, the more profound the trips tend to be, in my experience.

Hey guys, so I have never done LSD before but have recently been able to get some, thing is, the person selling says they just drip it onto sugar cubes. After some quick research I noticed that lots of people used to do this and while his MDMA is trustworthy from experience I still feel a bit iffy with this. I also cant seem to find any information regarding testing LSD when it has been combined with sugar cubes, does cutting off part of the cube still work with the Ehrlich reagent?

Hey guys, so I have never done LSD before but have recently been able to get some, thing is, the person selling says they just drip it onto sugar cubes. After some quick research I noticed that lots of people used to do this and while his MDMA is trustworthy from experience I still feel a bit iffy with this. I also cant seem to find any information regarding testing LSD when it has been combined with sugar cubes, does cutting off part of the cube still work with the Ehrlich reagent?

Unless you have a gas chromatography you cannot accurately test for LSD.

Someone selling LSD in sugar cube form usually suggests that they applied to the sugar cube themselves via bottle of liquid LSD or they're supplier did so. I've never personally read of anyone buying sugar cubes and not getting LSD nor have I personally experienced someone selling RC's in sugar cube form.

I find drugs that are purported as LSD, RCS and otherwise generally come in a form factor that is unusual. For example The infamous Bermuda Triangles are good example. They came in a MDMA pill like form (orange), tasted of vitamin C and were sold as LSD but they packed a massive and long punch and had affects far different to any LSD I and many others had had. I spent 12 hours (after watching numerous Simpsons and Futurama commentaries) listening to the makers of those shows explain everything I was doing; "and now chugs is getting up to go the fridge. We planned this scene early on in the writing. I had taken it from when Matt <Groening> father had also gone to the fridge".

So yeah anyway go buy the sugar and do what is always recommended. Dose low low low, wait at least 5 hours before dosing.

I have read hundreds of LSD stories on Bluelight, Erowid and other boards where always the protagonist tests a dose of acid, sits around for 2-3 hours, nothing happens so they dose 3X more only to feel the first dose hitting them like a sledgehammer (and going through that oh shit moment that they just took another 3 hits.

I love sugar dosed LSD. I love been able to vary my dose and mixing it with good MDMA, oh man. Its indescribable beautiful. I'd take the MDMA and then take the LSD about 30 minutes after I had taken the MDMA.

Last edited:
Yeah I like getting acid on sugar cubes.
I've never heard of RCs being passed off this way, but there's a first time for everything.

2/3 hour come-ups? I don't ever recall LSD taking longer than an hour to be peaking (or on the verge of...)
Could this be attributed to different biochemistry?

So yeah anyway go buy the sugar and do what is always recommended. Dose low low low, wait at least 5 hours before dosing.

I have read hundreds of LSD stories on Bluelight, Erowid and other boards where always the protagonist tests a dose of acid, sits around for 2-3 hours, nothing happens so they dose 3X more only to feel the first dose hitting them like a sledgehammer (and going through that oh shit moment that they just took another 3 hits.

Cheers for the info chugs
Sorry, could you please elaborate more on what is always recommended? Do you mean take 1/4, wait for 5 hours and do the rest? I'll probably just get one to start off with and see how that goes. I'll have to read up again on the FAQs to refresh my memory.

Yeah, I would love to try the LSD+MDMA mix, but maybe when I'm a bit more experienced ;)

I haven't heard of that either Spacejunk, but yeah thanks for the info :)

Cheers for the info chugs
Sorry, could you please elaborate more on what is always recommended? Do you mean take 1/4, wait for 5 hours and do the rest? I'll probably just get one to start off with and see how that goes. I'll have to read up again on the FAQs to refresh my memory.

Yeah, I would love to try the LSD+MDMA mix, but maybe when I'm a bit more experienced ;)

I haven't heard of that either Spacejunk, but yeah thanks for the info :)

oh there is this saying something like take too much and you can't get off the roller coaster.

Just do what your suggesting, 10-20% of the sugar will be fine.

Remember for a good trip, avoid petty annoying people, surround yourself with things you love. Lots of Pink Floyd and Orb - oh definitely the Orb. Leftfield's Leftism is also a great tripping album.

Yeah I like getting acid on sugar cubes.
I've never heard of RCs being passed off this way, but there's a first time for everything.

2/3 hour come-ups? I don't ever recall LSD taking longer than an hour to be peaking (or on the verge of...)
Could this be attributed to different biochemistry?

I've had acid come on in 15 mintues, 30 minutes, 60 minutes, up to 90 minutes. All of it was definitely LSD, and none of the differences in come-up can be attributed to differences in dose. If it took longer than 90 minutes, I'd get extremely suspicious, but I don't think it's out of the equation altogether.

for bangersNmash:

As for the idea of taking a small dose, waiting 5 hours, and then redosing, I think if you wait 5 hours and feel little to nothing you either didn't take LSD or took a dose that was way too small. Whether or not this is the best harm reduction advice I don't know, but I would go ahead and eat one full dose for your first time, not some fraction of the cube. Unless, that is, the dealer warned you that the dose is particularly strong, which can be confusing because some dealers are telling the truth and doing the right thing in warning you, for others it is just their sales pitch.

And finally on the subject of cubes, it is a common method of distributing LSD when the dealer has a vial of liquid.

I don't think it is that easy to split a sugarcube dose - unless you dissolve the whole thing in some kind of liquid (preferably not tap water as chlorine will degrade LSD) - as only one face of the cube will be dosed - but honestly, the only time I've known people to incrementally dose acid, the results have been disappointing.
For the sake of HR I dont want to say "just eat the sugar cube" - but only in case it isn't LSD.
If my source were trustworthy enough, I would be inclined to just eat one and see how it goes.
Frankly id be surprised if people were dosing sugarcubes with NBOMe/random RCs - but stranger/stupider things have happened. :sus:

I've crushed a sugar cube and then mixed the sugar powder thoroughly for several minutes trying to great en even mix. Its not exactly perfect science but I have found from experienced dividing it in half is close enough to a half dose.

Anything less than half runs the risk of leaving you in that horrible no mans land.

I've split a cube in a shot of liqueur, but I would rather take a full dose, all things considered.
Assuming of course that there is a dose of LSD on that sugar cube.

^ depends on how far you want to go buddy.

If your new, I'd go half that.

I'm smallish, bearly touch ciddy, mainly shrooms. 100 micrograms would prolly fuck me up good. Maybe not Alice In Wonderland style, but very near.

Thanks for the replies guys

Yeah, I guess it would make more sense to just take the cube instead of in increments. Do I just leave the cube in my mouth or take it in one go? The person isn't dodgy from what I hear but that isn't a lot to go on. It's pretty funny, I was actually looking for GHB/GBL/1,4b and they said closest they got is acid, not even similar but I'm not sure I would call that a red flag.
The only thing I've read that might deter me is people using DOx instead of LSD, can anyone please give me a quick rundown on the differences? I have only read up on LSD and only heard but not read on DOx chemicals.

I'll let you guys know how it goes, thanks!

^ supposedly the "NBOMes aren't orally active" thing is a myth.
There is a thread about it in PD somewhere...