• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Benzos Looking for a drug like klonopin or Xanax, only lasts longer.

^ Agreed generally, however clonazolam(clonitrozolam) is the only medication that effectively treats multiple conditions, that one guy in a Tanuki Suit has; Clonazepam come close, however the doses needed are a lot, and it has a slow onset

Clonazolam, in low doses, should have been marketed, or at least taken further into the process, imo( a trinitrobenzodiazepine? Come on)

have you managed to try clonazolam Lorne? I've had it a couple of times when it was legal here... I can still get it now but I'm reluctant.

Anyway, the reason I ask is thst I think it would be quite well suited to your personal medical needs......

so don't know how available it is in your part the world...

^ Yes, it really is amazing, I mean medically-it is powerful though, you have to be careful, and it certainly can knock people for a loop with powder or even liquid formulations; however it provides the unique benefits of clonazepam, with the more rapid onset of alorazolam(and anxiety stopping ability) yet a good duration;

wish it were here a bit more convenient though is legal atm

^ Yes, it really is amazing, I mean medically-it is powerful though, you have to be careful, and it certainly can knock people for a loop with powder or even liquid formulations; however it provides the unique benefits of clonazepam, with the more rapid onset of alorazolam(and anxiety stopping ability) yet a good duration;

wish it were here a bit more convenient though is legal atm

Yeah mate, I thought it would probably work quite well for your requirements from a benzo (or tri benzo)..

After the 2016 Psychoactive Substances Act here in the UK, we couldn't get it next day delivery from domestic RC vendors....we can still get it from vendors I'm Continental Europe who are still happy to ship the the UK but you have to pay by international bank transfer which takes a couple of days for the bank to process......then there's shipping etc...so takes up to a week.

I'm not s fan of benzos but i liked it...it helped me calm down when I have PTSD symptoms and get panicky...helps me unfuck my mind and get to sleep...

It's just a shame it's not really long acting like diazepam.... ;)

(I'm sorry, I'm sorry.....but you know I'm gonna keep doing that now as our little private joke?...:) :) ;)

Ok so i only read the first few posts and some of the last so I don't know everywhere this conversation has gone, but speaking to the original question by the OP....

I think it's a simple answer of raising your klonopin dose. It's a long enough acting benzo to be able to last long enough for your needs. Especially since it builds up in your system with repeated use.

Other than that, I agree that Diazepam might be worth giving a try. I never had much luck with it at all, but to each his own.
Good luck.