European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

LSD 2020 UK & EU Thread

matt<3ketamine

Bluelighter
Couldn't find the LSD thread in the search engine at all, so thought I'd start a new one, since it's been a while
So what's everyone seen or getting at the moment?
There was some strong strawberry tabs there, haven't tried them yet but heard they are incredible
Also, hopefully getting some of these too, Alex Grey temple of bliss, really cool design

So BL, what acid is going around your way?

The last real one I had in UK was about a year ago a friend had a bottle n it was labeled 'love' and it was amazing. Did 2 big drops n went swimming, came up fully in about an hour had me tripping harddd for about 5-6 really nice clean feeling and then afterglow for a good few more hours, did a shit load of K at the end and got in bed and just watched the ceiling warping and flowing like a river. Smoked some changa at the peak aswel and stood staring at full moon down the beach, intense but real nice. One of my best LSD experiences if not THE best.

It's all gone now unfortunately but aparantly he knows the guy who actually makes it so maybe he can get more, I don't really speak to him anymore 🤷‍♂️

Heard about some et's/aliens on bikes
Also seen Alice in Wonderlands
Can't believe nobody talks about acid here now

Haha, I still have wrapped up securely in my refrigerator 5 legitimate California sunshine blotters at least 220g which I picked up last February but have not got him round to sampling yet lol! Otherwise, just clear net lysergamides.

Anyone seen or tried these green android tabs? Each one has the green android logo on it. Standard 1/4 inch size. As far as I know they were sourced through the DNMs through a UK seller, but I can't seem to find them or any info on them.

Mate can get some tabs. Not sure if they legit. My town is notorious for getting shite drugs tho so i wont hold my breath. Told my mate to be careful. Tho all i have heard is alot of tabs nowadays are acyually lsd and not some rc. Tho i see sites still selling 1p and eth lad

I was struggling to get the 1 p , I’m a late arrival . Surely all the acid can’t be in Ireland ? I must be able to find it .

Im sure i remember a site similar to pillreports for trips. But i may have been dreaming 😂

Im told alice in wonderland prints. Anyone had these recently?

DOC... possibly in potentially ridiculous doses (possibly a weird anomnly on the website). Found this on an eastern European website the other week when looking for kern diazepam reports, having been offered them. Also check wedinos. Maybe worth stocking up on, TBF. But you're in for a long one!

Honestly with LSD, just go with Dr Seuss and Gamma Goblin (widely publicised).

Gamma Goblin usually has three tiers: 110 mics, 155 mics, then something like 250+ mics.

The good thing about gamma goblin and Dr Seuss are quality and consistency. Dr Seuss DS 3.0's are about 110 mics or so and gamma goblin do something the same. It means you can see what 110 mics really is (after years of bullshit), and take one for a light trip. Two and you're getting deep. Three and things are really taking off, potentially your ego (pro tip: bring it back with a candyflip).

Id suggest getting proper dutch LSD its alot stronger and very clean compared to GG. 250 ug ohms

Thanks guys. Can only source tabs atm from a friend. Think he possibly getting them off dark web tho. The alice in wonderlands are priced £5 each for small amounts. I might actually get some. Is doc anything like aMT or sometjing completely diff. Never tried 2c-c but always wanted too ha!

How does DOC compare to the classic 2c's? 2c-i got me tripping balls..

Will ask my other guy what he is sourcing. Got feeling he will say alice in wonderlands tho :/..