Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Love in the air on BL ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by Jubas
^^^

oooer hiding something ms up all night?

well, she told me - im sure she has told everyone else. Oh oh..im so going to get in shit fot that. ;)

Last edited:
Originally posted by papermate
well, she told me - im sure she has told everyone else. Oh oh..im so going to get in shit fot that. ;)

haha! You wish babe, you wish.

I'm in love with smileyfish, but cuddlefish won't let me keep her.

:(

I throw bananas at rasberrywatergirl regularly...

does that count??

'bananas' yes ;)

ahahah!

I also want goss. You can't taunt us like that - offer information then tease us by denying it. :p

can someone close this thread. It is pointless and all everyone is doing is spreading gossip with their innuendo's.

Its bullshit and I think that it should be closed.:X :X :X :X

if you self-love yourself more than twice a day, it TOTALLY counts

I don't really wanna close this because I'll feel like an asshole, but BREAKaBEAT's got a valid point, nobody's really discussing the question asked in the initial post--if things don't change in the next couple days I'm gonna have to be a nazi, sorry peeps....

maybe an official aus social relationship index shoud be compiled independantly and then posted in this thread.

I guess I will raise my hand... Hahahaha I just happend to get introduce by a fellow hunky bler to my now current boyfriend who is a bluelighter too... But really its been great fun becoz we know people we get around with from bl, soo its nothing like a whole *internet dating* *throws up on that idea*

Raz, you got a point.

The actual reason i bumped this thread is because i got a crush on a bluelighter. But I cant let anyone know. :\

Status
Not open for further replies.