• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Love at first sight

the love policewoman

i was just wanting to make sure no illegal substances were involved. this sounds kinda fishy to me. a little too lovey dovey i might say. muhaha. other then that...yay!!! ive made that mistake once, dope! 1 time too many. im not saying that that was the case, i just...that was my love at first sight story. not so charming. but at least i have someone i love now. love...isnt it just dreamy...;)

and by the way, i was just kidding!
love you guys
manders

Re: the love policewoman

feministique said:
i was just wanting to make sure no illegal substances were involved. this sounds kinda fishy to me. a little too lovey dovey i might say. muhaha. other then that...yay!!! ive made that mistake once, dope! 1 time too many. im not saying that that was the case, i just...that was my love at first sight story. not so charming. but at least i have someone i love now. love...isnt it just dreamy...;)

and by the way, i was just kidding!
love you guys
manders

If you wouldnt have said just kidding i would have been upset .... i mean, manders not happy for us? just not right... lol. No there werent any substances involved...

I definatley believe in Love at first sight...I am in a relationship and have been just over 6 months, I first met my man when I moved into his flat, we were supposed to be just flatmates but the attraction was there, we were both in relationships at the time so we waited till we were both free and ever since I have been Truly Head over heels in love! Im so glad I moved into his place I couldnt picture my life without him!

How bout falling in love with a chick you didn't even notice at first sight?