• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Lightshows 2.0 vers. Let's melt some fucking faces!

Status
Not open for further replies.
i spread out the leads of the leds, used a piece of paper to keep things snug. this seemed to work, we shall SEEEEE! I also made a cardboard "spring" for my proto chips so they actually work well, ive brought another set back from the dead! nomnomnom

checkoutmyblogforsweetlightshowaction BLOGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

my new set came in today...had a few problems...had to email support

Nope. one of my strobes is missing an EVO chip and the other has a random aqua added in to the PYB which makes it this weird ass 4 color strobe. no answer yet

Yeah, I dont like Emazing at all and theyre bound to mess up at some point.

glove light show video editing question

i was wondering if someone can edit a video to where the light from the finger tips can leaves streams of colors through out the video?

or if their is any videos because it sounds awesome to try.

im convinced I'm one of the best gloverz in chicago from the sheer amount of times i heard "That's the best lightshow I've ever gotten. hands down." at lolla. (videos to prove it coming soon) and also from watching all the nubs without diffusers (easiest way imo to tell if someone is new to gloving, or the black gloves with white tips lol) walking around violently doing larger circles in peoples faces with no flow. it's a sad scene out here folks! Luckily the scene's growing and we can bring the light to chicago's nights!

rolled 3 nights in a row off mints (although i only consumed one mint each time)..... recovering now from such a wonderful and heavy weekend.

ty pircetam, will power, benzo for the rough parts, multivitamins, L-Theanine, food, Energy drinks with Quercetin, Aspirin, and 5-HTP.

Tweaky, thanks for keeping this thread alive brother!

Tweaky, thanks for keeping this thread alive brother!

Somebody has to do it haha. Close to a new thread, we cant let it die! Ill probably record a fingershow in a bit, and maybe a real show tonight :)

tweaky man i havent been on BL in awhile but you have seriously gotten awesome at gloving. i like to think i've gotten a lot better as well and i'll hopefully have a video up when i come back from vacation.

Thanks man =D Throw up a video yo, Im gonna be recording tonight :)

Recorded 2 shows last night, hopefully gonna get them uploaded tonight. Not currently home and wont be home until the evening probably.

Status
Not open for further replies.