• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Esoteric List of drugs that make you connect with entities

What if I believe nothing is real? Nothing to get hung about. DMT beings 4eva.

in all seriousness though - my DMT breakthrough was so shattering to my belief system that I had to admit I don't know what the fuck is going on in reality and I shouldn't assume I know everything there is to know. Took the nihilist right outta me.

Last edited:
These silly fucking dmt entities never tell you how to make materials superconduct at room temp tho they just say "i feel it in my fingers i feel it in my toes, love is all around me or so the saying goes"

What if I believe nothing is real? Nothing to get hung about. DMT beings 4eva.

in all seriousness though - my DMT breakthrough was so shattering to my belief system that I had to admit I don't know what the fuck is going on in reality and I shouldn't assume I know everything there is to know. Took the nihilist right outta me.
What exactly happened when you smoked or consumed DMT, Ayahuasca, or 5-MEO-DMT? Or what did you learn?

I never took it as it seemed super intense, friends had very bad trips swearing off psychedelic drugs completely, or one friend went into psychosis and never fully recovered, and when I was still using drugs in the past, LSD and Psilocybin mushrooms, high quality pot and hashish were enough.

Last edited:
These silly fucking dmt entities never tell you how to make materials superconduct at room temp tho they just say "i feel it in my fingers i feel it in my toes, love is all around me or so the saying goes"
Did they sing the theme song to Mary Tyler Moore to you?

What exactly happened when you smoked or consumed DMT, Ayahuasca, or 5-MEO-DMT?
Never tried 5-MEO-DMT, Ayahuasca just gave me endless spiralling fractals and a very clear vision of a pharaoh which I could not make any sense out of...

My first proper DMT experience made me lose touch with reality completely, I watched my room as it very quickly turned into white geometry whilst weird metallic looking orbs started materialising around me, as if they were following me / letting me know there was no escape now as I started panicking because it was so much more intense than any other psychedelic experience I'd had up until that point.

Then I must've laid down and closed my eyes, and was in the presence of a multitude of gargantuan entities towering over me, whilst I was filled with total terror / awe and they looked pretty fucking angry. When I surrendered to the experience, they went all zen and loving and I interpreted that as some sort of life lesson. It felt like unconditional cosmic love at that point.

Then the vision gradually faded away and I was back in my room but could still see them in the background becoming fainter and fainter, I looked in the mirror and my face was made up triangles, i.e. still tripping very hard but back to earth.

:D

Make of that what you will.

I think LSD should be added to the list.

I often get a strong sense of not being alone, being watched, etc.. on high doses of LSD. Could just be paranoia, but I also notice my thoughts become lucid sentient characters and interact with me, sometimes verbally.

Not really the same as DMT, but it does feel like the drug is connecting me with my thoughts as their own entities.

Its like meeting cartoon characters as your thoughts vs telepathic extra dimensional elves. Its different but similar conceptually.

Happens after around 400ug+ for me.

Last edited:
Never tried 5-MEO-DMT, Ayahuasca just gave me endless spiralling fractals and a very clear vision of a pharaoh which I could not make any sense out of...

My first proper DMT experience made me lose touch with reality completely, I watched my room as it very quickly turned into white geometry whilst weird metallic looking orbs started materialising around me, as if they were following me / letting me know there was no escape now as I started panicking because it was so much more intense than any other psychedelic experience I'd had up until that point.

Then I must've laid down and closed my eyes, and was in the presence of a multitude of gargantuan entities towering over me, whilst I was filled with total terror / awe and they looked pretty fucking angry. When I surrendered to the experience, they went all zen and loving and I interpreted that as some sort of life lesson. It felt like unconditional cosmic love at that point.

Then the vision gradually faded away and I was back in my room but could still see them in the background becoming fainter and fainter, I looked in the mirror and my face was made up triangles, i.e. still tripping very hard but back to earth.

:D

Make of that what you will.
Sounds interesting. Will you use DMT again?

I think LSD should be added to the list.

I often get a strong sense of not being alone, being watched, etc.. on high doses of LSD. Could just be paranoia, but I also notice my thoughts become lucid sentient characters and interact with me, sometimes verbally.

Not really the same as DMT, but it does feel like the drug is connecting me with my thoughts as their own entities.

Its like meeting cartoon characters as your thoughts vs telepathic extra dimensional elves. Its different but similar conceptually.

Happens after around 400ug+ for me.
That has happened to me on 2.0 grams of Psilocybin mushrooms, where I felt as though my friend and I who had telepathy were being observed or watched by something greater, or something else?

Last edited:
I have and will, but it isn't something I feel the need to revisit unless I'm having some sort of existential crisis and need other worldly beauty in my life.
Sums up how I feel about DMT, especially after smoking that shit pretty much every day for months.

I actually started to feel unwelcome in DMT land. The entities welcome turned into "what are you doing here again?" With negative connotation. Kept using mushrooms. Went schizo 6 weeks later. 🤔 Hmm

Bit late noticing this thread, but I experienced entity contact on a combination of 2C-B and MXE, which I wrote a trip report about. It was full on, predator style translucent figures in the room with me, some of them maybe human or had once been human, some of them something else. The central figure materialised out of some kind of amorphous metallic rotating tesseract, and I heard (in my mind - I can tell the difference, I think, between a true auditory hallucination and just an imagined voice - but at the time, it felt like the voice speaking was not mine) some kind of message which honestly I kind of forget about my place in the universe and the purpose and true nature of reality, I enquired about my deceased father and was told he was present, but could not communicate with me directly, for those were the rules of this bizarre situation. Then they all kind of dissolved into flat sheets which layered together and were absorbed into this metallic rotating hyperdimensional shape which was at this point making some kind of oscillating humming noise and spinning faster and faster, until it snapped out of existence and the beings were gone.

Shortly afterwards I had walked into another room and experienced a feeling of presence like nothing else I had ever felt, honestly the only way I can describe it is that I was touched somehow by the creator of the universe, maybe just by being observed, maybe by some kind of energy from a place outside reality. I actually fell to my knees I think and bowed down in humility and respect until the feeling passed, after which I felt incredible, and so grateful to be alive.

That was my most lucid entity contact experience. But I also experienced a "presence of God" type of experience on, I think, 4-AcO-DMT and possibly a little ketamine. At that time it appeared like "God" was somehow reaching into this world, through the light in my ceiling - and again I felt an incredible sense of humbleness and gratitude, and I actually spoke to what I perceived to be capital G God of the universe and asked them to please look after my family and friends and thank you for everything I have... mad stuff looking back, that was years ago now actually, but it was so powerful and honestly somehow perhaps more "divine" feeling than the 2C-B/MXE experience I described above, where the initial entity contact was with supernatural beings but not "God", and the presence I felt after - while I was equally humbled by it - was somehow different, more neutrally curious and observing me, rather than a clean, tryptamine-pure sense of divine love that I got from the 4-AcO-DMT experience.

Actually I've got just one more - this wasn't really entity contact as such but on a mix of 3-HO-PCP and 4-HO-MET, I experienced presence, again, this time not gods, as such, but operators of the reality machine (this was a "reality is a simulation" type of experience)... but quickly it was like they became a part of me, and from then on the rest of the trip honestly was just far too strange and felt actually pretty solitary, So that one I'll put down as borderline entity contact.

I think that's it... I haven't properly tripped in a long while in all honesty. Tryptamines and dissociatives are pretty reliable inducers of some form of communion with the divine though, in my experience. Tryptamines alone I think would be far purer, but less reliable. But a well planned heavy dose in the right setting... I'm sure entity contact is possible.

For the record I'm not making any claims about the objective reality of any of this, I just don't know. It would be easy for me to just dismiss all of it as drug induced delusions, and maybe they all were. But I'm somehow hesitant to completely dismiss the possibility that something otherworldly occurred. I wouldn't say that obviously in certain situations lest I be labelled a crazy person, which maybe I am. 😄

I connected two times with grey aliens in my dreams the night after kambo ceremonies. Very strange energy and connection, it's very different than what I can see with other psychedelics.

One time, while using salvia on top of mdma/ket/speed/weed (WTF!, I was young and crazy!), I felt a feminine presence taking care of me before having an experience that I'm lacking words to describe. That feeling of being all there is and nothing at the same time :)

I connected two times with grey aliens in my dreams the night after kambo ceremonies. Very strange energy and connection, it's very different than what I can see with other psychedelics.

One time, while using salvia on top of mdma/ket/speed/weed (WTF!, I was young and crazy!), I felt a feminine presence taking care of me before having an experience that I'm lacking words to describe. That feeling of being all there is and nothing at the same time :)
Did you ever use Salvia? People I am friends with who have used it said how when taken orally I guess like chewing tobacco or a decoction steeped like a herbal infusion with hot water drank, or smoked, it gives a feminine presence.

I have heard Ayahuasca and Datura do the same with a feminine presence.

I never felt a sex or gender of a presence on any of the drugs I took, but we would jokingly call marijuana and hashish Mary Jane, Miss Green, etc. in school and the female plants, flowers, pollen/polem are consumed or smoked.

Sorry, I was on drugs.
Hah! :LOL: Nice signature. ;) But yeah, tryptamines and dissociatives produce some truly strange states of consciousness... especially the weirder ones, like the 3-x-PCx family... The more sedating ones like ketamine still have a tendency to give the trip a more divine flavour (wanted to use a word other than "divine" again but just couldn't think of one) but otherwise I think keep things a little more tame, mainly I guess because they typically just make the trip a lot easier courtesy of that dissociative calmness. But the PCP analogues are really unpredictable. Actually my own ~PCP+4-sub-DMT combo was so psychotic I'm not sure I'd repeat it... perhaps with a much lower dose. I mean, I live alone and during this trip, that was a very good thing, because it's quite possible I yelled "I AM GOD" at the top of my lungs, feeling like it sounded booming, echoing through the universe... and then later it's also possible I just cried out until my breath ran out - I had to do this, you see, to breathe life into the universe and allow time to start again. If anyone was around... bad shit could have gone down.

Yeah I've really lost my shit on 3-Meo-PCP, I've talked about it on here a bit - not to be taken lightly and never to be abused! I learned the hard way unfortunately.

Another time on ketamine, I believe I shouted out 'I FUCKING HATE ALL OF YOU' whilst my sister was in the next room. She texted me with 'are you ok to go for family lunch tomorrow?' and I was all 'yeah no problem'. :|

Did you ever use Salvia? People I am friends with who have used it said how when taken orally I guess like chewing tobacco or a decoction steeped like a herbal infusion with hot water drank, or smoked, it gives a feminine presence.

I have heard Ayahuasca and Datura do the same with a feminine presence.

I never felt a sex or gender of a presence on any of the drugs I took, but we would jokingly call marijuana and hashish Mary Jane, Miss Green, etc. in school and the female plants, flowers, pollen/polem are consumed or smoked.

My experiences with salvia were all with smoking concentrated extract.

I'm microdosing aya regularly (b. caapi rehydrated paste in fact). I never felt the feminine presence on it, but yeah, I'm microdosing, I'm far from taking a full dose.

The list is endless because technically almost all drugs can potentially, but definitely every psychedelic that’s for sure. It’s all about dosage and mindset.

-GC