• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Long time addicts ( 10 years plus )which became your go to's.

Opioids and mxe. I shot mxe in funcrional doses daily like it was dope
What a combo. I only needed 5-10mg to drastically increase the opioid potency. Less even. On its own I wasn't a fan, like with all non-inhaled non-gaseous NMDA antagonists (excluding alcohol), with weed it was traumatizing lol. I only snorted the methoxetamine too. Haven't seen it in a LONG time.

I could make a long list, as my history of use includes addictions to various substances and combinations of substances.

But my #1 go-to is not only my first drug but also has been consistent throughout my drug usage and periods of "sobriety." It's the first thing I take in the morning and the last thing I take before I go to sleep:

Nicotine.

I could make a long list, as my history of use includes addictions to various substances and combinations of substances.

But my #1 go-to is not only my first drug but also has been consistent throughout my drug usage and periods of "sobriety." It's the first thing I take in the morning and the last thing I take before I go to sleep:

Nicotine.
I probably get close to 300 different substances. I only care about which ones are your regulars / DOC's. Most I wouldn't redo. Good for you though, I can't get clean yet.

Good for me why? I'm doing OK but I'm definitely not "clean." Well, I do bathe daily. But I still drink and take other drugs. Just not like I used to.
I'd do anything not to NEED to get high daily. People would think I was high if I wasn't, or at least very ill. After a point it gets too far, 250mg of methadone leaves me sick from doing super potent fentanyl analogs laced with barbituates and horse tranquilizer. And 4mg of Xanax does nothing but keep me normal like 2mg.

What a combo. I only needed 5-10mg to drastically increase the opioid potency. Less even. On its own I wasn't a fan, like with all non-inhaled non-gaseous NMDA antagonists (excluding alcohol), with weed it was traumatizing lol. I only snorted the methoxetamine too. Haven't seen it in a LONG time.
Omg mxe and weed together I had some of the worst panic attacks trips of my life. But also very amazing highs with the combo the trick was to smoke like almost zero weed. Like barely talk a small hit

My go to's now are morphine clonazepam and zopiclone. Coke used to be in there but i had to quit that last year. I also drink and smoke weed and love psychedelics

I started using drugs at 12...
I am now 34.

I use to huff dust remover (as was being talked about earlier in the thread) when I was younger & desperate for a buzz.
It's horrible. Makes your voice go really low, you feel like you're gonna pass out & any time you hit that shit, you have a chance of dying. The shit I did when I was younger.

I remember being with this girl in a burger king drive thru , we had weed on us but she chose to take a hit from the dust remover can and blacked out at the wheel and almost got us into an accident. That chick use to hit the dust remover more than me & black out from it (I never blacked out from it). Surprisingly she's still alive. lol

My go to drugs became THC, heroin & meth.
But now a days I just take my meds mostly, which consists of buprenorphine, clonazepam & gabapentin. With the daily THC 8 or THC 9.

Used to be hooked on pods and H more than ten years.Than got five years break,in which use only weed.Than again in the shit wirh morphine sulphate and sometimes H-six months.Break about year.Again morphine-4-5 months.Two years break.Than tramadol+valium-three years hooked.Quitt this too and couple of months break.At summer time usually 2-3 months on weak garden poppy till the season finish.Somewhere 2016-2017 on meth.Quitt after a year.2017-2018 a year on fent.patches.Quitt this shit too after ibogaine flood.Then break half a year.Then six months on kratom.Quitt the kratom together with valium.Kratom forever,valium for a couple of months.Last year two-three months on targin.From five months on bupre&valium.This is only the stuff,that i have been hooked on.Don't count mushrooms,weed&hash,mdma,nitrous and so on-from these only weed often.Smoke a week and rest a week.Something like that.Possible to missed something,cause that's a lot of time.All start in maybe 1990 with a cup of high quality pharma pods.Start around 21.Before that actively sporting rowing(6-7 years)-no smoke,no drink.Now on 48

Last edited:
I'd do anything not to NEED to get high daily. People would think I was high if I wasn't, or at least very ill....
Reminds me of what happened to me a few years ago. When I'm drinking alcoholically, it's the opposite of binge drinking-- I'm a maintenance drinker. I rarely get shit-faced, but I constantly imbibe from the moment I wake up till late at night, no matter what else I'm doing. If I am awake I am drinking.
I was doing this at my last job where I was a cook at a mom'n'pop restaurant owned by a lovely Indian couple. At one point, I took a couple weeks off to dry out. A few hours into my first day back, this conversation occurred between me and Meena, the female half of the owners:
Her: "Are you OK?"
Me: "I'm fine. Am I moving too slowly or something?"
Her: "No, you're working well. You're just...different."
Me: "Well, I'm not drinking."
Her: "But I've never seen you inebriated."
Me: "Actually, Meena, you've never seen me sober."

My go to’s at his point in time would probably be Oxycontin IR V10 mg tablets, Percocet, no pressed, no fent. And yes to Beer.

I use to huff dust remover (as was being talked about earlier in the thread) when I was younger & desperate for a buzz.
It's horrible. Makes your voice go really low, you feel like you're gonna pass out & any time you hit that shit, you have a chance of dying. The shit I did when I was younger

It's littrally so fucking dangerous, the amount of people I've read about knowing someone who died with a can of it in their hand or nearby was shocking, others warning people not to do it, I don't know why it's more dangerous than huffing other stuff, not my thing, I just recently read about deaths from dust off, one that stuck in my mind, these blokes was having a day out of prison or something an institution maybe, there was guards there, they all went to the shop, they couldn't find their mate once it was time to leave and was looking everywhere for him, they go out back, he's slumpt against garbage bins, dust off in his hand, dead! RIP

It's littrally so fucking dangerous, the amount of people I've read about knowing someone who died with a can of it in their hand or nearby was shocking, others warning people not to do it, I don't know why it's more dangerous than huffing other stuff, not my thing, I just recently read about deaths from dust off, one that stuck in my mind, these blokes was having a day out of prison or something an institution maybe, there was guards there, they all went to the shop, they couldn't find their mate once it was time to leave and was looking everywhere for him, they go out back, he's slumpt against garbage bins, dust off in his hand, dead! RIP
I could be wrong but I think the stuff in Dust Remover temporarirly impedes oxygen absorption & displaces oxygen in your lungs causing "the high".
Stopping oxygen absorption long enough (especially if you black out) can lead to cardiac arrest & sudden death.

Where as most other inhalants (besides stuff like paint or pain thinner, etc..), the more common ones like whippits are just merely laughing gas & don't displace oxygen in the brain or lungs. Although paint & all that other stuff has it's own dangers that can lead to sudden death as well.

You're less likely to get 'high' from huffing stuff like glue or paint or whatever too, as you are the intense headrush from Dust Remover. So when people turn to inhalants, it's most likely they go to dust remover & that's why it seems more dangerous than other ones.

Last edited:
No I mean Dust Off©. It's the brand name for pressurized canned air using a halocarbon like anesthesia usually includes.

That shouldn't be as dangerous as huffing gasoline, glue and shit right? It's basically inhalant anaesthetics... (provided it's that 1,1,1,2-fluoroethane)

Not sure if want either way but interesting

That shouldn't be as dangerous as huffing gasoline, glue and shit right? It's basically inhalant anaesthetics... (provided it's that 1,1,1,2-fluoroethane)

Not sure if want either way but interesting
It is difluoroethane, yes, or it use to be.

I think the reason it seems more dangerous is because most people who turn to inhalants in desperation, usually go for the dust remover, rather than something like paint or gasoline (which don't really provide a 'high' per se). So it probably just seems like more people die from dust remover than they do the other ones. simply because other than whippits, it's the next go-to-inhalant.

Last edited:
I was correct too, that if you take a big enough hit, it will displace the oxygen in your body and can kill you.
People like me might have been able to get away with doing a lot for years when they were younger, but this shit is dangerous and you would have to be incredibly desperate and suicidal to use it. Even whippits would be better & safer.

Gross stuff.

Another fun story :
Friend woke me up one morning asking me if she could come over & we'd get high. I'm thinking hell yeah, bring it on, I love a good wake n bake. (Thinking we're gonna get stoned this whole time).
She gets there & pulls out a can of dust remover. I was so fucking pissed!!!! I told her hell no I don't want that shit. And then she proceeded to hit it until she passed out and crashed into my stereo system. At this point I was ticked & told her to GTFO! And never wake me up for that bullshit again! lol

Last edited:
I always loved clonazolam but it's too heavy hitting. Which there was still clear net that has weaker, more functional specimen's. Like diclaz....