Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Love in the air on BL ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
kryalkastleE said:

P.S- i haven't yet seen your "schlong" but i spose it wont be long....

The mind boggles as to what you actually meant by this. Maybe you should ask some of the people who have seen it before assuming such things :p

Sorry Waz, will be up for some Waz-loving soon!!.. I just loving spending time with my love *ohhhhh*

<3 u speshool girl, & Waz

its a pity i dont live in melbourne or i would be paying a visit to wazza's shrine every morning to get my *fill* of worship

but doesnt matter he more then makes up for it the chances i do get to pray (on my knees of course) hahahhahahahaha

well mr cupillar proposed to me via pm but is refusing to buy me a ring so the wedding if off 8)

Great. I'm exposed. I feel so violated.

BTW -Thoth, I was talking about my other boyfriend.

And Tars, you're as bad as the rest of them.

Now I'm out of the Bluelight Closet I guess I'll have to become one of those pesky post whores.

Funny thing is, my current G/F was a BLer before me! we met through mutual friends, though i wouldn't say we met thorugh Bluelight

PS: she is totally reformed and i am totally not! prolly why im still posting and she aint...

I could name a few I'd .... ummm .... like to get to know better :)

REH REOWL! :D

Hahaha! Looking at this thread LOVE is obviously NOT in the Air :D - Though I know a few secrets about the SYD crew TeeHee - but Im not a gossip queen, so bite me!
24.gif

Bluelight succeeds where chinese whispers failed....

shals :D

I was just thinking this morning about how many people on BL have hooked up.

Has anyone been watching the L Word on wednesday nights? They have a chart that they link up all the lesbians in the city by who they've been with.

I was thinking of a BL version.

Kinda like a six degrees of separation type thing.

;)

Or mebbe not.

*bites shal*

Now TELLL!

Teeheehee. I guess just because it's online doesnt mean it's any different from real life (ahahahahaha!) and there is stil the fear of rejection adn what not.

Originally posted by papermate
so whose shagging who out of the Sydney Crew? ;)

LMFAO. I know exactly why you asked this. Truth be told if things go in their usual direction everyone will know before long. You god damn gossip queen!

I created a program that mimics the behaviour of a beautiful woman ... thats my girlfriend.

Status
Not open for further replies.