• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Long time addicts ( 10 years plus )which became your go to's.

purplehaze147

Bluelighter
I'm pretty typical. The best/worst.

Fentanyl/heroin
Methamphetamine
Alprazolam

Occasionally:
THC
Cocaine
Alcohol
N2O
Traditional psychedelic (LSD, psilocybin, mescaline etc).
MDMA

Heroin and meth make you not want anything else.

After 8 years of a psychedelic merry go round with daily chargers of N2O at 200ct and like a gram a day Ketamine. I am now a normal person who snorts coke and does too many benzos with booze washing my sunkissed chapped ass lips. I go to therapy and apparently if I don't pee for current cocaine use I can scoop my amphetamine script I grew up with. How am I even in college, I need help please. Anyone able to lend advice please I am lost and losing it all over again.

Those speed balls are troub
I dont inject love doing crack knowing i got heroin for the come down . At the moment im clear of all addiction but will have a crack session once a week and then the brown that way i stay away from a physical addiction .But the days between are getting shorter making excuses to use Liverpool won today so getting mate around and it will end badly

Cigarettes
Alcohol
Benzodiazepines

Opiates (favourite but can't get & brother dead from heroin)
Methamphetamine (pretty torturous but easy to get)
Sorry about your brother you guys have it rough with the fent . I never use when back in yuba city stick to pods but crank we used to get in 90s wsa good

I used to love etizolam. Flubromazolam is catching attention as a better substitute for alprazolam. Flunitrazolam would be ideal but no source. Clonazolam looks good too, but flubromazolam looks a little better. I also mix all types of isomers of THC for the hell of it, lol, like ∆8,9,10-THC along with THC-O in the same sitting. Feels like weed man idk lol. KBr (K and Br salt) has been nice too but still on my first order, that's the test, if I reorder.

180 Methadone every other day which might as well be Gatorade, and also quite fond of certain antihistamines (not for deleriant purposes, just as mild tranquilizers).

Last edited:
I dont inject love doing crack knowing i got heroin for the come down . At the moment im clear of all addiction but will have a crack session once a week and then the brown that way i stay away from a physical addiction .But the days between are getting shorter making excuses to use Liverpool won today so getting mate around and it will end badly
That's not bad at all. Everyone has a vice. No worse than getting drunk every weekend IMO. Just DO NOT shoot or increase use. Opioid addiction is something else, the most miserable feeling.

white out
Ever try a can of air for dusting. That's like nitrous on steroids. If white out is anywhere near as good... I think any orangic solvent will cause what white out does (I know you're probably being sarcastic)

That's not bad at all. Everyone has a vice. No worse than getting drunk every weekend IMO. Just DO NOT shoot or increase use. Opioid addiction is something else, the most miserable feeling.
I have been on heroin for 15 years plus pods horrible wd but i cant stay off always back to it

Ever try a can of air for dusting. That's like nitrous on steroids. If white out is anywhere near as good... I think any orangic solvent will cause what white out does (I know you're probably being sarcastic)
it was a fallback as a kid, nothing now (nor look or purchase)but good Q, but narco need be, but dusting air hm???

Last edited:
After 8 years of a psychedelic merry go round with daily chargers of N2O at 200ct and like a gram a day Ketamine. I am now a normal person who snorts coke and does too many benzos with booze washing my sunkissed chapped ass lips. I go to therapy and apparently if I don't pee for current cocaine use I can scoop my amphetamine script I grew up with. How am I even in college, I need help please. Anyone able to lend advice please I am lost and losing it all over again.
Maybe substitute with another dopaminergic stimulant if you really can't stop for a few weeks. Coke can stay a while if used heavily, the metabolite does. Cyclazodone is on the clear web I believe and is as good as dextroamphetamine, maybe a little better.

No I mean Dust Off©. It's the brand name for pressurized canned air using a halocarbon like anesthesia usually includes.
oh dang pardon, i been hand shaking the air lately, somethings going on with my comprehension skills or lack there of,have to get me some dust off, to reset my brain

oh dang pardon, i been hand shaking the air lately, somethings going on with my comprehension skills or lack there of,have to get me some dust off, to reset my brain
It's 1,1,1,2-Tetrafluoroethane or 1,1-Difluoroethane. The former is being tested as an anesthetic for humans/animals while the latter can cause sudden sniffers death (they all probably can small halogenated organic molecules, some more or less) - chloroform was the original cause - by causing certain potassium channels to open killing you akin to drug #3 of the lethal injection without anything to black you out.