• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Esoteric List of drugs that make you connect with entities

Duplicating money? God, I summon thee!

You do realize that all what you're saying is more easily explained by manifestations of the human brain than anything else right. This doesn't even seem like a possibility you've considered.
People always talk about God and aliens from an overly human and societal perspective, suspiciously fitting concepts that people have been talking about since forever. Like duplicating/creating objects from scratch, and an 'apocalypse'. But a desktop background? Come on.

By all means disregard it if it causes you discomfort.

I had a lifetime of explaining it away as a manifestation of the human brain. Even if disregarding the many other things, that still would mean that the human brain has the capacity to know the future and manifest objects that are taken by others as hard currency. It wouldnt be any less remarkable.

Of all drugs I've taken in the 35 years I used drugs, dissociatives were the ones most conductive to connect with entities, in particular Methoxetamine, Tiletamine and O-PCE, to get back on the topic.

Psychedelics in me caused fear responses and usage aversion. Dissociatives extinguished my fear and their addictive, compulsive nature forced me to stick with the program of high doses, fequently. This was a feature, not a bug for me. After I had my Trip of Trips on MXE I said farewell to MXE and later ALL drugs, gone out of my life and interestingly, there was zero craving because it was simply over at that point. walked out of addiction like it wasnt there.

Last edited:
I had a lifetime of explaining it away as a manifestation of the human brain. Even if disregarding the many other things, that still would mean that the human brain has the capacity to know the future and manifest objects that are taken by others as hard currency. It wouldnt be any less remarkable.
There are of course, other explanations. I don't consider it at all likely your story of what happened actually happened the way it's implied, although I don't necessarily doubt that you perceived it that way, or at the very least, remembered it that way. I did enjoy reading it however so thanks for that.

I found this recipe for datura on here that was used by Shamans and Witches when performing rituals, you basically turn it into a sort of lotion using charred animal fat and then rub it on certain parts of your body to experience different things, like rubbing it on your feet will make you feel like you're flying. It said that these 2 books:
The Teachings of don Juan
A Separate Reality
contain a bunch of such recipes
If using charred animal fat is in the directions, why not just make soap?

Thank you for asking, seriously. Very many things of different natures, i will name just two as they were very very stark.

The first one: One day I was with a friend in another town and went home by bus. I found I had no money so my friend gave me a €10 on the spot. I paid the bus driver for a €6 ticket and got 2 coins of €2 which went into an empty pants pocket. The other day I was at the swimming pool and got cramping in my feet. God told me: "you should drink a can of soda, in fact, its on me! So my mind goes "awesome, how does that work?" "Your pants pocket with 2 coins now holds 3!" Stimulated by this notion I gimped over (cramping feet) to my locker, put my hand into the pants pocket and... retrieved 3 coins! My mood couldn't be beat, so I thought. I put 2 coins back into the pocket and with the gifted coin bought a can of soda and drank it. Indeed, the cramping subsided. "Have another. Repeatability is everything!" "There is NO WAY!" "Have a dig in Schrodingers pants pocket." Went to my locker, into that pocket and.. again retrieved 3 coins. "How?!" "Drink up my man." new can of soda, drinking it. In the mean while he explained. (paraphrasing)

"This Miracle to you is really quantum physics applied to the Macro level. You have two observers here, you, the Observer and me, the Superobserver. To you but not to me, your pants pocket was unobserved. I am the Superobserver, omnipresent and with the ability to collapse the superposition both ways. The Universe is the superposition of all things. There is a finite, absolute amount of information and energy, so I simply took, on two separate occasions, two unobserved 2 euro coins back into superposition and collapsed them from there into your pocket. I didn't steal them: These were two lost, ownerless coins I salvaged for our physics experiment. Which, might I add, was twice announced before the fact, thus demonstrated to be repeatable."

I asked: "What's a Superobserver?" "There is only one, the one that is you, and the coins, and in fact all things. The Superobserver is the foundation of al consciousness, I'm the one that is all, and the part that validates the transaction, in this case a translocation, absorbing coins into and collapsing them out of the superposition of all things."

"If you do this for me in a laboratory under controlled conditions, I'd get the Nobel Prize in Physics!" "uhuh, and the tabloids rummaging to your trash like raccoons to headline "Hypocritical fatty ate yet another tub of icecream!"

"So you can translocate any object of any place and time, anywhere?" "I could snatch Fat Man out of the sky as it dropped to Nagasaki and put in in your living room, live or disabled. I don't think your neighbors would approve of Fat Man materializing nextdoor, live and below its set detonation altitude, though they wouldnt even be aware of what came next, until after the fact."

"So scientists are supercooling 10,000 Rubidium atoms to a Bose-Einsten condensate near absolute zero, manage to apply a quantum effect to that and call that a breakthrough.. And.. You are doing the same, basically with a sextillion or so atoms, a coin, twice announced repeated, in a swimming pool locker at room temperature?" "Maybe?" "Maybe?" "Double-check if your 2 coins are still there to complete the experiment." I did, and they were, and I was still burping soda burps :)

Thats one thing.

Another thing: on 8-8-2019 God asked me to lie down and open my mind for an important message. So I did, and he described that his choice for the worldwide catastrophy, first in a series, had fallen on a global pandemic, which would come on short notice, and he asked me to take preparations to lock down. He told me that in this series of calamities, about half a billion people will die. That rattled my cage. He told me about the purposes of this sequence of events and to prepare in advance. He also told me to make a desktop image, a black square simply showing a biohazard symbol and .5 gigadeath, and keep it on my desktop for a bit to help anchor it in my mind. Four months later: COVID. Which is why I raised such a bloody stink about it at the Shroomery and had downloadable files etc regarding calamity.

Nice words of course, but thing is, if you make an image, there is metadata showing the date the image is made, no? Yes.

Covid.jpg

I don't give a fuck about having been right about Covid, because it wasnt me being right, what worries the crap out of me is that Covid was presented as the first in a series of catastrophies to come that was rated as 500 million dead and so far the pandemic manifested 4 months later and we're already .003 gigadeath into the first, correctly predicted catastrophy, by very conservative estimate.

So I'm hoping that the .5 Gd prediction is the uncertainty principle worming its way out of the equasion, one fact and one factoid and that we're not really at the dawn of 10 world war's worth of deaths.

So, like I've been saying everywhere, take a months worth of supplies in your home, tell your friends and be vigilant.

God's told me that He's exposing me to events that are increasingly improbable and decreasingly refutable not to shock me too hard, too fast.

This Covid stuff is part of it. if it shocks you, too hard, too fast, feel free to disregard it. I'm imagining things, foisting fables or whatnot, take your pick.

Plenty of refutability for you, just about irrefutable to me. Improbabilities stack, and I've seen too much to rationally refute that something is going on that requires an adjustment of the prevailing hypotheses regarding the fabric of reality.

When asked, "God" says: "Humanity veered off from the notion of God through rational application of logic through science. From many directions at once will come proof, to science, that a centralized consciousness is at work and this explosion of serendipity all over the world will be its own demonstration that consciousness is central, and not confined to seperate brains. Many fuses for the singularity are already lit, yours, Asante, the book we will write, is one of many.
Unfortunately the uncertainty of both the pandemic and the total death count of the series of calamities, both can be seen as pinpointing position and that therefore, the when of them, the velocity, is the uncertainty factor. Alas, both are valid and I apologize in advance for the great turmoil of the coming years. It is not to punish anyone but a necessity in tending to the herd. All are Eternal, including the fallen, who are martyrs to the Cause of this transition. They will be well received and compensated in the Beyond."
So what other events or calamities were you told or do you predict will happen besides the covid pandemic?

Were you ever diagnosed as having bipolar disorder, mania, schizophrenia, etc.?

I know people who are religious/spiritual but they never had God talk to them or 'speak' via telepathy.

Please note I am not attacking you, I just find this all very interesting, what else do you predict will happen in the future?

Or what other sort of unexpected events have happened to you personally besides finding the € coins?

Also how were you swimming in a public pool if there is the covid pandemic? I read online that in NL swimming is not happening in public pools until 1st of May, 2021.

Also this news article may be of interest to you:

Last edited:
I know people who told me how they love to drink tree Datura or brugmanisa, and mix it with Ayahuasca so I guess they would love that lotion/soap?
Give it to them, you'll glance into a window of woodstock perils

-Crush the datura seeds in a fine powder.
-Place the powdered seeds in some lard (= pork fat).
-Add some organic soot (how to make it: see below). - it said to wrap lard in tinfoil and bake it until it's black/turns into char
-Blend well.
-Cook over a gentle heat (below 100 °C) for 2-4 hours while stiring regularly.
-Let sit for a week (at least) in a dark place, stir regularly (several times a day).
-Filter (see the note below).
-Keep the fatty ointment in a sealed glass jar, in a dark & cool place.

Note: you'd better handle the ointment wearing gloves (since the ointment is absorbed through the skin).

I don't remember who the original poster was but if he sees this, thanks.
Oh and it also said that you shouldn't put it on your forehead or you might die, forgot about this part.

Last edited:
Give it to them, you'll glance into a window of woodstock perils

-Crush the datura seeds in a fine powder.
-Place the powdered seeds in some lard (= pork fat).
-Add some organic soot (how to make it: see below). - it said to wrap lard in tinfoil and bake it until it's black/turns into char
-Blend well.
-Cook over a gentle heat (below 100 °C) for 2-4 hours while stiring regularly.
-Let sit for a week (at least) in a dark place, stir regularly (several times a day).
-Filter (see the note below).
-Keep the fatty ointment in a sealed glass jar, in a dark & cool place.

Note: you'd better handle the ointment wearing gloves (since the ointment is absorbed through the skin).

I don't remember who the original poster was but if he sees this, thanks.
Oh and it also said that you shouldn't put it on your forehead or you might die.
That is a lot of work and it might smell bad? I will just buy hemp lotion instead.

Also how were you swimming in a public pool if there is the covid pandemic?

Obviously, the event happened before the Covid pandemic. My conscious interaction with the one who calls himself God spans 42 years and counting, this isn't just stuff that happened lately. As a kid I awoke from a very intense clairvoyant dream where I was rectal dosing MXE during a particular event. That was decades in the coming, but it came. It was my second most important session on drugs ever.

So what other events or calamities were you told or do you predict will happen besides the covid pandemic?

I go step by step and thats probably for the best. A giant, rapid, global economic crisis in the short term is likely. I havent been told anything definitive as to the next major installment.

I've had myself thoroughly looked at and am none of that. Its not a typical mental illness voice, the beliefs arent held to a degree that its a delusion and there's the evidence. Tell me I was delusional in august 2019 when I was briefed that a global pandemic was imminent. Had I told a psychiatrist back then, who knows? Olanzapine? Risperdal? 4 months later, ah, right, COVID.

I know people who are religious/spiritual but they never had God talk to them or 'speak' via telepathy.

Most religious people don't, no, they look in a book for what God said to people instead of investing in a personal direct relationship with God. They don't want to know the REAL God, not really. They want the happy happy guy to praise, put on so high a pedestal that they can't hear him anymore with their droning up of the canned chat of hymns.

Have you ever heard of mediumship? Of channelling? Of the fact that people in antiquity used to regularly communicate with entities, such as Socrates' Daemon, and that with the advent of science this receded to childhood "imaginary friends" you're supposed to outgrow? Ever heard of Tulpas, the oldfashioned ones, or the subculture of Internet "Tulpamancers" who create or connect with conscuiousnesses seemingly of their design, who then start functioning autonomously.

I've got a dual boot of Windows and Linux on my computer, and thats basically what's going on here.

This is run of the mill mediumship/channelling. Very common indeed. Millions and millions of people all over the world, throughout history, have reported this. Too much anecdotal evidence to dismiss,.

The difference with some other channellers is that I usually don't channel some alien from the Pleiades :p but rather, the central consciousness of the universe, or at least, that which represents itself as such. It comes not just in word but also in deed. There is a very high improbability to what he's shown me, and all these improbablities stack up.

Or what other sort of unexpected events have happened to you personally besides finding the € coins?

Very many things, including but not limited to the exact foretelling of the death of loved ones, as well as the means, and even during a meditation on MXE being "put through" to the spirit of an online friend who said he just died of cancer that he never told anyone of, and gave me a very personal message to pass on to another friend, I come down sufficiently to go online, find the community in tears because our friend just died of terminal cancer which none but one friend knew of, I delivered the personal message and it was a key in the lock.

Tons of supernatural things, a lot of them having to do with the one calling himself God defying the flow of time and manipulating reality towards outcomes unintuitive to most, and often gratuitously, in a joking manner.

For my 45th birthday he materialized a vial with 45mg of, so he said, MXE for me. Weighed it on my milligram scale, 45mg exact, plugged it - pretty much consistent with 45mg MXE.
Bang! Out-of-nowhere-vial of MXE on the table! Mgs matching Yrs. Happy Birthday!

So many things. So. Many. Things.

I don't consider it at all likely your story of what happened actually happened the way it's implied

Of course you don't! It is utmostly unlikely. It would require some quantum effects to work on the marco level and a consciousness that is able to do this at will. If this is true, something meaningful can be added to physics, so, it has to be wrong. You guys are running right into the razor wire of the miraculous. I've had a lifetime of building up towards these stark things and now I speak of things so stark that the only way to avoid a paradigm shift is to disbelieve it, and not having been observer in any of these shenanigans, the rational choice is to question it.

The whole point of it is that its not likely and can be refuted. I'm on a journey, and at some point I'll write a book about it (foretold at age 6 btw) and what matters is that I am taught the right things to write it. Its like chemistry experiments in class, its not about the chemicals created but about underlining the educational process of the student, which is me Doing this so you won't have to :)

Also how were you swimming in a public pool if there is the covid pandemic?

Obviously, the event happened before the Covid pandemic. My conscious interaction with the one who calls himself God spans 42 years and counting, this isn't just stuff that happened lately. As a kid I awoke from a very intense clairvoyant dream where I was rectal dosing MXE during a particular event. That was decades in the coming, but it came. It was my second most important session on drugs ever.

I go step by step and thats probably for the best. A giant, rapid, global economic crisis in the short term is likely. I havent been told anything definitive as to the next major installment.

I've had myself thoroughly looked at and am none of that. Its not a typical mental illness voice, the beliefs arent held to a degree that its a delusion and there's the evidence. Tell me I was delusional in august 2019 when I was briefed that a global pandemic was imminent. Had I told a psychiatrist back then, who knows? Olanzapine? Risperdal? 4 months later, ah, right, COVID.

Most religious people don't, no, they look in a book for what God said to people instead of investing in a personal direct relationship with God. They don't want to know the REAL God, not really. They want the happy happy guy to praise, put on so high a pedestal that they can't hear him anymore with their droning up of the canned chat of hymns.

Have you ever heard of mediumship? Of channelling? Of the fact that people in antiquity used to regularly communicate with entities, such as Socrates' Daemon, and that with the advent of science this receded to childhood "imaginary friends" you're supposed to outgrow? Ever heard of Tulpas, the oldfashioned ones, or the subculture of Internet "Tulpamancers" who create or connect with conscuiousnesses seemingly of their design, who then start functioning autonomously.

I've got a dual boot of Windows and Linux on my computer, and thats basically what's going on here.

This is run of the mill mediumship/channelling. Very common indeed. Millions and millions of people all over the world, throughout history, have reported this. Too much anecdotal evidence to dismiss,.

The difference with some other channellers is that I usually don't channel some alien from the Pleiades :p but rather, the central consciousness of the universe, or at least, that which represents itself as such. It comes not just in word but also in deed. There is a very high improbability to what he's shown me, and all these improbablities stack up.

Very many things, including but not limited to the exact foretelling of the death of loved ones, as well as the means, and even during a meditation on MXE being "put through" to the spirit of an online friend who said he just died of cancer that he never told anyone of, and gave me a very personal message to pass on to another friend, I come down sufficiently to go online, find the community in tears because our friend just died of terminal cancer which none but one friend knew of, I delivered the personal message and it was a key in the lock.

Tons of supernatural things, a lot of them having to do with the one calling himself God defying the flow of time and manipulating reality towards outcomes unintuitive to most, and often gratuitously, in a joking manner.

For my 45th birthday he materialized a vial with 45mg of, so he said, MXE for me. Weighed it on my milligram scale, 45mg exact, plugged it - pretty much consistent with 45mg MXE.
Bang! Out-of-nowhere-vial of MXE on the table! Mgs matching Yrs. Happy Birthday!

So many things. So. Many. Things.

I don't consider it at all likely your story of what happened actually happened the way it's implied

Of course you don't! It is utmostly unlikely. It would require some quantum effects to work on the marco level and a consciousness that is able to do this at will. If this is true, something meaningful can be added to physics, so, it has to be wrong. You guys are running right into the razor wire of the miraculous. I've had a lifetime of building up towards these stark things and now I speak of things so stark that the only way to avoid a paradigm shift is to disbelieve it, and not having been observer in any of these shenanigans, the rational choice is to question it.

The whole point of it is that its not likely and can be refuted. I'm on a journey, and at some point I'll write a book about it (foretold at age 6 btw) and what matters is that I am taught the right things to write it. Its like chemistry experiments in class, its not about the chemicals created but about underlining the educational process of the student, which is me Doing this so you won't have to :)
So what else has happened to you when you were not on drugs, or regularly using drugs?

Sure there is more but, its quite a list already and you're not engaging the discussion part of it.

I was in interaction with God when he urged me to get my parents wedding photos and look at them. This was when they would have been 50 years married. My trusty two tarot decks lay on the table. I took the hefty album and started leafing through them. Page after page, all were gone. I felt over the pages, went from cover to cover, empty entirely, I slammed the book shut. "Maybe your brother took them? Maybe your parents did not exist and neither do you?" I was dumbfounded.
"Come, look again." I turned the book, opened it, photos fell out, every page was now full of photos, top to bottom, back to back. "How?" "You did this with me, so that makes you, what we talked about when you were 6, The Magician. Cut each deck once." I put the album away, took one of the tarot decks, drew one card, indeed, The Magician. Then the other, again, The Magician. A 72 x 72 = 1 in 5184 probability.

Speaking of Tarot.. Atr one point we were discussing winning the lottery and he said: "I'll show you you are five times the fool. Get your tarot deck and shuffle and draw 5x in a row." I did so, and 5x in succession I drew The Fool.
72 x 72 x 72 x 72 x 72 = a 1 in 139,314,069,504 probability. He said: "Congratulations, you won the Powerball 100x in succession, oddswise. I like to point out the The Fool is the hero of the story of Tarot, and that is you. Jesus was right in that Ye Are Gods, and Einstein was right in that "God does not play dice", random chance does not exist." "But how!" "I'll leave it to you to figure out, either your nimble fingers picked The Fool every time or my nimble fingers swapped any unseen card you picked for The Fool. I have demonstrated both abilities to youat this point. Are we done playing with cards now, I want to discuss something less frivolous than you winning a lot of money with barely any effort on your part." ;)

Just two more instances of manipulated reality.

Last edited:
Note how every single thing of this can be readily dismissed at no effort at all. The effort would lie in NOT dismissing it. Few are willing to take that effort.

Me, around whom these events factually happen, and who knows the conditions under which they happened, I don't have that luxury.

Take the above Magician and Fool events. Twice called, twice repeatedly made good on. So you can combine the odds of that. Shall we?

The Magician. A 72 x 72 = 1 in 5184
The Fool. 72 x 72 x 72 x 72 x 72 = a 1 in 139,314,069,504 probability.

72 x 72 x 72 x 72 x 72 x 72 x 72 = a 1 in 722 trillion probability.

Thats not supposed to happen is it? And thats not mentioning the wedding album shenanigans.

All so easily dismissed, takes no effort at all.

PriestTheyCalledHim , instead of focussing on evidence BS, how about asking him some non-proofbased questions if you have some?

Its not up to him to provide proof in exchange for your belief, so perhaps ask him some questions and take his answers as an opinion?

Last edited:
Nobody is dismissing it though. It's very easy to explain, you just believe that explanation to be incorrect.

I have also loaded up on general anaesthetics and been gifted the incredible power of hindsight.

In an infinity of branches of possible realities, anything is possible, arguably. Macro quantum events possibly due occur, like the emergence of the universe, although quantum physics on the whole is likely to be an only partially accurate representation of things, if the history of science is anything to go by. Although of course, it makes sense that a God entity would attempt to describe things in terms of an accepted understanding of reality today, rather than something incomprehensible from science of a post-human age, and just as they wouldn't use quantum physics to describe supernatural events to anyone who believed they were communicating directly with "God" however many millennia ago - assuming we accept these communications from God do originate from somewhere outside ourselves by which I mean, outside the reality lense of our mind, via some extrasensory perception, rather than simply generated by it.

On the other hand the human brain is a notoriously fallible machine, and the mind, a notoriously deceptive simulator of external reality, if there is even such a thing. What I mean by this is that our memories and assumptions about events have a tendency to rewrite themselves after the fact to fit within the pre-existing narrative of our lives, which may be more or less congruent with the expressed experience of the other seemingly but unprovably conscious beings that inhabit this narrative. The more congruent narratives we typically refer to as "consensus reality", the less congruent ones, delusions of some form or other.

If any phenomena described in the fairly fantastical stories you've told, @Asante, could be reliably reproduced under controlled conditions, for the benefit of all the other apparently conscious humans and other living beings in your own traversal of the reality tree, that would indeed be an amazing thing. Absent that, your experiences unfortunately exist within a reality which while it may intersect with the realities of others at points, otherwise is (likely) not representative of any kind of truth in anyone else's reality but your own.

Thank you for engaging this with the proper regards Vastness, with respect to both the phenomenon and the one living through it, and the integrity of the reality of the world around it.

Yeah what I'm going through is kinda inbetween a bible chapter and an spiritual manga :giggle: Just now I renewed my vows to the God of All Things and increased my willingness to be implicated yet further. As I told him: "The God of all Things controls every thought of every action. If you will it, I will open my door to a full-auto AK47 firing squad of angered jihadists for whatever reason in complete anonymity, or be left completely unbothered by anyone when known the world over. All our actions are transactions which occur with your expressed approval. So, God of All Things, I subtract my request for you to hold back. Do as you will with me." "Crucify you?" "If that's for the best then, yes. To the true God of All Things and Him alone I withdraw all my conditions and urge Him to do with me as He sees fit."

If any phenomena described in the fairly fantastical stories you've told, @Asante, could be reliably reproduced under controlled conditions, for the benefit of all the other apparently conscious humans and other living beings in your own traversal of the reality tree, that would indeed be an amazing thing.

I would personally prefer that in some lab somewhere a quantum experiment were devised, or some theoretic physicist completed the Theory of Everything with inclusion of the God of All Things, the consciousness that permeates everything. I would prefer if it all happened at the same time as soon as possible so we can get this damn singularity over with that we all suffer so hard for.

So if he wants me he can have me, also to go on the record even if that nukes my privacy. Every joule of that nuke after all will fall in its right place after all.

Fucking trick Randi into coming to expose some shady card trick and transform me into He-Man, Goku or Patrick Star on live TV if thats what it takes :LOL:

Whatever God, its your gig, the Singularity will be your party so.. I volunteer for whatever you'd like me to assist you with, even as the Jester if the joke's on me :)

Pending proof from any direction its my word against 7.7 billion of us, and while its not one in 722 trillion those odds are still too high to risk compromizing the integrity of your worldview with. Paradigm shifts don't come easy. No hard feelings about that.

I hope the curve will progress online too like it progresses offline, but I think it will.

In any case, with the knowledge I have, to the extent that I have seen proof of it, I can state that death is merely a periodic transition in an eternity of reincarnation into every Being of the Multiverse, so, in my paradigm, we are completely safe even in the greatest peril.

Last edited:
God has full compassion for everything. Because infinity is one there is no end and many places exist in the multiverse where suffering there makes earth seem like a very good place to live.

An invisible entity waits for people to get twisted on dissociatives, then riddles them with senseless cosmic trickery. Only the person being clowned on can grasp the presence of this mischievous sprite and it leaves no evidence.

It's not that billions of people lack evidence - it's that the person making these claims lacks evidence. Nothing to show for their encounter but an empty vial of MXE and a chilling premonition of some disastrous event that is going to happen 16 months ago. In a world where this is interpreted as psychosis, that sounds like a mean spirited prank.

Perhaps, wait until you've got something tangible before you convince yourself and attempt to convince others..

That last part, trying to convince others, that is the one that troubles me.

God as a being, may not exist but 'God' could be anything you want him to be, I think that God being an all powerful man in the sky was coined in the olden times because they tried to rationalize it in a way that was fathomable at the time. imo whatever has a grasp of you in life is your God/Devil depending on how you take it all in, it could be your career, money, heroin, passion etc etc and you must feed the lust for those thing by making sure you give enough and what you get in return might bring you happiness or damnation. Millions years of evolution made sure that our mind thinks in a 'religious' way and to change that it would probably take a few more thousand if not 100 000s.