• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Lowest dose, least addictive opioid - most affordable?

It's odd you mention this. I was heavily addicted to tramadol for a good 10 years. Other opioid users pretty much laughed at me, but I swear on my grave, for years I received a very heroin-esque high. It started off very stimulating (more productive than amphetamine 'stimulation') and then slowly faded into a noddy dreamy state after about 3 hours in (which is around when it finished metabolizing). I nodded hard and was SO euphoric every time I took it. This lasted for years. I couldn't understand back then why people hated it so much.

But then after getting into morphine, heroin, fentanyl and buprenorphine a few years later, it seems like my tramadol has stopped working. I thought it was tolerance but even after some absence, I still do not get those AMAZING effects from tramadol like I use to. I mostly get the serotonergic nausea and tingling in my brain like I'm about to have a seizure. No nodding, no extreme euphoric or enhanced appreciation for music (which was my favorite past time, getting high on tramadol and collecting and listening to the most obscure and crazy underground music I could find). I use to sit and nod and listen to my music for hours and hours and never get bored. I put so many burn holes in my blankets from nodding out & listening to music. Of course it's been awhile since any opioid gave me this powerful euphoria and lust for my favorite music, but I've always wondered what happened to me and my beloved tramadol. Now the only opioid I really crave for is heroin.
Totally agree with you. After flirting with many opiates, combos, dosages, etc., only Tramadol ever gave me euphoria. It would make me feel positive, hyper & productive. It was my favorite drug next to gabapentin. It is rare to hear of people like us in relation to Tramadol. Man I got hooked to that stuff - it took all I had to get clean off of it. Again, drugs affect people differently, for sure.

but have you IV'ed hydromorphone? the rush that only lasts a minute or two i think its one of the top physical highs in the drug world.
No, prob the closest I tried was IV Dilaudid. IV Heroin followed by smoked meth was the most euphoric high Ive ever had. Funny I only did it once.ave you smoked crack? That is one euphoric mofo too, at least initially.