• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Low opiate tolerance, but heroin doesnt get me high?

Thank you all for your input, it is very much appreciated

Out of curiosity, is good h ever found in the tenderloin? Or is all of it going to be like 20%>

30-35% purity is low. Here in Detroit the average heroin has at least a 60% purity and it is common to get dope that's 70-80% in purity. I've read that in New Jersey and Baltimore you can get purity levels up to 98% (Source: US Justice Department).

i read the article... and yes, in a few very big cities, H purity is around 65%, but according to opioids.com the USA average is 35% purity... which is way higher than the average here (Paris) i read according to the..."French observatory of drugs and drug users" iis an average of 7.1%, so if you're used to that, and you slam 35% purity stuff you're gonna have quite a shock if you live, allthough if you're willing to drive a few hours to Rotterdan, you can get higher purity for a tenth of the price

30-35% purity is low. Here in Detroit the average heroin has at least a 60% purity and it is common to get dope that's 70-80% in purity. I've read that in New Jersey and Baltimore you can get purity levels up to 98% (Source: US Justice Department).

i read the article... and yes, in a few very big cities, H purity is around 65%, but according to opioids.com the USA average is 35% purity... which is way higher than the average here (Paris) i read according to the..."French observatory of drugs and drug users" iis an average of 7.1%, so if you're used to that, and you slam 35% purity stuff you're gonna have quite a shock if you live, allthough if you're willing to drive a few hours to Rotterdan, you can get higher purity for a tenth of the price

The reason the American average is that low is only because the west side black tar brings down the national average. On the east side of the US, purity is regularly 50-60% and can go up to as high as 98% (as you read in the article).

I bet Canada's national average is much higher because powdered heroin #4 is the heroin that's seen across the entire country, or so I've read.

Last edited:
From a strictly west coast perspective, and because I never saw anything but average tar, I think staying with pharmaceuticals is the way to go in that there is a predictable outcome each time. H is like a dice roll that can come up huge or straight 7 out while with the pills you have a known quantity with a predictable onset and duration.

You bring a good point tommy, tar feels real good but is horrible in every way haha. Just plug it imo

i know its been said a thousand times but yeah, quality is the issue.
if/when you get hold of some pukka gear you'll know it, assuming you don;t pass out first (always have a buddy).