• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Lightshows 2.0 vers. Let's melt some fucking faces!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can practice and practice but when I go to give an actual show I forgot all the moves I know and end up overusing the underhand->overhand finger roll transition.
I need to learn some better tutting as well but my mind just blanks when I go to do it. I just ordered the Nebula gloveset with micromax Evo chips. The set I have right now has Dropz in them (which are bulky as fuck)

Dont think about it man, just go with the flow. Play a song that you really enjoy gloving to and just let it all out.

Which Dropz do you have? My homie has 2 Dropz5's and theyre fuckin gnarly. They were killing me when I was sober hahaha.

A red thumb, a blue thumb, both ring fingers yellow, the rest RBG strobe. I like the colors but they are very bulky. Just ordered another gloveset. I'm pretty excited

yeah. How do you do the thing at 0:19 with the liquid + whatever other move that is

Its my own (afaik) variation of the Stun Gun aka circle move. Im gonna record a fingershow right now, so maybe that will shed some light. Im not that good at explaining how I do certain moves.

Ah. Well my liquids look like shit. that's probably why I wasnt able to replicate it when I tried

I really like how your liquids and rolls flow pretty seamlessly with your tutting

I call my style "liquid tutting". I got the basics of liquid and tutting down, and then mashed them up into my own style. Im sure theres other people that do it also, but its not that popular.

I like to glove to trance-type music so liquid will probably be pretty essential. Cant wait for my new set to get here

Yeah, Trance is my favorite genre to glove to. So much flow is possible with it. Once I get my tutting down better, Im possibly going to be recording to Dark Psytrance :)

I'm so frustrated with my evos. they still to this day have occasional problems. I've narrowed it down to the bulbs slipping around (the actual leds).

The concept is great these chips just honestly suck dick. i need ones that can actually sustain more than a gentle pat without turning off.

i always try to cut the bulbs just above where the leads are fatter. Otherwise they wont go in the chip. think this might be the issue?>

Try sticking a piece of paper towel between the top of the battery and the plastic case. I had a problem with one of my lights doing that shit because the battery would lose contact. Fixed it right up. I hope my evos don't suck dick :(

Status
Not open for further replies.