• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

LSD 2020 UK & EU Thread

Id suggest getting proper dutch LSD its alot stronger and very clean compared to GG. 250 ug ohms

Not being a dick but this is such an abstract and pointless post and sort of meme. "Proper" Dutch LSD could mean anything, and I'm very weary of people comparing how 'clean' LSD is beyond a certain point, or GG Vs. Dr. Seuss or whatever.

Fact of the matter is, you could get some "stronger, 250 mics" Dutch LSD and it could be 300 mics giving it that extra edge. And Dutch could mean anything.

People are always claiming better, but the fact of the matter is that GG and Dr. Seuss are ridiculously respected in the right very naughty and hard to access/find psychedelic forums. We've been getting utter garbage weak LSD (or nbome, DOx, etc), in the UK for years, and GG/Suess branded blotters mean that you can take say 110~ mics and it feels like a roughly standardised dose. That kind of dose doubles and trebles up nicely, and they only sell to a very few verified sources, so I'm yet to see an imitation. Then if you want to know for sure, you could probably always find and ask them yourselves.

Thanks guys. Can only source tabs atm from a friend. Think he possibly getting them off dark web tho. The alice in wonderlands are priced £5 each for small amounts. I might actually get some. Is doc anything like aMT or sometjing completely diff. Never tried 2c-c but always wanted too ha!

How does DOC compare to the classic 2c's? 2c-i got me tripping balls..

Will ask my other guy what he is sourcing. Got feeling he will say alice in wonderlands tho :/..

It lasts like a day longer, basically. I went to a beach rave with Evad when he tried it with his girlfriend Kate, and they were tripping when they woke up the next day like 30+ hours later. They really liked it, said it was very visual and seemed relatively gentle on them given the duration but I remember some intense moments and descriptive visuals. Good moods though. I took 4-aco-mipt instead and I can always remember Evad losing this cool litle vial of liquid that had a Biohazard symbol with DOC and the full chemical name over on that beach somewhere.

2c-i can be very visual, especially once you go above like 25mg~ or so, but lasts what, 4-6 hours or less? DOC is a 30h + trip, be prepared.

Also, definitely get them wedinos tested.

Not being a dick but this is such an abstract and pointless post and sort of meme. "Proper" Dutch LSD could mean anything, and I'm very weary of people comparing how 'clean' LSD is beyond a certain point, or GG Vs. Dr. Seuss or whatever.

Fact of the matter is, you could get some "stronger, 250 mics" Dutch LSD and it could be 300 mics giving it that extra edge. And Dutch could mean anything.

People are always claiming better, but the fact of the matter is that GG and Dr. Seuss are ridiculously respected in the right very naughty and hard to access/find psychedelic forums. We've been getting utter garbage weak LSD (or nbome, DOx, etc), in the UK for years, and GG/Suess branded blotters mean that you can take say 110~ mics and it feels like a roughly standardised dose. That kind of dose doubles and trebles up nicely, and they only sell to a very few verified sources, so I'm yet to see an imitation. Then if you want to know for sure, you could probably always find and ask them yourselves.

It lasts like a day longer, basically. I went to a beach rave with Evad when he tried it with his girlfriend Kate, and they were tripping when they woke up the next day like 30+ hours later. They really liked it, said it was very visual and seemed relatively gentle on them given the duration but I remember some intense moments and descriptive visuals. Good moods though. I took 4-aco-mipt instead and I can always remember Evad losing this cool litle vial of liquid that had a Biohazard symbol with DOC and the full chemical name over on that beach somewhere.

2c-i can be very visual, especially once you go above like 25mg~ or so, but lasts what, 4-6 hours or less? DOC is a 30h + trip, be prepared.

Also, definitely get them wedinos tested.
Dr seus is good. GG is proper dosed aswell. I mean proper known dutch vendors but some have overstated these doses but they are very clean LSD on Dr zeus level more cleaner than anything i have had from GG. But people here import them and i was a bit sus about the 250 ug dose but when i took it hit harder than two void realms. The white fluff from GG isn't as a nice as their needlepoint prints and due to the fact they only sell large orders now so idk what people find in the UK for resellers. If somebody is going to take GG now they have their morning star prints and paravatis still these are the only ones worth taking the flower of light gives alot of nausea.

Last time I took Acid was during lockdown, I ended up eatin 8 tabs... Had already been up all night with booze, MDMA and lots of mushrooms. Started with 3 with the obvious tolerance issue, then thought fuck it and ate another 5 and went for a cycle in the park at 5am. By that stage my psyche and body had adjusted to the odd vibrations and due to MDMA and booze I had zero anxiety or fear.

Felt extreme reverence and deep connection to each tree or plant I passed. Had to stop at times to just sit with a certain tree til a morning runner would pass and remind me I should be home and probably look worse than I feel. Got home and passed out around 6 hours into the acid. Not a fair test but they where some sort of aztec pyramids said to be dosed at 120ug.

This trip reminded me that Acid isnt really for me anymore, mushrooms and cactus give me a lot more depth, meaning and healing, can also be fully sustainable. LSD is a wonderful chemical and will always have a special place in my heart but It just doesnt gel with me like good old Cacti or Mushroom brews.

Think there's just that much acid around these days there isn't even a point talking about its availability. Gone are the days of the occasional few sheets or dots passing through or the NBOME risk. Now there is always, even at street level, a choice of blotters at different accurate doses (100ug/250ug/300ug/++) and at a very reasonable price.

Love it!

Thanks guys. Can only source tabs atm from a friend. Think he possibly getting them off dark web tho. The alice in wonderlands are priced £5 each for small amounts. I might actually get some. Is doc anything like aMT or sometjing completely diff. Never tried 2c-c but always wanted too ha!

How does DOC compare to the classic 2c's? 2c-i got me tripping balls..

Will ask my other guy what he is sourcing. Got feeling he will say alice in wonderlands tho :/..
The Alice in Wonderlands reported as DOC look different from the ones I'd seen going around

Think there's just that much acid around these days there isn't even a point talking about its availability. Gone are the days of the occasional few sheets or dots passing through or the NBOME risk. Now there is always, even at street level, a choice of blotters at different accurate doses (100ug/250ug/300ug/++) and at a very reasonable price.

Love it!
Don't agree at all, that's like saying all the drug availability threads shouldn't exist because there's so much of that drug going around

Can't believe nobody talks about acid here now

Don't agree at all, that's like saying all the drug availability threads shouldn't exist because there's so much of that drug going around

Doesn't matter if you agree or not. You said nobody talks about acid here anymore and there's a likely reason. If something like NBOMEs, fentanyl or an acid drought occurs more people will talk about it going by past threads. There's no question of acid availability atm and there's not the same risk of adulterants compared to powder drugs like ketamine/speed/etc, hence nothing to talk about. Not sure why you don't agree about acid being widely available, you've personally mentioned 2-3 different tabs. :unsure:

Last edited:
Doesn't matter if you agree or not. You said nobody talks about acid here anymore and there's a likely reason. If something like NBOMEs, fentanyl or an acid drought occurs more people will talk about it going by past threads. There's no question of acid availability atm and there's not the same risk of adulterants compared to powder drugs like ketamine/speed/etc, hence nothing to talk about. Not sure why you don't agree about acid being widely available, you've personally mentioned 2-3 different tabs. :unsure:
This is an availablity thread, lik for people like bare_head who asked about Alice in Wonderlands can know if they r good or bad, pure or adulterated, there's plenty to talk about with acid, and by that I mean the blotter prints, or recently I seen red pyramid geltabs. Tranced even saying about the GG n Dr Seuss tabs being standard n respected n even telling a great wee story about a brilliant BLer I never got to know, evad, so I feel threads lik this can even bring good memories back.
I guess I'm looking at blue light through rosetinted glasses when we all talked about what stamps/presses/blotters were about. Used to be the acid thread was my favourite and updated nearly daily, same with the mdma, meph, ket, mdpv and weed threads, it's starting to come back but alot of old blue lighters left or sadly, passed on, and the place kinda went through different changes, anyway I'm rambling, I just made this thread so we can talk about wat blotters or geltabs are going about and are they good or bad, nothing more nothing less man, just love hearing what is about and doubt that'll ever stop
Edit: and I mean no disrespect if anything I've said has irked you or annoyed

yeah i miss these threads, espeically back in the day when stuff was adultered too fuck,

God i live in a small town, (culdesac) and we get the worse kind of drugs here. sometimes if you get a good connect who is sourcing off dark web its ok, cocaine up here is getting slightly better but before was tested as low as 5% back 10 years ago...

LSD is another one we never get round here, so when i hear about it, im very skeptical, those alice in wonderlands look like a standard print but im very interested in sourcing these and sending a test to weidnos, will post the pic tonight when im up and about on the computer, been slacking my neck is killing me still...

God ive even been sold Ket last year which was for sure a cut dissociative RC, had around two trials with it aswell as i paid quite a bit for 3.5gram of the stuff. It gave me some kind of manic stimulated k space, but nothing like it really, more a stimulated dissaocoiation, lasted a goood 6-12 hours . one of my "friends" should i say even had some kind of seizure/fit from the stuff. i binned it soon as i heard about this, the cunts round here dont give a fuck . they just trying to make a few bucks. sad really.

LSD is really hard to find unless your sourcing off the dark web from a trusted source or you know that "person" , (Empire has just exit scammed aswell from what im hearing)

ive only ever had a decent trip from AL-LAD which was for sure lovely, i still take sometimes my aMT from back in the day but tbh the length of action kind of puts me off, so CID might be a better one to look for me... had one nice trip in Ibiza on the stuff, but was a pretty small dose, must of been around 100 mics or something (only dropped one tab), i am always very careful cause mushrooms kind of changed my life, so i respect most psychedelics alot more than most :D

ive been sold prints with nothing on them at all round here, literally stopped dealing with supposed "dealers" round here, just a bunch of kids trying to make a buck nowadays, though i will say with the DNM some guys are actually getting some decent stuff. but im an oldy now (32) so i dnt exactly partake in much nowadays. how i miss the days before 2015 ban :D

its shame that everything moved to the DNM. give it 6 months and i wont live in england anymore, mainly because of the fact of this blanket ban and the fact i wanna have some fun before i get too old :D

Why is it a shame everythings on the darknet barehead? Just join the darknet - problem solved! :)

The last real one I had in UK was about a year ago a friend had a bottle n it was labeled 'love' and it was amazing. Did 2 big drops n went swimming, came up fully in about an hour had me tripping harddd for about 5-6 really nice clean feeling and then afterglow for a good few more hours, did a shit load of K at the end and got in bed and just watched the ceiling warping and flowing like a river. Smoked some changa at the peak aswel and stood staring at full moon down the beach, intense but real nice. One of my best LSD experiences if not THE best.

It's all gone now unfortunately but aparantly he knows the guy who actually makes it so maybe he can get more, I don't really speak to him anymore 🤷‍♂️
You surely dont joke around!!
LSD, K and DMT!!! I'd never dare follow you on that one! No Sir.

I take acid on saturday and sunday most weekends - just a staple of my diet. Gives me hope, helps me appreciate nature, music and my emotions. It's just a godsend.

Just generic LSD - think it's got that Hoffman bike day drawing on the back if that means anything.